possible new lowball starting up

could you add some pictures of Prototype 2 Blackwatch Edition before I dedicate myself, money and stay up until 2am for it? Thank you.

[quote name='Yamato']The Devil May Cry under the 360 is DMC 4? And the actual game?

If so, $5 on it[/QUOTE]

Yup, DMC 4 CE and it's the actual game disc!!

Also I'll try to get more pics of the prototype 2 later tonight

prototype2CE_lg.jpg

that's basically what it came with. Large outer box, the artbook, soundtrack, slipcase, and some dlcs. Actually I'm pretty sure I haven't used the DLCs for this set yet.

is the slip cover for the game included? I guess all the dlc has been used. that's OK. I meant an actual picture of your stuff, LOL.

PS3 Mass Effect 3 N7 CE $2
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Special Edition $2
XBOX Mass Effect 3 N7 CE $5
Call of Duty Black Ops Hardened Edition $4

[quote name='strizay']is the slip cover for the game included? I guess all the dlc has been used. that's OK. I meant an actual picture of your stuff, LOL.[/QUOTE]

slipcover is included, the only thing missing the is game box and disc.

9j30fwq.jpg

artbook is included but i forgot to put it in the picture

[quote name='strizay']thanks for taking the time to do that. What happens if I outbid my earlier bid?[/QUOTE]

then your bid increases

11$ on Ni No Kuni Steelcase [A] and also do you have pictures of it

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Prototype 2 Blackwatch Edition $10 - Strizay[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition $2 - Strizay[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Prototype Biohazard tube and poster $1 - Strizay[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Can the Xbox Live codes be sent through PM, waiving the shipping? I don't think it's necessary to physically mail a card.

[quote name='Vegan']Can the Xbox Live codes be sent through PM, waiving the shipping? I don't think it's necessary to physically mail a card.[/QUOTE]

I was planning on having the options of either PMing the codes or mailing it.

[quote name='Vegan']Can the Xbox Live codes be sent through PM, waiving the shipping? I don't think it's necessary to physically mail a card.[/QUOTE]

I was planning on having the options of either PMing the codes or mailing it.

[quote name='idd0tt']I was planning on having the options of either PMing the codes or mailing it.[/QUOTE]

Sounds great!

#1 Xbox 360 1 month live card $2
#2 Xbox 360 1 month live card $2
#3 Xbox 360 1 month live card $2

bread's done
Back