Post in OTT #92 because its cooler than your little sister!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To top it all off, its BFA certification day tomorrow, which means all my fine arts classes are canceled.
ie. only 1 class tomorrow and it's at 2pm. S-S-S-S-Sleep in!

I've started smoking. Kind of. I don't actually inhale, I just suck the smoke into my mouth and make crazy patterns with it.

Also I only use Djarums because everything else tastes like rotting death.

I'm not sure I how I feel about this.

I spent 9001$.

[quote name='Hex']I've started smoking. Kind of. I don't actually inhale, I just suck the smoke into my mouth and make crazy patterns with it.

I'm not sure I how I feel about this.[/QUOTE]
Feel bad. Haven't you seen those super influential truth commericals with singing wingaling babies and shit?

[quote name='tiredfornow']look at "epic_buns" on jj.am, LinkinPrime.

post your thoughts.[/QUOTE]
Oh my God...

That sent chills down my penis.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']But she's worth more than that!!!!

My friend made this short film...it's horrible...:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Upload that shit. If you upload one, I'll upload one I made a while back. Can't be embarrassed on my own though.

I just had a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.

It was pretty good. I don't think the girl mixed it very well.

Cotton Candy Blizzard is still my favorite, but this probably does rank up there.

[quote name='tiredfornow']look at "epic_buns" on jj.am, LinkinPrime.

post your thoughts.[/QUOTE]
I saw the thread for that on Fortune. They aren't pictures of the same person, however, there is a nude set of her supposedly. You can't see her face so no way to know for sure, but its someone with a nice ass anyway.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Anyone have any experience singing punk/ska?[/QUOTE]
Just say "Pick it up pick it up!" and "Get get!" during instrumental breaks.

[quote name='Hex']I've started smoking. Kind of. I don't actually inhale, I just suck the smoke into my mouth and make crazy patterns with it.

I'm not sure I how I feel about this.[/quote]

That's pretty much what I do, though since I tend to use a pipe or cigars, that's at least proper.

[quote name='crystalklear64']"Your item was processed and left our SPOKANE, WA 99224 facility on October 16, 2008."

ballin'.

My ds games started in spokane, thats like 2 hours away. I'll have that shit fo sho 2moro.
----
I had ngaiden2 and dmc4 on my list for awhile, but I tried the demos and they just seemed like more of the same. Good games in their day, but after X iterations of both, just not feeling it.

Bioshock is a good choice if you don't have it for PC.[/quote]Well, i've never played a DMC game, so it's "new to me" so to speak. I did play and beat NG1.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I do. I used to be in a punk band called Monkey Proof Sheets.[/quote]

What did your vox sound like? Like, is there a band I can go see to get a vauge idea?

I've been singing along with streetlight on and off through the day trying to get my own style. Right now it's like a shittier version of post keasbey nights catch 22, lol. I'm used to singing choir shit.

[quote name='DarthPuma']What did your vox sound like? Like, is there a band I can go see to get a vauge idea?

I've been singing along with streetlight on and off through the day trying to get my own style. Right now it's like a shittier version of post keasbey nights catch 22, lol. I'm used to singing choir shit.[/quote]

Here's a video. I'm on main axe and vocals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqHGBF7g-bk

[quote name='Brak']Oh my God...

That sent chills down my penis.[/quote]
That last pick....damn...:drool:

That goth chick has some gigantaboobs.

[quote name='prmononoke']I just had a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.

It was pretty good. I don't think the girl mixed it very well.

Cotton Candy Blizzard is still my favorite, but this probably does rank up there.[/quote]
:)
I've yet to try cotton candy.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Anyone have any experience singing punk/ska?[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

You know that line in Limelight by Rush, that goes " All the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers."

I didn't realize til today, but that's a paraphrase of a line written by Shakespeare.#-o

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow that's really good. I like the part where he teaches everyone to skank. Hardcore and educational.[/quote]

Yeah, the kids a fucking tool, but it was the best example I could come up with.

EDIT:

I did not no that either Jake. Cool.

When I actually clicked the link to go laugh at more of "your" videos I saw the title/tags and thought, that bastard probably just typed in worst punk band and posted a video...

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:)
I've yet to try cotton candy.[/quote]

It's ridiculously good.

It only comes once a year, though.

August, I think. Perhaps some other time. I'm pretty sure it's either June or August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back