Pre Order - Mass Effect, Bioshock (X360) 39.99 GTA IV 42.99 (X360) @ Liongames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hhhdx4']okay so I jsut pre-ordered GTAIV with the 10 dollar deposit,question, since I only did the deposit, when the promotion ends will I still be able to get it for the 42?[/quote]

Of course. Your deposit locked in that price

Hey Tony,

I just emailed you about my Preorders. Now that Bioshock is confirmed to having a Limited/ Collector's Edition, can I switch my deposit to that version?

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='shockey80ny']Hey Tony,

I just emailed you about my Preorders. Now that Bioshock is confirmed to having a Limited/ Collector's Edition, can I switch my deposit to that version?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I emailed you back. I just need for the manufacturer to give the info to my distributor. I will then enter into my system. Then we can start switching the pre-order.

[quote name='liongames']I emailed you back. I just need for the manufacturer to give the info to my distributor. I will then enter into my system. Then we can start switching the pre-order.[/quote]

Thanks Tony for the prompt reply and help! You're awesome! :D

Well after the GTA trailer what little willpower I had left vanished. So now I have Mass Effect, Bioshock and GTA 4 preordered with you! Of course, I have to wait till June onwards...

[quote name='liongames']This may be possible. If you want one badly email me and I can check the price out for you. On a $20 game there is very little wiggle room. I am working on Blu-ray and Hd dvd right now. after I am set there maybe I can look into DS more.[/quote]

Just find a way to stock a BluRay player that isn't built out of Playstation 3 parts and I'm interested... :)

[quote name='RawisJericho']Will there be any preorder deals for PS3 games?[/quote]

Right now Rainbow 6 is $44.99 and Splinter cell and Fear are $42.99. What Games coming out this year would you like to see go on special?

ordered 2 pre-release games and the total s&h came out to be 6 bucks. Are they going to charge me 4 extra bucks later on or wait until both games are released before shipping them to me?

[quote name='greedycheese']I just wanted to second this. (the 360 version for me)[/QUOTE]

I 3rd a 360 version. Thanks.

[quote name='Greendomo']So Tony any news on a release date for Mass Effect?[/quote]

My distributor moved the street date on his computer from 5/22 to 6/5. This date isn't official. Bioware locks down every post that talks about street date on their forum. I think the 6/5 date comes from Microsoft. Still only 2 months away. That doesnt give us a lot of time to finish our selling up if the announce in a few days. I would like to have at least 90 days from announcement to release. Especially if the release a collectors edition.

[quote name='rumblebear']ordered 2 pre-release games and the total s&h came out to be 6 bucks. Are they going to charge me 4 extra bucks later on or wait until both games are released before shipping them to me?[/quote]

Neither. Your games will both ship on or before street date, and you won't be charged any more money. I have since change the way my system handles the shipping to charge for each game sold. Most of my mutiple orders ship on different days. I changed the shipping charges to reflect that.

[quote name='Darkarts']Please get an NHL game or something........ ALL PRO FOOTBALL 2k8 FOR SURE i'll buy from you.[/quote]

The Footoball game looks like an August release. It won't be included in the next special but I promise you I will include it in one of the next few specials after this one.

Ok thanks liongames, just to let you know I preordered GTA IV and Halo 3 from you and hope to preorder more...... i love you in a non-gay way hahah

[quote name='liongames']Right now Rainbow 6 is $44.99 and Splinter cell and Fear are $42.99. What Games coming out this year would you like to see go on special?[/quote]
Metal Gear Solid 4 if it comes out this year. I'm not for sure on a release date though. Some other games I'd like to see on the special is Ninja Gaiden Sigma and maybe GTA IV or All-Pro Football.

*edit*
Ninja Gaiden Sigma and MGS 4 for sure though ;)
I think Ninja Gaiden comes out around June.

[quote name='nharmon91']Ninja Gaiden Sigma would be nice[/quote]

Yeah, it's the only game I'm really looking forward to that's coming out soon for the PS3.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Couldn't wait any longer, ordered Mass Effect.[/quote]
QFT, $45 shipped is an awesome deal for this. The more previews I read the more psyched I get for it. THANKS TONY!!!!

I'd like to see a sale on games that's release aren't to far away like ShadowRun, Hour of Victory, Battlefield Bad Company, Madden 08, & etc. Most of these are slated to release between June & August.

[quote name='retail sucks']I'd like to see a sale on games that's release aren't to far away like ShadowRun, Hour of Victory, Battlefield Bad Company, Madden 08, & etc. Most of these are slated to release between June & August.[/QUOTE]

Madden usually comes out mid August, did you mean NCAA?

I'll agree with Battlefield Bad Company. Another game I'd like to see a deal on is Ace Combat 6 (I know its a while a way but I thought I would mention it.)

[quote name='becker4546']Madden usually comes out mid August, did you mean NCAA?[/QUOTE]

I said between June and August, which my meaning was the whole month of June & August, not just up to August 1st at 12:00am.:roll:

[quote name='YoUnGKiLlAh']the deal is already up:
Deposit
Full Payment[/quote]

Thank you, sorry, I noticed some of those comments were only a few days old. I never thought of checking the site :(

But thank you :)

[quote name='Greendomo']any deals on Spiderman 3 for the 360?[/quote]

Yes $49.99 for 360 and PS3. The banner hasn't gone up yet. The Spiderman special will only run for maybe 10-14 days since release date is right around the corner.

Tony, I see you've put up specials for Half life 2. Its great to see that you are listening to input from CAGs and your customers. Keep it up.

[quote name='averageguy']Any word on the price for BIoshock the collectors edition I preordered regular one[/quote]

I checked 2 days ago and there still isnt a price listed on my distributors website. There is still plenty of time left. I am planning on posting here when i get the information I need. This way people can upgrade if they would like.

[quote name='blu72nova']Tony, I see you've put up specials for Half life 2. Its great to see that you are listening to input from CAGs and your customers. Keep it up.[/quote]

I am listening to the CAGs, as well as a few other forums. Someone asked this morning about Shadowrun. I will put that on special near the end of the month.

How about deals on Assassin's Creed (360 and PS3)? I practically bought my 360 for that game... so pretty please? ;-)

[quote name='zoarster']How about deals on Assassin's Creed (360 and PS3)? I practically bought my 360 for that game... so pretty please? ;-)[/QUOTE]

The deal is already on the site ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back