PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='Jerajdai']Just saw on the PS Forums the free items are a manger and candlebra in Furniture 1, Festive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's really weak IMO. It's still early in the month though, hopefully we'll get some better free stuff. Specifically, a costume like they did for Thanksgivin'.

New Armada Groove event at the Presentation Podium in EU Home. You get a shirt for enterin'. You get a trophy for winnin' the game on the second floor.

New soccer space (forgot the name of the game) in JPN Home. There's a floatin' soccer ball on the second floor that asks several questions. It might be trivia. I don't know if it gives you a prize for answerin' them correctly since I don't understand japanese.

[quote name='NovaKane']Yeah, that's really weak IMO. It's still early in the month though, hopefully we'll get some better free stuff. Specifically, a costume like they did for Thanksgivin'.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree. I hope they come out with a tree with blinking lights or something - sure that won't be free though (unless you're on the JP server - I think they gave away free xmas trees last year.).

[quote name='NovaKane']New Armada Groove event at the Presentation Podium in EU Home. You get a shirt for enterin'. You get a trophy for winnin' the game on the second floor.

New soccer space (forgot the name of the game) in JPN Home. There's a floatin' soccer ball on the second floor that asks several questions. It might be trivia. I don't know if it gives you a prize for answerin' them correctly since I don't understand japanese.[/QUOTE]

Animated Trophy for Shape Blast in the Presentation Podium is the same as the one offered during Gamescom. So if you missed it last time, shoot those cannons.

The soccer prize is a t-shirt with black kanji on there. There are 5-6 different ones, you can only win one of them??

IREM R-Type space (JP) has a game where you get a black and red Kimono for playing (m/f) and R-Type fighter hat (m/f) for scoring over 10,000 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stealthcat']Animated Trophy for Shape Blast in the Presentation Podium is the same as the one offered during Gamescom. So if you missed it last time, shoot those cannons.

The soccer prize is a t-shirt with black kanji on there. There are 5-6 different ones, you can only win one of them??

IREM R-Type space (JP) has a game where you get a black and red Kimono for playing (m/f) and R-Type fighter hat (m/f) for scoring over 10,000 points.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you can only win one of the soccer shirts. I got one myself though. Someone on the Home board took pics of the questions and circled the answers lol.

Here are the times you can show up at the soccer stadium to see the Zakumi mascot and get a free trophy of him as well. (Credit: PS Home board)

Here's an expanded timeslot listing for all three Zakumi appearance timeslots, all confirmed, and all valid (except for when Home is being updated late Wed/early Thu, of course) :
Japan Time:

• 12:00 - 13:00
  • 17:00 - 18:00
  • 22:00 - 23:00
Pacific Time:

• 7:00p - 8:00p
  • 12:00a - 1:00a
  • 5:00a - 6:00a
Eastern Time:

• 10:00p - 11:00p
  • 3:00a - 4:00a
  • 8:00a - 9:00a
I got there at 10pm est last night and he showed up a few minutes later. I got the trophy as soon as I ran into him. He went to different parts of the stadium, danced, posed for pics, and left. Cool event.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you get a free PSPGo when you go to the theater with the award show playing. You have to wait until the countdown finishes before they give you the PSP though. I like it better than the PSP we got from the US because it sits on a stand rather than lying flat.

EU HOME has a free Treehouse space to commemorate HOME anniversary (if I recall this correctly) for a limited time (2 weeks I believe).

EU Home: Free paper crown hat when you open up one of the presents in Winter Wonderland by the tree.

You get a snowman statue in the same space after you complete the dancing elf minigame.

I really need to get on Home this weekend - I'm SOOOO behind on all this stuff!!!

Just curious - does anybody on here actually buy stuff from the Japan PS Home shops? If so - where do you get your PSN yen cards?

EU Home: (Day 2) Complete new mini game in Winter Wonderland and get ornamental gift box. I think that's what it was called.

NA Home: Free Christmas tree when you log in.

Free 1st anniversary t-shirt when you open up the box under the tree in Central Plaza.

[quote name='NovaKane']I'm not sure if you can only win one of the soccer shirts. I got one myself though. Someone on the Home board took pics of the questions and circled the answers lol.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link to that? Thanks.

Also, for anyone completeing the questionnaire located upstairs in the Japanese Music Cafe in Home between Dec 14 and Dec 25 will be given a bundle of three furniture items (chair, bureau, coffee table) in celebration of Home's 1st year anniversary.

first_enquete_01.gif

so guys that Xmas stuff(new item each day) stuff... if I miss an item the first day, can I get it the second day? I dont want to mss the freebies.

[quote name='darknight88']so guys that Xmas stuff(new item each day) stuff... if I miss an item the first day, can I get it the second day? I dont want to mss the freebies.[/QUOTE]

I suspect the NA Gift Tree prizes will only be available that day. The same may also be true for some of the prizes in the EU Winter Wonderland space.

NA Home: (Christmas Tree Day 2) Wear the default headphones to get a gold chain ornament from the box.

EU Home: (Winter Wonderland Day 3) Open up a different box under the tree to get the wooly mittens.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I suspect the NA Gift Tree prizes will only be available that day. The same may also be true for some of the prizes in the EU Winter Wonderland space.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I missed the dancing elf mini-game in the EU

NA Home: (Christmas Tree Day 3) Wear the male ninja torso piece and open up a box to unlock the ninja doll ornament.

NOTE: If you don't already own the male ninja costume then you have to buy it at Threads for $0.49. Also, it only works for male avatars. I'm not buyin' shit just to unlock somethin' SMH.

EU Home: (Winter Wonderland Day 4) Play the new mini game to unlock a candle ornament.

I bought it to unlock it, $0.49 is what it would cost for one item, so I saw it as a buy something bad-get something cool free

[quote name='georox']I bought it to unlock it, $0.49 is what it would cost for one item, so I saw it as a buy something bad-get something cool free[/QUOTE]

I get where you're comin' from. It just makes me wonder what they will pull if stuff like this is already happenin' on Day 3.

On a sidenote...the new survey in JP Home's Music Cafe is now active to get the free furniture set.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Is the Ninja Doll even worth it, anyone have a picture of it?[/QUOTE]

I was gonna get on anyways, I'll try to get a pic up.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Is the Ninja Doll even worth it, anyone have a picture of it?[/QUOTE]

It's very rudimentary, check the playstation.com forums, they have a pic there. Screw NA Home team and their sexist ways.

PlayStationHomePicture6-30-20098-19.jpg

[quote name='Stealthcat'] Screw NA Home team and their sexist ways.[/QUOTE]

It's not sexist, it's just not* well thought-out.. cut the shit... it's annoying seeing this plastered everywhere. Sony has fucked up on home events, a lot, we know. Saying stuff like this doesn't make it better.

*Edited, as somehow I forgot the not.

And let's be honest, Sony could just do nothing at all. I'd rather see this for content than no content.

[quote name='georox']
PlayStationHomePicture6-30-20098-19.jpg

It's not sexist, it's just not* well thought-out.. cut the shit... it's annoying seeing this plastered everywhere. Sony has fucked up on home events, a lot, we know. Saying stuff like this doesn't make it better.

*Edited, as somehow I forgot the not.

And let's be honest, Sony could just do nothing at all. I'd rather see this for content than no content.[/QUOTE]

It was a conscious decision (they know that single item clothing is by sexes) that was horribly thought out. Talking trash won't ever make it better, but everyone has the right to their opinion. If they choose to act stupid, people have the right to talk shit about them. They could nothing at all, but they didn't. They could also do things right the first time, still waiting for that to happen.

It also does not help that the EU servers Christmas efforts seem so much better. I'm not annoyed with Sony in general, just seems our region is always the lamest, the continuing EPIC FAIL of the NA Home team (Lawman, Golden Boxing Gloves, Diner Dash, Bomberman Ultra, etc...)

On a lighter note, here are some free codes for any CAGs enjoying the Georgia game in the JP Servers. Use them by 12/15 Japanese date:
Blue & Teal Can
NRT9NBBDIPID

Purple & Pink Can
3A4A7JB3BBGI
CG82C4BJTX7I

Is there like a clean list of all the free x-mas items (in my case NA at least...)

I've been crazy busy with school/work and I just saw all this stuff about x-mas, etc.

I gotta get back on top of things!

Leftover can codes for whoever wants them. Use them ASAP!

8T8H-J6BX-F3PD (Georgia Frothy Milk can)
FCBG-52BK-P8PK (Georgia Frothy Milk can)
FPJD-7PBX-FRHA (Georgia Frothy Milk can)
R2BK-A5BX-P49T (Georgia Frothy Milk can)
CFE7-AKBX-7BAX (Georgia Frothy Milk can)

BTIA-GGB7-67BA (Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend Medium (Cafe Au Lait) can)
3TG2-KEB9-RND8 (Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend Medium (Cafe Au Lait) can)
J422-JPB9-A89G (Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend Medium (Cafe Au Lait) can)
6G8T-EFBH-73MX (Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend Medium (Cafe Au Lait) can)
6B37-J6B6-BEJ3 (Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend Medium (Cafe Au Lait) can)
K5CH-RABH-HGDN (Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend Medium (Cafe Au Lait) can)
2JXE-IEBP-8XK2 (Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend Medium (Cafe Au Lait) can)
MTAF-47BR-9262 (Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend Medium (Cafe Au Lait) can)

AKDN-5EBK-BEPC (Georgia Vintage can)
H9N2-8BBI-MTIP (Georgia Vintage can)

8E25-CBBN-FBRC (Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can)

86CA-62BM-BXD5 (Georgia European can)
ED93-G8B3-R22A (Georgia European can)
P7R2-HIBR-5DR7 (Georgia European can)

JGJP-T9BR-KNA8 (Georgia Reward Break can)
AFAE-7MB2-T5HF (Georgia Reward Break can)

[quote name='iHack']Is there like a clean list of all the free x-mas items (in my case NA at least...)

I've been crazy busy with school/work and I just saw all this stuff about x-mas, etc.

I gotta get back on top of things![/QUOTE]

AlphaZone's NA Chritsmas Guide

[quote name='NovaKane']AlphaZone's NA Chritsmas Guide[/QUOTE]

Beat me too it :p

From the PS Forums:

Day 4: Dec 14

• *Guitar
    • Clue: While strummin' your 6 string, you better not be wearing blue jeans.
    • Solution: Wear Leather Pants
    • Note: The item recognition for today is malfunctioning. The present is instead available in Theater 6 now. You do *NOT* have to be wearing Leather Pants.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Beat me too it :p

From the PS Forums:

Day 4: Dec 14

• *Guitar
    • Clue: While strummin' your 6 string, you better not be wearing blue jeans.
    • Solution: Wear Leather Pants
    • Note: The item recognition for today is malfunctioning. The present is instead available in Theater 6 now. You do *NOT* have to be wearing Leather Pants.
[/QUOTE]

Irony: I had leather pants on and never checked the tree due to no known solutions.

fuck you guys, my pants rock.

[quote name='Jah~R']I got the mini-ninja figurine from Yesterday when I entered the theatre too - anybody else get that?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I got both too! Sucks for those who paid for the Ninja Torso in order to get it.

[quote name='Jah~R']I got the mini-ninja figurine from Yesterday when I entered the theatre too - anybody else get that?[/QUOTE]

Wow, was there any notices that the mini ninja figure would be given to you when you enter the theatre? I was about to buy the ninja top, thank God I had the sense not to. Would be nice if NA home would have better management -_-;

[quote name='georox']Irony: I had leather pants on and never checked the tree due to no known solutions.

fuck you guys, my pants rock.[/QUOTE]

Lol, sport them proudly!

Really? Damn I wasted my money. I even went out and bought the full ninja costume, instead of just the torso, thinking that's what you needed. Oh well there goes 1.99 down the drain.

[quote name='iHack']Thanks for the guide!

I guess there is no way for me to get the tree from 'Day 1'?[/QUOTE]

Don't think so - if there is a way, I hadn't figured it out yet.

I can confirm you get the guitar and the ninja doll from the theater (did it last night - not sure how long that is going to last).

[quote name='Interstella 5555']For today's riddle it seems like you need to buy the racing helmet and you get a race car model, it's bigger than usual.[/QUOTE]

Kinda lame to get a prize, you have to buy stuff. So not cool...

I wish they did things like they do on the Japan server - you earn free stuff by doing surveys and watching trailers (theater behaves differently from the us server - you actually have to watch the whole thing to get the item - us server just walk in the door and you get it). At least that way the advertisers pay instead of us...

What a scam the NA Home team is pullin'. Once they started the ninja torso crap, I knew it would be downhill from there. The purpose of their daily "giveaway" event is defeated if you have to buy stuff to get somethin' for "free." The crazy thing is, this won't end until the end of next week. I guess I'm gonna miss out on whatever the big event is for havin' all of the daily items because I refuse to buy anything on there that I won't use.

The EU Winter Wonderland is event so much better IMO. Everything is runnin' smoothly on their end.

To me it's simple: If I want the free item enough I would buy it, I buy the item to get it. If I wanted the item that you need to buy it, even if only a little, I might do it since now I get a bonus. If I have no interest in either (today) I ignore it. I'd rather see this than no content at all, as much as some people don't like it, it beats nothing. Yea, it's a marketing scheme, so? Would you rather have nothing?

bread's done
Back