Post in OTT #92 because its cooler than your little sister!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I mean I like all the crazy monsters and stuff, you know like Klingons and Wookies and all that but.....the story's kind of bland. It's about this guy named Dumbledore Calrissian and he has to return the ring back to Mordor."

[quote name='munch']"I mean I like all the crazy monsters and stuff, you know like Klingons and Wookies and all that but.....the story's kind of bland. It's about this guy named Dumbledore Calrissian and he has to return the ring back to Mordor."[/quote]

I was absolutely laughing my ass off when he said that...great episode!

Damn iGoogle update...I hate the tabs on the side :bomb:
wtfgo6.png

Son of a wookies balls. My girlfriends new boss has a professional interest in her. Meaning she constantly calls to get her advice, she request she doesnt dumbass shit like videotape herself teaching and the write a report on it. She sends all these mentors and stuff over.

She is not even my boss and she is already annoying the hell out of me. Helping is one thing but this is way to much.

I am glad I am my own boss.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I gotta say...after all the shit I talked, Vista is actually kind of awesome. I love the moving wallpapers.[/quote]

Moving wallpapers? I have Vista, I don't remember running into those...yet.

[quote name='zewone']You should look into it. I think you'll be disappointed.[/QUOTE]
Dang, that's not reassuring.

[quote name='DT778']I seem to have lost my tagging privileges. What's up with that?[/QUOTE]

You post in the OTT.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Moving wallpapers? I have Vista, I don't remember running into those...yet.[/quote]
It requires acid, and i'm not talking about a program called acid.:lol:

[quote name='joe2187']....

After completing Dead Space on Hard...I've now Unlocked: Impossible difficulty.

fuck YOU![/QUOTE]Already? Dang.

[quote name='JolietJake']It requires acid, and i'm not talking about a program called acid.:lol:[/quote]

I just did a double take on that...that's like something Eviltude would say :lol:

[quote name='joe2187']....

After completing Dead Space on Hard...I've now Unlocked: Impossible difficulty.

fuck YOU![/quote]

All your shit carries over to the new mode though.

But only ONCE

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I just did a double take on that...that's like something Eviltude would say :lol:[/quote]
I don't know if that's good or bad.:lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's called dreamscapes. Maybe it's because I have Vista Ultimate?[/quote]

That could be it...I have Home Premium.

EDIT: Found it...its Dream Scene and it is for Ultimate...though there seems to be a way around it...I'll try this at home later.

Have you ever wished that you could make your desktop background something more exciting than just a regular picture? Would you like to use a video, even a slide show of your favorite pictures, as your desktop background? If so, then you're in luck. Windows DreamScene can make this happen. With Windows DreamScene, you can use a video—either the ones that come with Windows DreamScene, or one of your own—as your desktop background, the same way you would've used a regular picture.

What exactly is Windows DreamScene?
Windows DreamScene is a Windows Ultimate Extra. Windows Ultimate Extras are designed for Windows Vista Ultimate customers to extend Windows features to make using your computer more fun. With Windows DreamScene, you can change your desktop background to a video clip, which runs in a continuous loop to make your desktop come to life

That is so worth an extra hundred dollars. :)

Ya know Obama has won when fox news will postpone a possible game 6 of the World series by five minutes because he's buying a half hour of air time on other networks. CBS and NBC.

I'd be interested to know what he's buyign a half hour for. The last time a big eared presidential candidate bought a half hour of air time he had lots of charts.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, but it takes up system resources. About 15%.[/quote]

Damn...that's weak then

...well...15% is not too bad.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Diablo II is awesome...you should be able to find it cheap Brak.[/QUOTE]
I hope that was a joke.

No. Why would it be? :whistle2:s Mox is happy playing it ^^^^

-----

Damn Amazon tried to ship my Elmo Live toys...thing is I don't have funds for both till tomorrow...now I'm going to be on a waiting list :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back