Pre-order Bonuses Listing

Scorpius

CAGiversary!
Ok, everyone, I thought I'd try to bring this thread back, because it was a huge help to me when I was looking to pre-order games, only thing is I'm going to need some help keeping it updated. A few issues I've got: I'm currently deployed, so I'm only really tracking games that I care about... no idea what's coming out outside of those. I've also forgotten stores other than BBY, GS, and Amazon. So, if I can get help, we're good, otherwise this thread will die.
The idea is to list the pre-order bonuses associated with certain stores.
These aren't really deals, but I know that sometimes, bonuses were what swayed me to one store over another, so thought I'd help others with the same.

Legend:
Credit - DLC - Physical Bonus

:ps3: [CUSTOMSPOILER=PlayStation 3]
Tomb Raider - 03/05/13
Amazon - $5 Gift Card + Lara Croft Hunter Skin + Shanty Town MP Map, Final Hours Edition with Exclusive Art Book [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Pre-order Tomb Raider and receive the Amazon exclusive Final Hours Edition, which comes with an exclusive Art Book, In-Game Skin for Lara and a digital copy of Geoff Keighley's, "The Final Hours of Tomb Raider" for the Kindle Fire, an access code for the pre-order Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt to unlock DLC items and a chance to win prizes, and the Shanty Town Multiplayer Map - This ramshackle area features steep climbs, multiple ziplines for quick escapes, and deadly traps to set for your enemies. The art book will come in the product packaging. Codes to access the digital bonus offers will be e-mailed to you within two business days of your order shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. You will also receive a code for the pre-order Scavenger Hunt to unlock DLC items and a chance to win prizes. Offers valid on all existing pre-orders. Offers limited to one per customer.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
Best Buy - $20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked Certificate, Aviatrix Lara Croft Skin, Tomb Raider: The Beginnings Comic Book [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
f_tombraider1125_02.jpg

Aviatrix In-Game Skin: Dress Lara as a classic 1930s adventurer, bomber jacket and all. Tomb Raider: The Beginnings Comic Book: Written by Rhianna Pratchett with cover art by Tomb Raider Art Director Brian Horton. The Beginnings is a 48-page, six-part comic book that explains how the Endurance's ill-fated voyage came to be.
This special edition comic book brings together the cast and crew, including a budding young adventurer named Lara Croft, as they search for the Yamatai off Japan's East Coast.

Access code for skin included on packaging. Comic book packaged with game. While supplies last.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
GameStop - Lost Adventure Challenge Tomb + Shanty Town MP Map[CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
200986_bonusLG.jpg

TRShantyTown_bonusLG.jpg
[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

God of War: Ascension - 03/11/13
Amazon - $10 Credit, Mythological Heroes MP Pack [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Pre-order God of War: Ascension and receive a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, gift cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps). Additionally, pre-order to get the Mythological Heroes Multiplayer Pack bonus for your game. Follow in the footsteps of some of ancient Greece's greatest mythological heroes in the new God of War: Ascension multiplayer mode. Don the armor of Achilles, Perseus, Orion and Odysseus as you strive to become a true champion of the gods. In addition, every copy of God of War: Ascension comes with access to a demo of The Last of Us. This demo is included on the disc. The $10 promotion code and DLC codes will be e-mailed within two days after release date. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
Best Buy - $20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked Certificate [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
To be eligible, you must be a Reward Zone program Gamers Club Unlocked member and meet minimum age requirements of purchased game at time of pickup or shipment.

Includes access to an exclusive demo of The Last of Us when it becomes available.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
GameStop - 300 King Leonidas MP Skin & Spear + Mythological Heroes MP Pack, Double-Sided God of War Poster [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Pre-order the standard or Collector's Edition of God of War: Ascension at GameStop to receive three exciting gifts. First is the exclusive King Leonidas multiplayer skin, as depicted by Gerard Butler in the blockbuster film "300." Donning King Leonidas' iconic red cape and helmet, and with his iconic spear in hand, head into battle as one of the most famous Spartan warriors in history. Additionally, those who pre-order will receive an exclusive double-sided God of War: Ascension poster featuring an iconic image of Kratos on one side, and two champion warriors on the other.

This pre-order offer also includes the Mythological Heroes Multiplayer Pack, featuring four unique armor sets inspired by four of ancient Greece's greatest mythological heroes for use in the new God of War: Ascension multiplayer mode. Don the armor of Achilles, Perseus, Orion and Odysseus as you strive to become a true champion of the gods.

271136_bonusLG2.jpg
271136_bonusLG3.jpg

[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

BioShock Infinite - 03/26/13
Amazon - Industrial Revolution Flash Game [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Pre-order BioShock Infinite and get access to Industrial Revolution. Industrial Revolution is a flash-based, BioShock Infinite themed puzzle game exclusively available with pre-order. Play to earn in-game rewards for BioShock Infinite including three exclusive gear items (Handyman Nemesis, Sugar Rush, and Fleet Feet) and in-game cash.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
Best Buy - $20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked Certificate, Industrial Revolution Flash Game + Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Pre-order BioShock Infinite and receive a code to download the Industrial Revolution puzzle flash mini-game. In this mini-game, you'll assume the role of a factory worker within the sky-city of Columbia and complete increasingly difficult puzzles while earning in-game rewards for BioShock Infinite.

1000003087_pr6.png

This upgrade for BioShock Infinite's Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle comes with a unique skin and an exclusive damage enhancement.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
GameStop - Industrial Revolution Flash Game + Comstock's China Broom Shotgun [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Pre-order BioShock Infinite and receive access to the BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution puzzle game! Experience over 50 levels of Industrial puzzle mayhem while earning in-game items for BioShock Infinite along the way.

201555_bonusLG.jpg

This upgrade for BioShock Infinite's China Broom Shotgun comes with a unique skin and an exclusive damage enhancement.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

The Last of Us - 05/07/13
Amazon - Sights and Sounds Pack [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Pre-order The Last of Us and get the Sights and Sounds Pack, which includes: a digital download of the game soundtrack, featuring original music by Academy Award winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla, a PS3 dynamic theme showing Joel and Ellie on their journey through a ravaged city and two exclusive PlayStation Network avatars featuring Joel and Ellie in winter survival gear. Codes will be e-mailed within two days after release date. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
Best Buy - $20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked Certificate [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
To be eligible, you must be a Reward Zone program Gamers Club Unlocked member and meet minimum age requirements of purchased game at time of pickup or shipment.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
GameStop - Sights and Sounds Pack + The Survival Pack [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
A digital download of the game soundtrack, featuring original music by Academy Award winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla. A PS3 dynamic theme showing Joel and Ellie on their journey through a ravaged city. Two exclusive PlayStation®Network avatars featuring Joel and Ellie in winter survival gear.

TLOUGSEdlc_bonusLG1.jpg
[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

:360: [CUSTOMSPOILER=Xbox 360]
Tomb Raider - 03/05/13
Amazon - $5 Gift Card + Lara Croft Hunter Skin + Shanty Town MP Map, Final Hours Edition with Exclusive Art Book [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Pre-order Tomb Raider and receive the Amazon exclusive Final Hours Edition, which comes with an exclusive Art Book, In-Game Skin for Lara and a digital copy of Geoff Keighley's, "The Final Hours of Tomb Raider" for the Kindle Fire, an access code for the pre-order Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt to unlock DLC items and a chance to win prizes, and the Shanty Town Multiplayer Map - This ramshackle area features steep climbs, multiple ziplines for quick escapes, and deadly traps to set for your enemies. The art book will come in the product packaging. Codes to access the digital bonus offers will be e-mailed to you within two business days of your order shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. You will also receive a code for the pre-order Scavenger Hunt to unlock DLC items and a chance to win prizes. Offers valid on all existing pre-orders. Offers limited to one per customer.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
Best Buy - $20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked Certificate, Aviatrix Lara Croft Skin, Tomb Raider: The Beginnings Comic Book [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
f_tombraider1125_02.jpg

Aviatrix In-Game Skin: Dress Lara as a classic 1930s adventurer, bomber jacket and all. Tomb Raider: The Beginnings Comic Book: Written by Rhianna Pratchett with cover art by Tomb Raider Art Director Brian Horton. The Beginnings is a 48-page, six-part comic book that explains how the Endurance's ill-fated voyage came to be.
This special edition comic book brings together the cast and crew, including a budding young adventurer named Lara Croft, as they search for the Yamatai off Japan's East Coast.

Access code for skin included on packaging. Comic book packaged with game. While supplies last.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
GameStop - Lost Adventure Challenge Tomb + Shanty Town MP Map[CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
200986_bonusLG.jpg

TRShantyTown_bonusLG.jpg
[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Gears of War: Judgment - 03/19/13
Amazon - Classic Hammerburst Rifle + Young Dom MP Skin [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Get the Classic Hammerburst weapon and Amazon exclusive bonus, “Young Dom” character skin. With the character skin, you can play as Dom as he was at the time of Emergence Day, six weeks after his role in the brutal Pendulum Wars had come to an end. This exclusive character skin is for use in competitive multiplayer matches in Gears of War: Judgment. [/CUSTOMSPOILER]
Best Buy - $20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked Certificate, Classic Hammerburst Rifle + Anya Stroud MP Skin [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Fan favorite character Anya Stroud began as a communication officer in the COG army. She was integral to the success of Marcus Fenix and Delta Squad in Gears of War and Gears of War 2 by guiding the team over their comms. When the Lambent broke loose on the surface during Gears of War 3, Anya stepped up to the frontlines to fight alongside other Delta members to save the world. This exclusive Anya Stroud Multiplayer Skin will let you play as Anya in competitive multiplayer matches in Gears of War Judgment. Token code e-mailed on Release date: 3/19/2013.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
GameStop - Classic Hammerburst Rifle + Young Marcus & Lambent Weapon MP Skins [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
The Classic Hammerburst was the standard-issue assault rifle of the Locust Army. Originally, it was designed to deliver a six-shot burst, which helped give the Locust a decisive edge during Emergence Day. Now this highly feared and effective weapon is exclusively yours when you pre-order Gears of War: Judgment.

Decorated war hero Marcus Fenix is the legendary leader of Delta Squad, a small group of COG soldiers responsible for saving mankind from destruction at the hands of Locust and Lambent forces. This exclusive character skin takes Marcus back in time, six weeks after the end of the Pendulum Wars, and during the chaos of Emergence Day--a time before he was hardened by his long imprisonment. This exclusive character skin is for use in competitive multiplayer matches in Gears of War: Judgment.

What better way to show off your grub slaying exploits than to decorate your weapon with the emulsion of your fallen Lambent opponents? This Lambent weapon skin lets you customize select weapons in competitive multiplayer matches in Gears of War: Judgment.

201554b_bonusLG.jpg

[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Pre-order BioShock Infinite and get access to Industrial Revolution. Industrial Revolution is a flash-based, BioShock Infinite themed puzzle game exclusively available with pre-order. Play to earn in-game rewards for BioShock Infinite including three exclusive gear items (Handyman Nemesis, Sugar Rush, and Fleet Feet) and in-game cash.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
Best Buy - $20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked Certificate, Industrial Revolution Flash Game + Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Pre-order BioShock Infinite and receive a code to download the Industrial Revolution puzzle flash mini-game. In this mini-game, you'll assume the role of a factory worker within the sky-city of Columbia and complete increasingly difficult puzzles while earning in-game rewards for BioShock Infinite.

1000003087_pr6.png

This upgrade for BioShock Infinite's Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle comes with a unique skin and an exclusive damage enhancement.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
GameStop - Industrial Revolution Flash Game + Comstock's China Broom Shotgun [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]
Pre-order BioShock Infinite and receive access to the BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution puzzle game! Experience over 50 levels of Industrial puzzle mayhem while earning in-game items for BioShock Infinite along the way.

201555_bonusLG.jpg

This upgrade for BioShock Infinite's China Broom Shotgun comes with a unique skin and an exclusive damage enhancement.[/CUSTOMSPOILER]
[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

:pc: [CUSTOMSPOILER=PC]
Best Buy - Industrial Revolution Flash Game + Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]

1000003087_pr6.png

201555_bonusLG.jpg

[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

:3ds: [CUSTOMSPOILER=Nintendo 3DS]
Amazon/Gamestop [includes Canada!] - First Edition Print receives a soundtrack. [CUSTOMSPOILER=Details]Get the "Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers" Arranged Soundtrack with pre-oder
Pre-order Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers and receive the Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers Arranged Soundtrack. The true collector and fan won’t want to miss out on this special CD filled with newly arranged versions of the game’s beautiful musical themes! Voted on by fans in Japan, the top 6 tracks are included in this premium item that will be packed inside a special game box. [/CUSTOMSPOILER]
[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

:psp: [CUSTOMSPOILER=Playstation Vita]
[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck you Bamco... I have 2 copies pre-ordered still from amazon from the price mistake when they originally listed it at $39.99 each. :D

However... I have to have that DLC so I guess I will buy one copy at Lamestop. :wall:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']fuck you Bamco... I have 2 copies pre-ordered still from amazon from the price mistake when they originally listed it at $39.99 each. :D

However... I have to have that DLC so I guess I will buy one copy at Lamestop. :wall:[/QUOTE]:shock: Aw man, I wish I could have gotten in on that mistake. I'm very hesitant to pay full price on a non-CE (CAG has taught me to never pay full price for anything), especially since I have yet to finish Tales of Vesperia, but I wonder just how rare those bonuses will be... :whistle2:k

[quote name='Vigilante']:shock: Aw man, I wish I could have gotten in on that mistake. I'm very hesitant to pay full price on a non-CE (CAG has taught me to never pay full price for anything), especially since I have yet to finish Tales of Vesperia, but I wonder just how rare those bonuses will be... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I will be more than happy to unload one of my 2 for cost of plus ship. Nothing extra, since I get free shipping from amazon due to prime anyways. Let me know if you are interested. That would help me offset the cost of having to get it from Gamestop.

I guess I'm moving my preorder for Tales of Graces f from Amazon to Gamestop. Costs me a few more dollars (losing the gold box discount) but the DLC is worth more than that to me.

Tales of Graces f is one of those games that I feel if you're interested in, you need to buy it at full price. I know this is CAG, but that is a series that is so freaking hard to get localized and released to western audiences because it just hasn't been successful enough in the past.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I will be more than happy to unload one of my 2 for cost of plus ship. Nothing extra, since I get free shipping from amazon due to prime anyways. Let me know if you are interested. That would help me offset the cost of having to get it from Gamestop.[/QUOTE]Thanks very much for the offer, but I think I'll just preorder it from Gamestop--$39.99 is still high for a single game to me (unless it comes with extras, like the BlazBlue: CS EXTEND CE I was able to get for $39.99 due to a different Amazon price mistake), and the main reason I wished I had gotten in on the Tales of Graces f price mistake at Amazon is that I have quite a lot of Amazon credit I could use. :)

My hope is that I can sell the DLC to offset the $59.99 cost by at least $30.

Sorry for the double post, but a cool thing happened when I went to preorder Tales of Graces f at my local GS:

First off, the employee was impressed that I remembered the "f" part of the title :)razz:). After placing the preorder, I asked about the Tales of Graces f poster that I'd seen in that store on prior visits but couldn't see this time. The employee found it still hanging on an endcap that I hadn't checked and said "You know what I can do? I'll set it aside for you when we take it down and the next time you come in, you can ask for it."

I thought that was pretty awesome of him. :bouncy:

[quote name='Vigilante']
The most important thing to note is that according to Namco-Bandai's Tales Series Facebook page, the costumes will not be released for future download separately:So this preorder bonus might fetch quite a pretty penny down the road. ;)[/QUOTE]

Only downside is that Sony DLC tends to expire pretty quickly.

There's a $10/$20 pre-order bonus for Mass Effect 3 at Best Buy ($20 if a member of the Gamer club thingy (year subscription with magazines)). I didn't see it posted elsewhere.

[quote name='Vigilante']Sorry for the double post, but a cool thing happened when I went to preorder Tales of Graces f at my local GS:

First off, the employee was impressed that I remembered the "f" part of the title :)razz:). After placing the preorder, I asked about the Tales of Graces f poster that I'd seen in that store on prior visits but couldn't see this time. The employee found it still hanging on an endcap that I hadn't checked and said "You know what I can do? I'll set it aside for you when we take it down and the next time you come in, you can ask for it."

I thought that was pretty awesome of him. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

My Gamestop did that for me too for a Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One poster. Never thought he'd come through but I got the call 2 weeks later. He even called me again just to check up and make sure I could still get it! Now that's awesome.

Wow, guys!!! After a hiatus of about 3 months or so thanks to changes in security settings in Afghanistan, I come back to CAG and see this as the top post on the forums! I really appreciate the fact that everyone has kept the thread going and all the hard work that has gone in to it. I am more than impressed with the layout of it now, much cleaner than when I stated it. Hopefully it will continue to help people as games come out.

Found this on Bestbuy for Silent Hill: Downpour Exclusive Weapons.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat266200050003&type=category&h=387

Exclusive In-Game Weapons Bonus

Protect yourself against the deadly residents lurking in Silent Hill when you access the exclusive in-game weapons bonus.
Exclusive In-Game Weapons Bonus includes:

• Rifle: accurately target the enemy with this powerful weapon.
  • Golf Club: this seemingly innocent item turns into an important weapon as you defend yourself against the evils within Silent Hill.

[quote name='Kitzko']There's the "Welcome to Raccoon City" sign preorder bonus for Operation Raccoon City from the Capcom Store for both 360 and ps3 (special and regular edition)
Though it's supposedly limited to 1000 pieces, it still counts right?

Operation Raccoon City Bonus[/QUOTE]

That's pretty nice, 18" x 10" is a very good size. I would hope that metal sign means some quality

Darksiders II, 6/26/12:

GameStop: "Death Rides" pack consisting of exclusive sidequests.
Best Buy: "Angel of Death" pack consisting of angelic armor, unique scythes, and special "trail" for the companion crow, Dust.
Amazon: "Deadly Despair" pack consisting of a permanent speed boost for Death's horse, Despair.

Game of Thrones:

60 Pg Hardcover Art book. It looks pretty damn nice. I just locked my pre-order in at amazon (can always cancel if I change my mind). Typical Atlus saying "extremely" limited. We shall see about that though, they could prove me wrong.

Source:
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/23/atlus-spoils-continue-with-game-of-thrones-pre-order-art-book/

Xbox:
http://www.amazon.com/Game-Thrones-..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1330105271&sr=1-2

PS3:
http://www.amazon.com/Game-Thrones-..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1330105271&sr=1-1

Update 2/29:
  • Added April games and one May game.
    • Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition 320GB XBOX 360 Bundle (360)
    • The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings (360)
    • Deadliest Warrior Ancient Combat (PS3/360)
    • Prototype 2 (PS3/360)
    • Sniper Elite V2 (PS3/360)
    • Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
  • Updated March games.
    • Added Play N Trade bonus to Mass Effect 3 list (PS3/360/PC)
    • Added Best Buy to Silent Hill: Downpour list (PS3/360)
    • Added Amazon to Resident Evil (PS3/360)
    • Added Yakuza Dead Souls(PS3)
    • Added Naruto Shippuden (PS3/360)
    • Added Armored Core V (PS3/360)
    • Added Ridge Racer Unbounded (PS3/360)
    • Silent Hill: Book of Memories (Vita)
  • Removed all January and February games.

I was just browsing reddit and saw this:

h39MP.jpg

It looks like a steel book case for Assassin's Creed 3 preorders at best buy.

Anyone confirm seeing something like this anywhere?

Edit: Apparently this promotion isn't supposed to start until March 5th.

I think the list should be revised by games not console. The majority of the games are multiplatform and have the same pre order bonuses. Any differences can be noted as well as including the : : icos to denote system.

I would say the list can be reduced by about 40%

200061brpLE.jpg

iconxbox360.gif
icongs_r1.gif
Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Free Pre-order upgrade to Signature Edition
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/ga...-recon-future-soldier-signature-edition/77068

Pre-order Ghost Recon Future Soldier and get a free upgrade to the Signature Edition! While Supplies Last. Pre-order Ghost Recon Future Soldier and receive a code to register for the VIP beta. Available online and in-store while supplies last.

• FREE Upgrade to the Signature Edition
  • Bonus Moscow Suburb In-Game Co-op Multiplayer Map
  • 2 Bonus In-Game Weapons
  • Bonus Head Customization Mode
  • Limited Edition Penny Arcade Weapon Skin Featuring Twisp and Catsby
Same offer for the PS3 version with the exception of no VIP beta.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I think the list should be revised by games not console. The majority of the games are multiplatform and have the same pre order bonuses. Any differences can be noted as well as including the : : icos to denote system.

I would say the list can be reduced by about 40%[/QUOTE]
I'm the one that changed it to the current format. It works a lot better since each game gets a link to all its versions. I try to do a 1 month update at the end of every month and it doesn't bother me that it takes a little longer to update. I think it looks and works just fine.

[quote name='htz']Pre-order Ghost Recon Future Soldier and get a free upgrade to the Signature Edition! While Supplies Last. [/QUOTE]I'm not seeing anywhere were it says this is an exclusive to GameStop but I'm also not seeing it on Amazon either...

Anyhow know for sure?

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']I'm not seeing anywhere were it says this is an exclusive to GameStop but I'm also not seeing it on Amazon either...

Anyhow know for sure?[/QUOTE]

Those Signature Editions are some bogus deal GameStop and Ubisoft have going. It's going to be pretty much the same game box with different cover art and the DLC codes inside. The game disc is the same and there are no other features that qualify it as being anything more.

My experience with AC: Revelations Signature Edition.

can anyone tell me how the pre order bonus works at best buy? does it print on the receipt like gamestop, is it emailed like amazon, or is it physically in the game itself.

[quote name='Rainman']can anyone tell me how the pre order bonus works at best buy? does it print on the receipt like gamestop, is it emailed like amazon, or is it physically in the game itself.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the item. But typically its either of the latter two.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']I'm not seeing anywhere were it says this is an exclusive to GameStop but I'm also not seeing it on Amazon either...

Anyhow know for sure?[/QUOTE]
I think it is exclusive to gamestop just like the signature edition for Assassins Creed Revelations.

[quote name='Rainman']can anyone tell me how the pre order bonus works at best buy? does it print on the receipt like gamestop, is it emailed like amazon, or is it physically in the game itself.[/QUOTE]
Some are delivered via email, some included with the game packaging, some printed on the receipt, and even combinations of those.

thanks guys for the replies. My order shipped from the capcom store and is in transit for resident evil raccoon city. Hope i get it by the 20th.

Yeah, I'm kind of sucker for those Signature Editions from Gamestop. Might reserve Ghost Recon just because the box art is slightly different.

Update 4/10:

Added Games:
Starhawk (PS3)
Max Payne 3 (PS3, 360, PC)
Game of Thrones (PS3, 360)
Ghost Recon Future Soldier (PS3, 360)
Dragon's Dogma (PS3, 360)
Atelier Meruru (PS3)
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends (PS3, 360)
Tera Online (PC)
Disgaea 3 (Vita)

Removed Games:
Street Fighter X Tekken (Regular Edition) (PS3, 360)
Street Fighter X Tekken (Special Edition) (PS3, 360)
Mass Effect 3 (PS3, 360, PC)
Major League Baseball 2K12 (PS3, 360)
Yakuza Dead Souls (PS3)
Silent Hill: Downpour (PS3, 360)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Storm Generations (PS3, 360)
FIFA Street (PS3, 360)
Tales of Graces f (PS3)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (PS3, 360)
Ninja Gaiden III (PS3, 360)
Armored Core V (PS3, 360)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (PS3, 360)
Ridge Racer Unbounded (PS3, 360)
Kinect Star Wars (360)
Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)

Temporally Removed:
Inversion (PS3, 360) Reason - Delayed until June

Sorry for the delay in updating this. I've had some family in town and just haven't had the time. As always, if I missed something please either message me or comment.

can you add borderlands 2 pre-order bonuses please? im guessing i'll get it from gamestop if they have a midnight opening for it, but i want to make sure im getting the best deal for my 21st birthday lol :p

Is it just me or is anyone else really tired of these Pre-order bonus' that would require you to shop at 4 diff spots to obtain it. Ghost recon has a co-op map pack at amazon an gamestop also has a special map pack as well. Thats bs to make me have to find a way to get both when you could just add them in a special edition an ill buy it then.

OP, I think you forgot to add the OST and black "Barrel" t-shirt to the Atelier Meruru Limited Edition. Wish the t-shirt wasn't in the box because I want to wear it without opening the LE. lol

Capcom's store has a preorder bonus for Dragon's Dogma, both PS3 and XBox360 versions

Capcom® Store Exclusive!

The Dragon's Dogma™ Customizable Pawn Bobble Budd® comes with accessories!

Included with your Dragon's Dogma™ Customizable Pawn Bobble Budd®:
One blank Pawn Bobble Budd®
Two customization decal sheets
Four accessories
DDBobbleBudds_Promoimage.jpg

as much as I want to play the RE 6 demo, I just don't want dragons dogma. played it at PAX East.. wasn't blown away by it by any means. I have other games to play and can wait til 10/20/12 to play RE 6.

I added a Gamestop exclusive Kill Hitler Bullet-shaped keychain to Sniper Elite V2. I played the demo last night and loved it, so I pre-ordered it today and found out about that added bonus. I included a picture.

f_AC3pre0415_03.jpg

Exclusive In-Game Bonus Mission and Weapon for PS3 and X360 only

Pre-order Assassin's Creed III at Best Buy and get the exclusive "Ghost of War" single player mission. You'll also be able to unlock Pontiac's War Club.

Target also have 2 exclusive weapon skins for Ghost Recon Future Soldier with $1 pre-order card.

Resident Evil 6 Pre-order bonuses. More retailer exclusive content :drool:
Taken from http://www.trueachievements.com/n8375/resident-evil-6-new-screens-and-preorder-bonuses.htm

GameStop - The Catacombs
:360:http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/resident-evil-6/98977
:ps3:http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/resident-evil-6/98978
Amazon - High Seas Fortress
:360:http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1334528710&sr=1-1
:ps3:http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil..._0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1334528710&sr=1-1
Best Buy - The Railyard
:360:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen...02&skuId=4815462&st=resident evil 6&lp=8&cp=1
:ps3:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen...07&skuId=4815505&st=resident evil 6&lp=7&cp=1
Pre-ordering from Gamestop will give you "The Catacombs", a map based in dimly lit underground corridors littered with booby-traps.
005568.jpg

005569.jpg

005570.jpg

Pre-orders with Amazon will net you the "High Seas Fortress" map, placing you on the deck of an aircraft carrier and having to fight through the tight claustrophobic corridors of the vessel.
005571.jpg

005572.jpg

005573.jpg

Finally, pre-orders with Best Buy will get you "The Railyard" map, taking you into a underground railyard with danger lurking in and around the trains and platforms.
005574.jpg

005575.jpg

005576.jpg

was at Walmart today and there was one of those cardboard displayers they advertise on over the security check system - Free Digital Copy of Prototype with pre-order and purchase of Prototype 2. Believe I updated the listings correctly.

bread's done
Back