Post your Steamgifts for CAG here

[quote name='madcookie83']Big Update![/QUOTE]
Keep up the good work man! By the time I go to update you already have but I wonder if making a long list and separating it by days makes it a little more tedious for others to want to maintain. I understand splitting it to an under 24 hours category but I mean after that.... they do label them. I think it makes others not want to update it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update!

[quote name='kevL0CK']was i removed from the group? i was able to enter yesterday but today it's saying i need to be a member of the group....[/QUOTE]

Are you signed in? Are you signed in under your correct account?

You must have Saints Row The Third to enter the giveaway.

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/tyLO5/saints-row-the-third-special-ops-vehicle-pack

I didn't make it a restricted contest so you can still win the contest. I will email the winner the steam code. Hopefully no one taken my code a while back so I can go through the contest. But even if that happen I plan on getting a steam wallet code to be prepared for that situation.

Everyone probably picked this up a few days ago but I want it out of my inventory and someone may have missed it *shrug*

Also bringing this back to life!

the site said i need like $100 worth of games to verify my account does that actually mean i have to buy $100 worth of games? cus i dont have a credit card :(

i saw it said i need about $100 worth of games in my account to verify it. Does that actually mean i have to buy $100 worth of steam games to qualify? because i don't got a credit card :(

[quote name='Haloid']the site said i need like $100 worth of games to verify my account does that actually mean i have to buy $100 worth of games? cus i dont have a credit card :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, they require your account to have at least $100 (retail value) worth of games to make
sure people don't make 34928729384 accounts to enter all the contests, sorry ]:

[quote name='BigBob']Damn it, another one that I can't join because my accounts not worth enough, haha.[/QUOTE]
I sent you a PM with some tips .

[quote name='Naramie']Do you lose anything if you win? or do your points just reset back to max?[/QUOTE]

Every time you enter you spend your points, regardless of whether you win or lose. But you will get more points throughout the day, each time someone creates a giveaway.

Seems a fairly appropriate place to ask this: did I miss a bundle or something? I'm seeing a lot of Ruse, Shoot Many Robots, and a few others with Steam key giveaways... Does anyone know?

[quote name='irlandezul']I sent you a PM with some tips .[/QUOTE]

Could you spare your tips with me, please? :D i never win :whistle2:(

The only thing I can see is maybe a sale on the Ubisoft store, but RUSE isn't showing up on sale there. Maybe its for some European countries only.

[quote name='bubzers']Seems a fairly appropriate place to ask this: did I miss a bundle or something? I'm seeing a lot of Ruse, Shoot Many Robots, and a few others with Steam key giveaways... Does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

giveaway over

EDIT: Also looking to give away some CKII DLC from Gamersgate (won't work with Steam base game): Sword of Islam, Legacy of Rome, Byzantine Unit Pack, Dynasty Shields II. PM me.

oh, how do i get into this steam group?

Oh, I found out how. I did get some weird message about how my steam library has to be valued at $100 but is valued at $0, which is obviously an error because I have a lot of games :p

Whoops, sorry for the redundancy. Gotta learn to read again. Have you hit 'sync account' in the 'account' dropdown? That's all I can think of.

...Well, now that I try to force sync it claims "If you would like to force a refresh, please switch to a public Steam profile", and I'm set to all public. Hmm, temporary hiccup perhaps?

[quote name='rslater']Whoops, sorry for the redundancy. Gotta learn to read again. Have you hit 'sync account' in the 'account' dropdown? That's all I can think of.

...Well, now that I try to force sync it claims "If you would like to force a refresh, please switch to a public Steam profile", and I'm set to all public. Hmm, temporary hiccup perhaps?[/QUOTE]

I guess so.

But dude, is your avatar that guy from Mr. Show that tracked down criminals and called them goofballs? LOL

[quote name='rslater']Whoops, sorry for the redundancy. Gotta learn to read again. Have you hit 'sync account' in the 'account' dropdown? That's all I can think of.

...Well, now that I try to force sync it claims "If you would like to force a refresh, please switch to a public Steam profile", and I'm set to all public. Hmm, temporary hiccup perhaps?[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same problem with my account. It's been like that for a few days. I can't enter into giveaways for DLC from games I just bought, which is a little disappointing.

Everyone who is experiencing the sync account problem should report the bug to staff and they'll fix it soon.

Just got it to sync up, btw. Still had to refresh a couple of times after failures.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']But dude, is your avatar that guy from Mr. Show that tracked down criminals and called them goofballs? LOL[/QUOTE]

FF Woodycooks himself, ready to shake the crime stick! Good spot.

bread's done
Back