Post your Steamgifts for CAG here

Now its a good time to come back to steamgifts because there's a lot of alan wake giveaway so you get points quickly

Hey all, since I'm pretty new here, could someone please explain how Steamgifts work? I got the idea that you need a certain amount of points to enter a giveaway, but how do you earn points?

[quote name='Matenshi']Hey all, since I'm pretty new here, could someone please explain how Steamgifts work? I got the idea that you need a certain amount of points to enter a giveaway, but how do you earn points?[/QUOTE]

Points accrue automatically as more giveaways are created. They max out at 300 so people can't hoard too many.

Thanks for the giveaway guys

Do you get contribution points for your account if you do alan wake giveaway?

My Alan Wake giveaways ended, and I sent the keys to the emails listed. Hopefully non-lurkers won them. ;P

[quote name='Tallkido']Thanks for the giveaway guys

Do you get contribution points for your account if you do alan wake giveaway?[/QUOTE]

The way I understand it, for bundle games you get up to $25 credit and then after that you only get 20% of the value. The formula on the site is:

Total Value = Non-Bundle Value + min(Bundle Value, Non-Bundle Value * 0.2)

[quote name='Tallkido']Read the first post on how to join cag group on steam

and thanks for those giveaways[/QUOTE]

Yes! Thanks for all the giveaways everyone! :applause:

[quote name='humparilla']is everyone having trouble with the above link and steamgifts.com in general or is it just me?[/QUOTE]
It's been down for a few hours now.

[quote name='csidegamer']Three more this posted this morning. End Friday 6/7 9am ish
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/CSideGamer
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown
Magicka And Magicka: Vietnam
Lead and Gold[/QUOTE]

Says my accounts not verified its not my fault if my games only value to 39$ :(

[quote name='csidegamer']Three more this posted this morning. End Friday 6/7 9am ish
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/CSideGamer
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown
Magicka And Magicka: Vietnam
Lead and Gold[/QUOTE]
thanks but have all of them

Go buy humble bundle and humble bundle weekly :)
for $12 you spend,you'll have like $100 more value added to your account

Won this game last week and just bought the bundle so i'm giving the copy i bought of Dear Esther away. 

Ends: 11PM (EST Tonight)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back again and about time too, and this time I'm in the mood!

Good luck all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back again and about time too, and this time I'm in the mood!

BioShock

I don't know how to do the fancy links like the others, but there you go! Good luck all!
When you look at your created giveaway, it lists Entries, Comments, Stats, and then Signature. You go to Signature, and copy the link provided and it'll give you the pretty banner.

Here's another one:

This is the first Steam sale in a while that I actually had a little funds, so I'm picking up a few cheap things. Enjoy!

bread's done
Back