pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
Anyone know if the best buy SKU is different from Walmart or GS? Mine has to be shipped because they magically didn't have any for in store pickup. I was gonna buy it at Walmart or GS and return the sealed one..

Anyone know if the best buy SKU is different from Walmart or GS? Mine has to be shipped because they magically didn't have any for in store pickup. I was gonna buy it at Walmart or GS and return the sealed one..
skus won't be the same. you meant to ask about the barcodes which should be the same.

First time BB.com is not going to get me my game on release day, stupid UPS Mail Solutions. Every other preorder has came usually on monday but at least on tuesday at the latest. Not really upset as I wouldn't be able to play it until thursday anyway because of work. Going to beat it asap and sell or trade that bad boy in.

$5 ecard as well for no figure to online? WOW this deal is nuts. That's $25 in bonus + $3.78 in normal RZ at my middle tier. Not to mention $12 discount. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
picking mine up today, hopefully I dont have any issues getting the egift and certs with pre ordering in store. Always done online for this stuff before.

Really surprised at the reviews for this. Just "pre-ordered" it. Hopefully I get the 10 bonus reward zone certificates. GCU and these reward zone bonuses are an insanely good deal

I just ordered also, it showed $20 in the special offer section.
When will we know if we get the $20?

I wish Best Buy pre-orders would arrive on release day :\

Oh well, guess I really shouldn't complain as theoretically I'm only paying $23 for it.

The $20 and $10 rewards offers were still on the product page so hopefully the deal is still active. If not I guess I'll hold off on picking it up in store.

I wish Best Buy pre-orders would arrive on release day :\

Oh well, guess I really shouldn't complain as theoretically I'm only paying $23 for it.
Mine do.

As far as the statue/figure being canceled, did an e-mail go out? Besides reading about it here I haven't received jack shit. It would be pretty frustrating if I showed up expecting something and didn't get it. I'm already salty that I only chose 'in store pick up' because of the figure and could've had it shipped to me for free. But changing the order, or re-ordering when RZ certs were used, is a big pain in the ass.

If you preorder before the stores open u will get the 20$ and the extra 5$

Last edited:
picking mine up today, hopefully I dont have any issues getting the egift and certs with pre ordering in store. Always done online for this stuff before.
I find it easier to get the gift cards when I pre-order in store, and I never have trouble with the reward certs. If you problems with reward certs, just call and they usually help you pretty quickly.

Mine do.

As far as the statue/figure being canceled, did an e-mail go out? Besides reading about it here I haven't received jack shit. It would be pretty frustrating if I showed up expecting something and didn't get it. I'm already salty that I only chose 'in store pick up' because of the figure and could've had it shipped to me for free. But changing the order, or re-ordering when RZ certs were used, is a big pain in the ass.
Nah, but Best Buy did post about it in their forums. Best Buy will send out the giftcards via email on the 23rd. Just saw your signature; I'm an O's fan as well! And Ravens, and Terps Basketball lol.

I find it easier to get the gift cards when I pre-order in store, and I never have trouble with the reward certs. If you problems with reward certs, just call and they usually help you pretty quickly.
Or post on the forums (calling in is always a crap shoot you'll even get someone who had any idea what a video game is), but please, please wait at least 15 days to do so otherwise the reps just get bogged down looking into people complaining 3 days after purchase they didn't get the certificate...

When will you know if you get the reward zone certificates for pre ordering? I pure ordered this morning from the site before the store opened.

Do you get the cert when you purchase the game?

Hopefully I get the 20 dollar cert. I ordered around 1am this morning
I ordered at 1 am also, and I had to call to get the order to go through. The women on the reward zone line said if I didn't get in within 3 weeks to call, but it shouldn't be a problem.

So uh, I just noticed that the points are pending in my account, however it says:

Total Points Earned with this transaction: 500
Purchases: 0
RZGC Everyday Bonus Point Promo: 0
Victory Can Be Preordered Bonus: 500

Anyone else getting that? Still missing the other 500.

When will you know if you get the reward zone certificates for pre ordering? I pure ordered this morning from the site before the store opened.

Do you get the cert when you purchase the game?
It should normally appear in 1-3 days after your pre-order ships or you pick it up in-store Then another 10-14 days for the points to actually be posted into your account.

So uh, I just noticed that the points are pending in my account, however it says:

Same. Leave it to best buy to fuck sh%t up

It should normally appear in 1-3 days after your pre-order ships or you pick it up in-store Then another 10-14 days for the points to actually be posted into your account.
Ok cool, I'll see what happens. I'm going to get it regardless. With GCU it's already a good deal. I'm pleasantly surprised with the reviews so it's all good

Same. Leave it to best buy to fuck sh%t up
Where are you guys seeing this? After I log into the myBB website, I usually look in "Points and Purchases." Transactions don't usually show up immediately though. So am I looking in the wrong place?

Every time one of these Best Buy pre-orders is released, there are always people panicking about their rewards, etc.  Just give it some time before you get the pitchforks out, please.

No you're looking in the right place I preordered the game back on the 11th so it's already showing up in my transactions

Xbox one and 360 is showing up as a $30 trade in. If anyone was wondering.

That with the 50% bonus and trade drop next week. Shpuld be a free rental with gcu

Every time one of these Best Buy pre-orders is released, there are always people panicking about their rewards, etc. Just give it some time before you get the pitchforks out, please.
Not sure I'd really put this into the same category. What you are referring to are those comments where people ask "Why aren't my points showing up?! Pre-ordered days ago!". With those, I can totally agree that it's mostly due to people being impatient.

But this is the first time I received the wrong amount, I had pre-ordered this since mid April. So I figured BB didn't apply the extra $10 retroactively to the orders done before they announced the $20 RZ Certs.

Looks like it's affecting everyone though, so at least that re-assures me that it wasn't because I pre-ordered in April.

10% off coupon in the USPS moving packet is confirmed to stack with gamers unlocked. My total was about $47 after tax. The register does 10% then the 20% off the new total and is about 28% discount total.

I really got to say you should all like this game this game is for everyone

bread's done
Back