Post in OTT #92 because its cooler than your little sister!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']"I want meth." - manthing[/quote]

----------

How did we know Jim Kaziyama was the gamefunk blog guy?

[quote name='manthing']I don't wanna share blood with you though, in case yuer taribble sepllink is a blood-bourne pathogen
[/QUOTE]

it's not a disease. he's disabled and has to type with his forehead. ;)

Sweet. There's a coyote hunting mice and birds in my "backyard" right now. I like coyote. Plus its kinda cute to see them pouncing on mice.
kyote1fv0.jpg

kyote2ay5.jpg

kyote3el6.jpg

Larry Johnson is inactivated for this week for slapping a floozie upside the head back in February. fucks up one of my teams.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am just not sure, more people are know are gonna get it on the 360, plus it has achievements.

However, I much prefer the controls on the PC.[/QUOTE]
All the new pc steam games have had achievements. L4D probably gonna be the same.

[quote name='lordwow']L4D is $59.99 on Amazon...[/QUOTE]

"Pre-Order and Save $5
"Pre-Order Left 4 Dead for the Xbox 360 and you'll receive a $5 instant rebate. The savings will be reflected at check out."

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I want L4D, CoD5, GoW2, and maybe Fallout 3 or Fable II.

fuckbeans, that's a lot.[/QUOTE]

be good so santy claws can bring you some ghamez.
also, suck up to your parents.

Damn, I didn't know Five Guys had locations near Milwaukee...

I would've gone there the last few times I was there had I known...

:whistle2:(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']be good so santy claws can bring you some ghamez.
also, suck up to your parents.[/QUOTE]

Good call(s).

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Hey WooHoo, I can see The Eagles of Death Metal after all! They're playing a free acoustic show at a record store here![/QUOTE]

Sick! Yeah, they're playing an in-store show around here, too, at the Newbury Comics my friend works at. Can't wait to meet Jesse Hughes aka Boots Electric.

[quote name='manthing']Damn, I didn't know Five Guys had locations near Milwaukee...

I would've gone there the last few times I was there had I known...

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I have a 5 guys in Kingston now... I think it just opened... Maybe I'll stop there for lunch sometime soon.

Does that Target special edition cost more or do you just get it by buying the game @ target?

I gotta wait to hear more stuff about Stoked/Shaun White before I decide which game I'll be getting.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Does that Target special edition cost more or do you just get it by buying the game @ target?

I gotta wait to hear more stuff about Stoked/Shaun White before I decide which game I'll be getting.[/quote]

It costs $5 more.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']When zew has posted the list of top players on a game based on achievements or whatever (like for GTA 4 or Mercs 2), where was that at?[/quote]

mygamercard.net

EDIT: Later OTT.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Most music charts are Frosty.

---

The leaderboard for Fallout has a few familiar names ;)[/QUOTE]

Dude, that chart is the same riff OVER AND OVER, it doesn't even really change for the chorus... it might be worse than the vasoline chart (or the so whatchu want chart).. :)

The game I wanted to see if people were playing isn't in that list yet. :\

I played the Duke Nuke'Em demo and got bored with it by the end of it, I was set on buying it originally too.

And why is the chart so far to the left in that video.

All right, I’ll be honest I wasn’t planning on blogging today, but I just heard another story that really shocked me today. It happened while I was practice driving in the neighborhoods with my Mom. Let me just say I hope my Dad doesn’t read this because he’ll kill me.

So anyone, I drove in a neighborhood where most of my old friends lived in. As I was driving, I heard my Mom’s phone ring and she answered it. It was my sister calling. My sister called my Mom crying and wasn’t sure what to do. I didn’t understand what it was all about, then I overheard my Mom telling my sister, she has a half brother. The first thought that game to my mind was What???? Because of that thought being in my mind, I tried very hard to concentrate on driving, but I ended up running my first stop sign ever in a neighborhood (thankfully there were no other cars around, and it was a new stop sign added). I felt bad for running that stop sign, but the news was pretty shocking that it got me to think. Basically, before my parents got married (and I believe it was before my Dad meant my Mom), my Dad had a boy by another woman. My Mom explained to my sister who that woman was and the entire story behind it. I was in shock the entire time while driving, that I actually drove straight home.

It turns out my sister got a call from someone at work (she’s at one Verizon right now, and my Dad worked at Verizon for several years, different location though) who told her that he’s her half brother and all, and my sister just didn’t know what to say. Come to find out, my Dad has been talking to him for quite a while when he worked, but NEVER told us this. He really didn’t want to tell us the news too and probably doesn’t want to know we found out. My Mom thought she told my sister this when she was younger, but I don’t remember (and I have an excellent memory too). I will probably never tell my Dad that I heard this, unless I’m in some strange mood.

To my sister this seems to be a big deal. To me it isn’t really that big. Partially because of TV shows like The Simpson’s, King of the Hill, etc. where Homer and Hank meet their half brothers. I’ve heard about it from various people I know too. It was surprising to me to hear I have one, but it’s not really a big thing (I’ll probably never meet him. I have no idea how old he is either).

I’ll admit I always wanted an older brother, but not really in this way. Can’t really say why, I just never wanted a younger brother/sister. I don’t really know the benefits and problems with having an older brother though. If anything, I consider this half brother more my sister than more me, because I actually borrow most of my traits from my Mom, while my sister borrows most of her traits from my Dad.

Oh well, this is just something short I wanted to share. It sucks I ran the stop sign, but hearing this definitely made me forget it was there. I hope I never hear something big like this again while driving, but you never know. Still, I’m surprised overall, but this won’t really affect my life in anyway.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're kind of an asshole, munchausen.[/QUOTE]

Hey guy, I just thought it was kind of funny. I'll take it down. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back