PowerUp Rewards Steal of the Week: 25% off Pre-Owned for 500 Points

PenguinMaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
https://www.gamestop.com/poweruprewards/

It's listed as a mystery coupon but everyone has reported that it's always a coupon for "25% Off Any Pre-Owned Purchase" that expires on 11/17.

If it ever changes into something else I'll update this post.

25% Off Any Pre-Owned Purchase Subject to availability by location. Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption. Prices subject to change. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer Valid 10/28/13 through 11/17/13.

Last edited by a moderator:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Guys/gals with the 25% off Pre-owned Purchase SOTW coupons expiring Sunday 11/17. Make sure you download/print/etc those coupons tonight. We all know the PUR site has a habit of making them disappear on the last day.

You've been warned!
I forgot they do that fuck CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just checked mine and they're deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :bomb: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Those  fuck ckers did that to me with my b2g1 renewal coupon, too.

When I got a second account, I got a b2g1 pre-owned products coupon and printed it out, this time.

I forgot they do that fuck CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just checked mine and they're deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :bomb: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
*sigh* Yeah, I kept telling myself to write down the code for my last 25% off coupon before it was too late, but it kept slipping my mind. :wall:

This really is quite a stupid and ridiculous thing for GS to not have fixed. :twoguns:

*sigh* Yeah, I kept telling myself to write down the code for my last 25% off coupon before it was too late, but it kept slipping my mind. :wall:

This really is quite a stupid and ridiculous thing for GS to not have fixed. :twoguns:
I always download them and save them in two different places as soon as I redeem points for them.

lol i thought it would let me download it from my order number and it just downloaded a weresorry.png, fuck outta here gstop don't know why you yank a coupon from someones active offers while still valid regardless of when someone decides to print it out or save.

Anyone know where I can find the Power Up Steal of the Week, 50% Extra In-Store Credit when you Trade Towards XBOX One Products??

All I see when I log in is the 50% Extra In-Store Credit when you Trade Towards PS4 Products?? Does the XBONE coupon not come out until tomorrow 11/18/13, and will it stack with the 30% Bonus?

Anyone know where I can find the Power Up Steal of the Week, 50% Extra In-Store Credit when you Trade Towards XBOX One Products??

All I see when I log in is the 50% Extra In-Store Credit when you Trade Towards PS4 Products?? Does the XBONE coupon not come out until tomorrow 11/18/13, and will it stack with the 30% Bonus?
Tomorrow, and no. It over rides the 30 to 50.

Remembered to print my coupons last night, but now I'm having a little trouble thinking about something to get.  Does anyone have any ideas about something to grab to transfer some credit over to BB?

Remembered to print my coupons last night, but now I'm having a little trouble thinking about something to get. Does anyone have any ideas about something to grab to transfer some credit over to BB?
Fist of The North Star: Kens Rage 2 (360)
Infamous 2 (PS3)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (360)
Sniper Elite V2 (WiiU)

Just some of the ones I did today.

Ok so I have 3 of the 25% off purchase coupons...only problem is I know 1 of them is used and 1 of the other two might be used as well.  1 for sure is not used.

If you're interested in getting an email with all 3 attached and taking them all to gamestop to figure out which works...and have been a CAG for over a year with 5+ feedback PM me.

First to do so gets em.

Do you know if the 25% coupon stacks with the birthday coupon?  I know coupons are not suppose to stack, but i thought i read earlier in this thread someone was able to use both.  IF they do stack what order should i give the coupons?

Thanks

Do you know if the 25% coupon stacks with the birthday coupon? I know coupons are not suppose to stack, but i thought i read earlier in this thread someone was able to use both. IF they do stack what order should i give the coupons?

Thanks
Yes. The latest birthday coupon stacks with the 25%. It does not matter what order you give them, makes it the same price in the end. Whether they allow you to use both is a different story.

I got NBA 2K14 for the PS4 today with this. Yay

Yes. The latest birthday coupon stacks with the 25%. It does not matter what order you give them, makes it the same price in the end. Whether they allow you to use both is a different story.

I got NBA 2K14 for the PS4 today with this. Yay
NIce! Thank you for that info. Do you happen to know where i can get the birthday coupon?

Can someone PM the Birthday coupon? That would be great!

This is a 25% off SOTW coupon at gamestop. I will not use it. If you end up using it and feeling generous, would love a $5 amazon gift card but it is not necessary. EBC3042348-CMNSF9QK

This is a 25% off SOTW coupon at gamestop. I will not use it. If you end up using it and feeling generous, would love a $5 amazon gift card but it is not necessary. EBC3042348-CMNSF9QK

I dont know why my post showed up like that but here it is again.

I dont know why my post showed up like that but here it is again.

I really don't get posts like these,

who's really going to go try to use a coupon that might have been used by somebody else lol

I don't even know what to do with my last 25% coupon, will probably just let it rot since theres nothing I'm interested in buying right now.

Used my last 2 25% off coupons with B-day coupon right on the deadline as the store was closing. Used 1 transaction for Fist of the North Star and Sniper Elite Wii U and the 2nd transaction for Project Diva F for a combined $50 out the door. Glad I got use for them even though they were only 500 points.

How long does a used coupon stay under active offers? I know when I used a 25% coupon it disappeared quickly, but I used a $10 off on Saturday and its still there.

How long does a used coupon stay under active offers? I know when I used a 25% coupon it disappeared quickly, but I used a $10 off on Saturday and its still there.
There's a POS big that sometimes leaves codes active when you use multiple coupons in the same transaction. I don't know if anyone's figured out how to repeat it, but I've definitely had it happen before. You may have lucked out.

What's the return policy on games bought with a 25% off coupon like this? I'm looking at returning a game I bought. Do I get the tag value back or just what I spent (i.e. do I get the value of the coupon back too)?

Not a major concern either way, just curious.

What's the return policy on games bought with a 25% off coupon like this? I'm looking at returning a game I bought. Do I get the tag value back or just what I spent (i.e. do I get the value of the coupon back too)?

Not a major concern either way, just curious.
What you spent and you eat the points. They don't reimburse on return like Best Buy RZ points.

Hmm Time and Eternity for $3 after the PUR Pro renewal coupon? I heard the game was bleh but I'd give it a shot with the coupon. 

bread's done
Back