pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
I did store pickup on mine, probably just gonna trade the game in right away. With Watch Dogs and MK8 coming out this month too, no time for another new release.

So we only have 5 days to pickup the games on pre-orders is that right I was going to wait until watchdog to come out on the 27th but I guess not

Are they getting the toy to how many pre-orders they get or just a certain amount

So we only have 5 days to pickup the games on pre-orders is that right I was going to wait until watchdog to come out on the 27th but I guess not
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date.

If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date.
Will on my receipt it says 5 days

Did all the kids making the figure got sick and does that mean no figure in that CE Stuff for 100$

Will on my receipt it says 5 days
I think it`s 5 days if you pay the $5 pre-order in-store you gotta get the game by the sat of the release week. If you pre-order online for in-store p/u it`s then 7 days from release.

$48 + $25 credit + 96 base mybb pts w/possible $38-$44 trade in value & 2x mybb pts on the trade in there`s no reason not to be in on wolfenstein. With elite plus you`re almost getting another $5 credit on top of the purchase & trade.

I think it`s 5 days if you pay the $5 pre-order in-store you gotta get the game by the sat of the release week. If you pre-order online for in-store p/u it`s then 7 days from release.

$48 + $25 credit + 96 base mybb pts w/possible $38-$44 trade in value & 2x mybb pts on the trade in there`s no reason not to be in on wolfenstein. With elite plus you`re almost getting another $5 credit on top of the purchase & trade.
its too bad you cant get RZ points for preorders paid with a gift card but yeah, thats still a great deal. $25 in certs + the RZ points off the trade-in is amazing for a release game.

its too bad you cant get RZ points for preorders paid with a gift card but yeah, thats still a great deal. $25 in certs + the RZ points off the trade-in is amazing for a release game.
Yeah, once they ended being able to buy visa`s using rz certs I had to adjust a little. Thankfully, people pony up big money on phones/tablets so I just buy an items like that usually in tax free DE & then sell it for MSRP minus tax to someone who was going to buy it with tax. Saving $20-$40 makes them happy & I get cash or a BB gc.

thx enuf. made complete sense to get pay to play this game. put in a preorder yesterday. worse case scenario, play for 5hrs, 45 min wasted trading back to BBY, and collect my free $10.

i'm tire of these pay to win pc/mobile games. we need more of the pay to play games. someone need to hit up bestbuy to get their publishing license.

Wolfenstein: The New Order PRE-ORDER UPDATE ABOUT THE EXTRA $5 on top of the $20:

The emails with the eGift Cards are scheduled to be sent out to pre-order customers on 5/23/14.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfenstein: The New Order PRE-ORDER UPDATE ABOUT THE EXTRA $5 on top of the $20:

The emails with the eGift Cards are scheduled to be sent out to pre-order customers on 5/23/14.
Well didn't even know about that. Pretty cool. $23 is ridiculous, I'll 1000 that in a couple days then trade it in. Rental plus maybe about $20 extra. Thank You BB

I wonder if you can pre order it with $5 down, wait until Sunday and get GCU, go in Monday and pay $48. Pre order watchdogs and wait for wolfenstein certs and then pick up watchdogs for $23 +$10 cert.

I wonder if you can pre order it with $5 down, wait until Sunday and get GCU, go in Monday and pay $48. Pre order watchdogs and wait for wolfenstein certs and then pick up watchdogs for $23 +$10 cert.
the certificates can take up to 15 days to show up on best buy account so if you wait until next Monday to pick wolfenstein up then it possible if the certificates aren't issued til the 15th day that you might not get the wolfenstein certificates until June 10th. The certificates can take up to 15 Days from The Day it shipped out if you choose home shipping or 15 days from the Day the game if finally pick up if you choose in store pre-order.

the certificates can take up to 15 days to show up on best buy account so if you wait until next Monday to pick wolfenstein up then it possible if the certificates aren't issued til the 15th day that you might not get the wolfenstein certificates until June 10th. The certificates can take up to 15 Days from The Day it shipped out if you choose home shipping or 15 days from the Day the game if finally pick up if you choose in store pre-order.
Usually I wait 3-4 days and contact mybestbuy customer service via email, I'm polite an so are they. and they add my points on the spot.

If I remeber what my receipt said they changed the pick up time frame to just 5 days after launch (which should be saturday if I know math) so that just throws the wait till sunday idea out :\

and like everyone above has said, you wont get the $20 cert till 15 days after (although I have gotten the pre order bonus cert earlier but its very YMMV)

If I remeber what my receipt said they changed the pick up time frame to just 5 days after launch (which should be saturday if I know math) so that just throws the wait till sunday idea out :\

and like everyone above has said, you wont get the $20 cert till 15 days after (although I have gotten the pre order bonus cert earlier but its very YMMV)
The site still says:

We'll hold your items at the store for 8 days. If you don't make it in by then, we'll cancel the order and refund your method of payment.

Anyone else pre-order it on the psn and selling or trading in the game

If you have any doubts just redbox it in a few hours, instead of opening a copy and deciding you want your money back.

Tis' what I'm doing.

Was it officially announced that you can't get two 20$ My rewards if you preorder 2 copys

The site still says:

We'll hold your items at the store for 8 days. If you don't make it in by then, we'll cancel the order and refund your method of payment.
site still says:

(1) If you pre-order in store or online for In-Store Pickup, purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date;

So you could argue that. the 8 may be for store pickup. not sure. too many inconsistencies.

The site still says:

yes you are correct on store pickups for the 8 days, but unfortunately to receive the certificate for $20 the day is actually within 7 days. So you will have to pick it up within 7 days to get the certificate. You could pick it up on the 8th day fine no problem but unfortunately you would forfeit the $20 if you waited til the 8th day.

So I don't have to pick the game tomorrow because I wanted to wait until watchdog and also I pre-order it on the psn when can I downloaded it because it's not letting me

yes you are correct on store pickups for the 8 days, but unfortunately to receive the certificate for $20 the day is actually within 7 days. So you will have to pick it up within 7 days to get the certificate. You could pick it up on the 8th day fine no problem but unfortunately you would forfeit the $20 if you waited til the 8th day.
Yeah, 7-8 didn't matter. Tues-Sunday is only 5.

Reviews are coming in!

EuroGamer: 6

IGN: 7.8

GameStop: 8

Metro: 9

Polygon: 9

both IGN and Polygon have a video review on their YouTube channel's, if interested. Not too bad, especially with $25 credit and $12 off if GCU, and potential 50% trade in starting Sunday, could be worth it for those worried.

Damn, i forgot to change the person picking up to me. Would i still get the $25 if i reorder right now?

bread's done
Back