PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Today's item is a Fish hat ornament - wear either the Koi Hat (m) or Shark hat (f) to get it. Note: the hats were a code giveaway item a while ago and is unavailable. So if you have it - get your free stuff.

Question - for anyone who got the tree on day one - can you actually put the ornaments on the tree?

[quote name='Jerajdai']Today's item is a Fish hat ornament - wear either the Koi Hat (m) or Shark hat (f) to get it. Note: the hats were a code giveaway item a while ago and is unavailable. So if you have it - get your free stuff.

Question - for anyone who got the tree on day one - can you actually put the ornaments on the tree?[/QUOTE]

It seems no on putting ornaments on the tree.

[quote name='georox']It seems no on putting ornaments on the tree.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. :)

ON EU SERVER - Present 3 is active – Open for Small CowBoy/Girl Hats (blue box to the left of tree) (link) I'm not sure if there is a new santa minigame is up. If not, the silver christmas tree minigame prize is pretty cool.

Also, for anyone who frequents this server - don't forget to get your free treehouse apartment (it's up for 2 weeks only). It's not the one they gave away on the US server (the one with the fairies and the moving tree face). It's small but kinda cool. And free is free.

^ Sweet. Can't wait.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/12/16/giant-ps-home-update-%E2%80%93-audi-gravity-crash-littlebigplanet-more/

Huge update for EU Home tomorrow! Too much to copy so I dropped a link.

Check out one of the rewards for the Gravity Crash event though:

4190486228_53bbd2480b.jpg

[quote name='jling84']http://kotaku.com/5427705/final-fantasy-xiii-coming-to-playstation-home-for-free

This better be coming to the US!!!![/QUOTE]

More news on FFXIII in JP Home:
From a Japanese article, we have some shots of the Final Fantasy content coming to PlayStation Home soon.

You can see Snow, Vanille and Sazh costumes in the images as well as some shots of a Final Fantasy themed Home space and ornaments. The source are working on getting a translation of the article, we will update you when we know more.

Could this be the something “stylish” arriving this Thursday?
Source: FFXIII.net

UPDATE: Accordingly this is in collaboration of Home’s One Year Anniversary within Japan, starting from the 17th of December. This will apparently include a personal space that will be available for free till the 14th of January. For more click here.
http://www.alphazone4.com/2009/12/final-fantasy-costumes-and-home-space-revealed

[quote name='NovaKane']^ Sweet. Can't wait.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009...te-–-audi-gravity-crash-littlebigplanet-more/

Huge update for EU Home tomorrow! Too much to copy so I dropped a link.

Check out one of the rewards for the Gravity Crash event though:

4190486228_53bbd2480b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks cool enough (Here's hoping we get Gravity Crash suit). Here's hoping tomorrows update will be good since a few more Tekken 6 costumes and Monty Python and Holy Grail costumes too.

Too bad the Star Trek outfits won't be free here. Oh well I guess...but after all the Xmas festivities...might have to bite on trekkie clothing.

Wow - great updates guys. Can't wait to check out things when I get off from work!!!

Also, I really, really hope there is a special section of hell reserved for the EU PS Home minigame programmers - I wasted 2 hours this morning (gave up at 1:45 am) trying to get 10 pieces of wood chopped in the Christmas space and I only managed to get up to 9 a few times. :( *Worst minigame ever*. Supposedly, you get a fireplace for a prize but I don't think it's worth ruining the x button on your controller over.

BTW, that gravity crash suit looks awesome.

JP Home:
Estates (in the mall) - Free Final Fantasy XIII personal space (small as hell lol, but free is free)

EU Home:
Winter Wonderland (Day 8) - play log minigame to unlock the cosy fireplace.

Gravity Crash - finish maze and collect all the crystals to unlock two costumes (Green & Red).

Audi Terminal - Free Audi Polo shirt when enterin' the space.

Audi Vertical Run - Get the maximum distance after makin' the big jump off the track at the end.

Singstar VIP - on the top floor, dance in the spotlight 5 times to unlock shirt.

NA Home:
Christmas Tree (Day 7) - unlock Hamster decoration when you open up a box while wearing the Hamster head (male or female).

Singstar VIP - on the top floor, dance in the spotlight 5 times to unlock shirt.

Some notes:
The Audi apartment is f'n sweet. The fireplace matches in there perfectly.

I played around in the Sodium space for a little bit. Seems like there's A LOT of stuff to do there. You need to get Sodium credits (by doin' Objectives) to trade-in and unlock free items.

In JP Home, they redid Central Plaza! But, there seems to be some kind event or mini-game goin' on there. Of course I don't understand what's goin' on lol. What I've noticed though is that white text shows up in the chat log and at the top left corner of the screen. Also in the bottom right corner, a Christmas tree and an exclamation point showed up at one point. I'll see what other info I can find on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next PSN card I'm buying the Sodium jacket thing... hope it does some cool shit. I like this Sodium thing, move in the right direction IMO. Now commence bitching how all content isn't free on Sony board in 10...

[quote name='Jerajdai']Wow - great updates guys. Can't wait to check out things when I get off from work!!!

Also, I really, really hope there is a special section of hell reserved for the EU PS Home minigame programmers - I wasted 2 hours this morning (gave up at 1:45 am) trying to get 10 pieces of wood chopped in the Christmas space and I only managed to get up to 9 a few times. :( *Worst minigame ever*. Supposedly, you get a fireplace for a prize but I don't think it's worth ruining the x button on your controller over.
[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I got all 10 the first time I played with time to spare. I suspect based on your comment about "ruining" your X button, you must not be doing it right. If all you are doing is rapidly hitting the X button you'll fail.

All you have to do is let the axe swing by once to accurately know when it will be near the middle of the log the next time around and press X... once.

If this is a challenge for anyone, either they aren't doing it right (like button mashing), or they have VERY poor reaction time.

For me, and the friends I know that have played it found it very easy... and the prize is definitely well worth it. It's a lifesize fireplace decorated with christmas stockings and such with a burning log fire. It's not only nicer than the fireplaces in the personal spaces... but you can place it where ever you want, unlike the ones that have fixed locations.

I suspect many NA Home users are going to be VERY jealous of EU users who get to use this.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Seriously? I got all 10 the first time I played with time to spare. I suspect based on your comment about "ruining" your X button, you must not be doing it right. If all you are doing is rapidly hitting the X button you'll fail.

All you have to do is let the axe swing by once to accurately know when it will be near the middle of the log the next time around and press X... once.

If this is a challenge for anyone, either they aren't doing it right (like button mashing), or they have VERY poor reaction time.

For me, and the friends I know that have played it found it very easy... and the prize is definitely well worth it. It's a lifesize fireplace decorated with christmas stockings and such with a burning log fire. It's not only nicer than the fireplaces in the personal spaces... but you can place it where ever you want, unlike the ones that have fixed locations.

I suspect many NA Home users are going to be VERY jealous of EU users who get to use this.[/QUOTE]

OK - thanks for the info. I guess I was doing it wrong. When I played this morning - all I could see was the stupid snowman body filling the whole screen. No axe swinging, position or anything. You'd see 'press x to chop' and there was just the body of the snowman. If you press x like normal, you'd always miss the log. :/ Is that what yours looked like? If not, maybe I was playing a buggy version. I will retry when I get home tonight.

[quote name='NovaKane']JP Home:
Estates (in the mall) - Free Final Fantasy XIII personal space (small as hell lol, but free is free)

EU Home:
Winter Wonderland (Day 8) - play log minigame to unlock the cosy fireplace.

Gravity Crash - finish maze and collect all the crystals to unlock two costumes (Green & Red).

Audi Terminal - Free Audi Polo shirt when enterin' the space.

Audi Vertical Run - Get the maximum distance after makin' the big jump off the track at the end.

NA Home:
Christmas Tree (Day 7) - unlock Hamster decoration when you open up a box while wearing the Hamster head (male or female).

Some notes:
The Audi apartment is f'n sweet. The fireplace matches in there perfectly.

I played around in the Sodium space for a little bit. Seems like there's A LOT of stuff to do there. You need to get Sodium credits (by doin' Objectives) to trade-in and unlock free items.

In JP Home, they redid Central Plaza! But, there seems to be some kind event or mini-game goin' on there. Of course I don't understand what's goin' on lol. What I've noticed though is that white text shows up in the chat log and at the top left corner of the screen. Also in the bottom right corner, a Christmas tree and an exclamation point showed up at one point. I'll see what other info I can find on this.[/QUOTE]

That is just so wrong, more "FREE" gifts for those that purchased the virtual items. So what does that leave for others who purchased games instead of virtual items. :nottalking:

[quote name='thunder_gamer']That is just so wrong, more "FREE" gifts for those that purchased the virtual items. So what does that leave for others who purchased games instead of virtual items. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

It leaves them with games, that they are playing.

[quote name='Jerajdai']OK - thanks for the info. I guess I was doing it wrong. When I played this morning - all I could see was the stupid snowman body filling the whole screen. No axe swinging, position or anything. You'd see 'press x to chop' and there was just the body of the snowman. If you press x like normal, you'd always miss the log. :/ Is that what yours looked like? If not, maybe I was playing a buggy version. I will retry when I get home tonight.[/QUOTE]

I had that the first time too, just the snow man in the way, I got up to 9 logs somehow by randomly mashing as fast as I can. I had to quit and restart Home to see the logs. Does anyone know how to get Sodium game voucher for free?

[quote name='Stealthcat']I had that the first time too, just the snow man in the way, I got up to 9 logs somehow by randomly mashing as fast as I can. I had to quit and restart Home to see the logs. Does anyone know how to get Sodium game voucher for free?[/QUOTE]

150 random people will get it each day for a week (7 days) starting today, upon entering the Sodium area... so your best bet is really to just pay up the $4.99 if you don't somehow get it within a week.

[quote name='Jerajdai']OK - thanks for the info. I guess I was doing it wrong. When I played this morning - all I could see was the stupid snowman body filling the whole screen. No axe swinging, position or anything. You'd see 'press x to chop' and there was just the body of the snowman. If you press x like normal, you'd always miss the log. :/ Is that what yours looked like? If not, maybe I was playing a buggy version. I will retry when I get home tonight.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, that would definitely explain your frustration. Yeah, it sounds like maybe there was a glitch of some sort when you tried to play it. Definitely try it again, and be sure you can see the ace swinging from left to right and back again. Then time it so that you press X when the axe is near the middle. If you get it right in the middle it will split the wood right away. if you hit the wood, but not in the middle, then you'll have to rapidly press X until it splits. The first 5 logs are pretty easy to hit in the middle as the axe doesn't swing too fast, but the more logs you split, the faster it swings, so be prepared to press X rapidly should you miss the middle.

BTW: I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh in my first response... there are so many people who just love to complain it's made me less than sympathetic towards them, but clearly it sounds like you simply had a glitch when trying to play. I hope it works for you this time.

[quote name='georox']150 random people will get it each day for a week (7 days) starting today, upon entering the Sodium area... so your best bet is really to just pay up the $4.99 if you don't somehow get it within a week.[/QUOTE]

When I entered the space it notified me that I had won the game... but that's it. Are they going to send me an email with the voucher code? It's been about two hours and so far all I have gotten was an email confirmation for my registration to SodiumOne.com

[quote name='georox']150 random people will get it each day for a week (7 days) starting today, upon entering the Sodium area... so your best bet is really to just pay up the $4.99 if you don't somehow get it within a week.[/QUOTE]

I'll go dig around, this thing might be worth $4.99 if it constantly updates with additional content.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']When I entered the space it notified me that I had won the game... but that's it. Are they going to send me an email with the voucher code? It's been about two hours and so far all I have gotten was an email confirmation for my registration to SodiumOne.com[/QUOTE]

I may have seen this too, usually very unlucky though, hm...

[quote name='georox']To me it's simple: If I want the free item enough I would buy it, I buy the item to get it. If I wanted the item that you need to buy it, even if only a little, I might do it since now I get a bonus. If I have no interest in either (today) I ignore it. I'd rather see this than no content at all, as much as some people don't like it, it beats nothing. Yea, it's a marketing scheme, so? Would you rather have nothing?[/QUOTE]

Good point, but it is also important to realize, as they have said from the very start, the give aways from this NA Festive Tree promotion are about the one year anniversary of Home and rewarding those that have been supporters of Home by giving items free for many of the people that took part in those early events, and that have supported Home.

December 2008: Launch of Open Beta
*Open Beta Anniversary T-Shirt​
January 2009: Non-stop playing of Chain Swing at Listen@Home
*Gold Chain Ornament
February 2009: "I Love Ninjas" event
*Ninja Figurine​
March 2009: "Backstage with Guitar Hero" launch event
*Guitar Ornament
April 2009: Launch of EA SPORTS Complex
*Racecar Model
May 2009: Home's new advertisement video ("Far From Home" by Tiga)
*Fish Hat Ornament​
June 2009: Hamsters vs. Humans event
*Hamster Trophy Ornament
The good news for those that didn't, most of these have been given away to everyone despite how long you have been on Home or if you have bought anything at all, like:

The personal space Festival Tree
Anniversary T-shirt
Gold Chain ornament
Ninja Figurine (due to game glitch)
Guitar ornament (due to game glitch)

In fact, despite all the complaining so far, only two gifts required a purchase, the Racecar Model and the Hamster Trophy Ornament... although again, it's nice that those that have and do support Home financially get some kind of gift.

Not only that, but contrary to the conspiracy theorists who feel this is all some kind of marketing scam by Sony, at least one gift (Fish Hat Ornament) was ONLY rewarded to those that were in Home back in May and that watched the video in the central plaza to get the voucher code for the free Fish and Shark hats... wow, think of that a scam that involved not only giving a couple free hats away... and a free ornament as well... yeah that's just plain ugly... (hope everyone reading this understands sarcasm) ;-)

And in case some have forgotten (which based on the number of whiners and complainers many apparently have - and have really lost touch with their priorities in life so much so to get all worked up over some virtual items), Home is a FREE service, and purchasing items and spaces helps support the service. If you don't enjoy Home then don't use it, but if you enjoy it, instead of complaining about being "left out" from some of the free goodies, maybe you might want to consider supporting the service with a few purchases instead of always complaining about not having what someone else does.

[quote name='NovaKane']
JP Home:
[/QUOTE]

I wonder if anyone has found a mouse hole yet... as it would be fun exploring outside that space based on what we can see out the big window!

I also noticed it has a TV... maybe they will release exclusive videos of FF13 and FF14 on it sometime in the future.

Speaking of the JP Home, they also updated the Central Plaza with an evening lightscape with an illuminated giant Christmas tree. In addition there are all sorts of new illuminated billboards and statues from various games like SFIV and Torro Station. They even put heat lamps around the space, and along the wide embarcadero area under and behind the Mall. The Tokyo skyline is pretty cool looking at night as well.

They also updated the IREM beach space, which also now has a night lightscape filled with stars, and if you look carefully, you'll see both a Santa sleigh with reindeer flying around as well as one of the IREM space craft from R-Factor (same one that is modeled in sand on the beach) flying around as well. I really like the evening lightscapes... it would be nice if all spaces had a evolving lightscape corresponding to the time zone for that region (or some set time zone for regions that cover multiple time zones).

EDIT UPDATE: I just checked, and they also updated the IREM Carnival space with lots of Christmas decorations and new lightscape. The carnival prizes appear unchanged, but there are new free T-shirts from the vendor upstairs.

They also updated the IREM Spelunker space... instead of rain, it's now snowing! They also made some snowmans, and if you look closely in the forest you might see a rabbit hoping through the snow. :) Inside the caves they have also added Christmas decorations.

^ Props for the heads up about the IREM spaces. I wonder how many different new shirts will be available at the carnival. I got one so far. I might change my PS3 clock and see when I get a chance.

NA Home:

The free plain Christmas tree that was given out last week is now decorated. It looks a lot better. Check your inventories if you have it.

Sodium One Space: (from PS Home board)
Airplane Table = Sodium One Registration
Airplane Seats = Invite Friends
Sodium One statue = Friend Invites You

Free Legion t-shirt in Theater 1.

EDIT:
Singstar Space (not the VIP room) - dance in the spotlight 5 times to unlock the 24 hour Partier shirt.

JP Home:
Spelunker - free deer antlers, rudolph nose, and snowman hat.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Ahhh, that would definitely explain your frustration. Yeah, it sounds like maybe there was a glitch of some sort when you tried to play it. Definitely try it again, and be sure you can see the ace swinging from left to right and back again. Then time it so that you press X when the axe is near the middle. If you get it right in the middle it will split the wood right away. if you hit the wood, but not in the middle, then you'll have to rapidly press X until it splits. The first 5 logs are pretty easy to hit in the middle as the axe doesn't swing too fast, but the more logs you split, the faster it swings, so be prepared to press X rapidly should you miss the middle.

BTW: I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh in my first response... there are so many people who just love to complain it's made me less than sympathetic towards them, but clearly it sounds like you simply had a glitch when trying to play. I hope it works for you this time.[/QUOTE]

I didn't take it as harsh - just glad to know it was a buggy version I played. Went back last night and sure enough the snowman was gone, and the minigame was just as you said. Got the fireplace a-ok. Thanks again for the info!!

JP Home (from PS Home Board)

Here is a run-down of the Christmas presents in Japan and a schedule for Saturday-Sunday Christmas Ce;ebrations Events in Home Square.

irem:

• Festival space - "Man selling dubious goods" gives you Reindeer antlers and Rudolph's Nose (I think you go back another day to get the other one).
  • Spelunker space - "Old Muttering Man" gives you a snowball hat; Beating the game in mine unlocks a ghost snowman hat

Home Square - Christmas Celebration:

• FIFA 2010 - Wolrd-Class Soccer rug, World-Class Soccer Ball
  • R-Type Tactics II - Red fighter hat
  • Tales of Vesperia - Plush from ToV, and a ester hen??? (unsure about these 2)
  • Toro - Kotatsu (??? on this too)
  • Bayonetta - Bayonetta glasses
  • FFXIII - Jacket with FF Lightning Logo

Schedule:
Friday Night,
10PM EST (7PM PST, 12PM Japan) - Tales of Vesperia (plush dog ornament & snack on a stick ornament)
12AM EST (9PM PST, 2PM Japan) - Toro Station (Kotatsu ornament)
2AM EST (11PM PST, 4PM Japan) - Bayonetta (Bayonetta glasses)
4AM EST (1AM PST, 6PM Japan) - METAL GEAR SOLID PIECE WALKER (cardboard box shaped like a tank with feet ornament)
6AM EST (3AM PST, 8PM Japan) - FFXIII
8AM EST (5AM PST, 10PM Japan) - Disgaea 3 (Mao's glasses)
10AM EST (7AM PST, 12AM Japan) - Tales of Vesperia
12PM EST (8AM PST, 2AM Japan) - R-TYPE Tactics II (Red Vic Viper helmet) *I missed this one*

Saturday Night,
8PM EST (5PM PST, 10AM Japan) - FFXIII (white FF XIII hoodie with red picture logo on the back)
10PM EST (7PM PST, 12PM Japan) - Toro Station
12AM EST (9PM PST, 2PM Japan) - Rasutoriberion (??) (HUGE sword ornament, tall as an avatar)
2AM EST (11PM PST, 4PM Japan) - Dynasty Warriors Online (no prize given)
4AM EST (1AM PST, 6PM Japan) - Super Street Fighter IV & Monster Hunter (Barrel chair w/ Shadowloo logo on the side)
6AM EST (3AM PST, 8PM Japan) - METAL GEAR SOLID PIECE WALKER
8AM EST (5AM PST, 10PM Japan) - FIFA 2010 (soccer rug and soccer ball ornament)
10AM EST (7AM PST, 12AM Japan) - FIFA 2010
12PM EST (9AM PST, 2AM Japan) - Resident Evil 5 & Monster Hunter Portable 2 (Resident Evil herb plant)

...and there are also some easter eggs in the irem spaces. i saw pictures posted of santa, but see if you can find the snow hare and the red-eyed ghost! and an Type-R ship in 2 of the spaces!

NA Home
:
Christmas Tree (Day 8) - the Xi butterfly ornament is now located in Theater 6. At first you needed the wings, but it was male only again so I guess that's why it was changed. Either that or ppl complained that the wings had nothin' to do with Xi lol.

EU Home:
Winter Wonderland (Day 9) - open a present to get the Festive Jumper.

[quote name='NovaKane']JP Home (from PS Home Board)

NA Home
:
Christmas Tree (Day 8) - the Xi butterfly ornament is now located in Theater 6. At first you needed the wings, but it was male only again so I guess that's why it was changed. Either that or ppl complained that the wings had nothin' to do with Xi lol.

EU Home:
Winter Wonderland (Day 9) - open a present to get the Festive Jumper.[/QUOTE]

How do I get the JP Central Plaza items?

NA Home:

Christmas Tree (Day 9): Answer is PSP Go for hands to get a film reel ornament for personal space.

Also go to Theater room 1 to get a free Legion shirt.

[quote name='Stealthcat']How do I get the JP Central Plaza items?[/QUOTE]

Very good question. All I can guess is that you have to enter the JP plaza at or just after those times NovaKane was kind enough to post, and either the item will be automatically added to your inventory, or maybe there will be some kind of temporary kiosk of some sort.

We will know shortly, as the first scheduled "event" for tonight begins in just over an hour:

8PM EST (5PM PST, 10AM Japan) - FFXIII

All I know for sure is the times are posted on a sign near the entrance to the Music Cafe.

BTW: Other than this promo, all the IREM christmas updates and items are also available in the Asian version of Home (Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malasia)... and unlike Japan, it's available in English. In fact, for those with a Singapore PSN account, they are having their own special event and giveaway.

I am officially overwhelmed by all the free crap LOL I think I just need to print this page and make a check list :p Thanks everyone for the great info!!!

[quote name='Jerajdai']I am officially overwhelmed by all the free crap LOL I think I just need to print this page and make a check list :p Thanks everyone for the great info!!![/QUOTE]

No doubt. In fact, there is also a free item for watching the video on screen 2 of the JP Movie Theater.

So far though, my favorite freebe is the Audi Apartment you can win for reaching over 3,000 in the new Audi Vertical Run mini-game.

I took some pics of it using my Daniel Craig avatar:

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-2009-11.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-2009-10.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-2009-9.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-2009-8.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-2009-7.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-2009-6.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-2009-5.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-2009-4.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-20094-2.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-2009-3.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-20094-3.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture12-19-2009-1.jpg

Love the giant TV screen... and you can even watch the cars launch up and out of the Vertical Run tube from above outside on the balcony.

I edited the post with the JP Christmas event schedule to confirm the prizes I got from the events I logged in for. Hopefully I'll get the rest since I have to leave my PS3 on overnight, then leave it runnin' while I go to class in the mornin'.

[quote name='Jerajdai']I am officially overwhelmed by all the free crap LOL I think I just need to print this page and make a check list :p Thanks everyone for the great info!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah ever since Thursday's update, it's been insane. Especially for those that collect free stuff from different regions like myself lol.

HK Home
PlayStation®Home 1st Anniversary Treasure Hunt game

Event Start Date: 2009-12-10
Event End Date: 2009-12-27

hk1.png

Playback the Happy moment of PlayStation®Home in 2009.
Collect the six secret letters shown in the posters, combine them into a correct password and message to Money_God.

PS3™→ Choose Friends→ Add a Friend: Money_God, leave him the correct answer.

Hint: Perfect match with PlayStation®Home Answer: PSHOME

Special Prize:
PlayStation®Network HK$100 PSN e-voucher (for the first 10 winners)

Participation Prize:
PSP® go Virtual Tee for all participated Hong Kong PSN members.

*The winners shall receive gift redemption codes from Message Box of PS3™.
The winner list will be announced on 5 Jan, 2010 at Official website. Winners will be notified by emails individually.
Please ensure your email address is correct and valid.

hk2.png
I assume it's too late for a chance the money voucher since it's for the first 10 winners, but at least every participant get the free shirt. Make sure to put PSHOME in the message as the answer.

EDIT: Cool pics Digital-Nitrate. I wish I was usin' EU Home more often when the free Watchmen stuff was available. I missed on the Star Trek stuff too.

[quote name='NovaKane']I edited the post with the JP Christmas event schedule to confirm the prizes I got from the events I logged in for. Hopefully I'll get the rest since I have to leave my PS3 on overnight, then leave it runnin' while I go to class in the mornin'.

Yeah ever since Thursday's update, it's been insane. Especially for those that collect free stuff from different regions like myself lol.

HK Home
I assume it's too late for a chance the money voucher since it's for the first 10 winners, but at least every participant get the free shirt. Make sure to put PSHOME in the message as the answer.

EDIT: Cool pics Digital-Nitrate. I wish I was usin' EU Home more often when the free Watchmen stuff was available. I missed on the Star Trek stuff too.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I regret ever missing is the Watchmen stuff too. You can get the Star Trek in NA this week if you rent/buy the movie on PSN or buy the D-A-C game.

That game you can't figure out for the JP Christmas Central Plaza Event is Last Rebellion (they have a really bad phonetic engrish spelling) Sat midnight EST. Thanks for all the updates of late.

[quote name='Stealthcat']The only thing I regret ever missing is the Watchmen stuff too. You can get the Star Trek in NA this week if you rent/buy the movie on PSN or buy the D-A-C game.[/QUOTE]
I don't want the Start Trek stuff bad enough to buy it, but it's cool that it's in NA Home.

That game you can't figure out for the JP Christmas Central Plaza Event is Last Rebellion (they have a really bad phonetic engrish spelling) Sat midnight EST. Thanks for all the updates of late.

No prob.

Here is what might be the last opportunity to collect all the free items (except SF4) from JP Home's Christmas event.

JP Home (credit: PS Home board)
Below is the complete schedule for Monday-Wednesday from the official Playstation Home Japan website:

Tuesday, Dec 22 (Tokyo times)
06:00 (12/21-4PM EST, 12/21-1PM PST) Last Rebellion
08:00 (12/21-6PM EST, 12/21-3PM PST) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
10:00 (12/21-8PM EST, 12/21-5PM PST) Tales of Vesperia - Ester (gives the mallet ornament along with the dog)
12:00 (12/21-10PM EST, 12/21-7PM PST) Dynasty Warriors Online
14:00 (12/22-12AM EST, 12/21-9PM PST) R-Type Tactics II
16:00 (12/22-2AM EST, 12/21-11PM PST) Resident Evil 5 and Monster Hunter Portable
18:00 (12/22-4AM EST, 12/22-1AM PST) FIFA10 World Class Soccer
20:00 (12/22-6AM EST, 12/22-3AM PST) Bayonetta
22:00 (12/22-8AM EST, 12/22-5AM PST) Dynasty Warriors Online

Wednesday, December 23 (Tokyo times)
00:00 (12/22-10AM EST, 12/22-7AM PST) Final Fantasy XIII
02:00 (12/22-12PM EST, 12/22-9AM PST) Disgaea 3
04:00 (12/22-2PM EST, 12/22-11AM PST) FIFA10 World Class Soccer
06:00 (12/22-4PM EST, 12/22-1PM PST) Bayonetta
08:00 (12/22-6PM EST, 12/22-3PM PST) Toro Station
10:00 (12/22-8PM EST, 12/22-5PM PST) Dynasty Warriors Online
12:00 (12/22-10PM EST, 12/22 7PM PST) Tales of Vesperia - Patty (gives out the snack on a stick along with the dog)
14:00 (12/23-12AM EST, 12/22-9PM PST) Final Fantasy XIII
16:00 (12/23-2AM EST, 12/22-11PM PST) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
18:00 (12/23-4AM EST, 12/23-1AM PST) R-Type Tactics II
20:00 (12/23-6AM EST, 12/23-3AM PST) Resident Evil 5 and Monster Hunter Portable
22:00 (12/23-8AM EST, 12/23 5AM PST) Tales of Vesperia - Ester

It says SCHEDULE COMPLETED on the website AFTER the end of 12/23. No times are listed for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

[quote name='NovaKane']Here is what might be the last opportunity to collect all the free items (except SF4) from JP Home's Christmas event.

JP Home (credit: PS Home board)[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!!! I didn't realize this was still going on. I managed to get 3 of these on Sat/Sun - the chair/table thing from the Toro Station, the sword from the Last Rebellion, and the soccer ball/green rug from Fifa. A few I *just* missed - takes the Home square a bit to load with all the billboards. I got on 15 minutes early for the Final Fantasy event, and it didn't work -- figured out later that not everything was loaded (no christmas tree symbol in the bottom right corner).

So far, I have to say the Fifa Event was my fav - had the best music playing.

Did leaving your ps3 up actually work for getting the items???

[quote name='Jerajdai']THANK YOU!!! I didn't realize this was still going on. I managed to get 3 of these on Sat/Sun - the chair/table thing from the Toro Station, the sword from the Last Rebellion, and the soccer ball/green rug from Fifa. A few I *just* missed - takes the Home square a bit to load with all the billboards. I got on 15 minutes early for the Final Fantasy event, and it didn't work -- figured out later that not everything was loaded (no christmas tree symbol in the bottom right corner).

So far, I have to say the Fifa Event was my fav - had the best music playing.

Did leaving your ps3 up actually work for getting the items???[/QUOTE]

Yeah as long as you leave the controller's analog sticks tilted, Home won't disconnect. I had both analogs leanin' against my PSP case and a pack of playin' cards. I left my avatar facin' a wall and went to sleep lol. Due to the crazy snow on Sunday out here in NYC, school was closed so I was able to monitor the remainin' events.

I did have to leave the PS3 on while I went to school this mornin' though. I needed to get that R-Type II helmet I previously missed. It's the same one from the minigame in the R-Type space, excpet that it's red.

There are two different Tales of Vesperia events (noted on the schedule) just in case you want all three items from the two events. I still need the mallet.

I hope you get everything else you need!

[quote name='NovaKane']Yeah as long as you leave the controller's analog sticks tilted, Home won't disconnect. I had both analogs leanin' against my PSP case and a pack of playin' cards. I left my avatar facin' a wall and went to sleep lol. Due to the crazy snow on Sunday out here in NYC, school was closed so I was able to monitor the remainin' events.

I did have to leave the PS3 on while I went to school this mornin' though. I needed to get that R-Type II helmet I previously missed. It's the same one from the minigame in the R-Type space, excpet that it's red.

There are two different Tales of Vesperia events (noted on the schedule) just in case you want all three items from the two events. I still need the mallet.

I hope you get everything else you need![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, I'll rubberband my analogs, I always disconnected after being idle too long.

[quote name='NovaKane']Here is what might be the last opportunity to collect all the free items (except SF4) from JP Home's Christmas event.

JP Home (credit: PS Home board)[/QUOTE]

How do you get these/what are they? I logged onto Home to download the FFXIII space (it's pretty awesome), but now I'm interested in whatever they're offering here.

By the way, I assume you can not transfer Home items from region to region....right?

I haven't really toyed around with Home too much, but now I just might...thanks to anyone who can offer any help.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']How do you get these/what are they? I logged onto Home to download the FFXIII space (it's pretty awesome), but now I'm interested in whatever they're offering here.

By the way, I assume you can not transfer Home items from region to region....right?

I haven't really toyed around with Home too much, but now I just might...thanks to anyone who can offer any help.[/QUOTE]

No you can't unfortunately, or I would've been doing that awhile ago. Be sure to check out Europe also, they have a lot more free items than NA also.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']How do you get these/what are they? I logged onto Home to download the FFXIII space (it's pretty awesome), but now I'm interested in whatever they're offering here.

I haven't really toyed around with Home too much, but now I just might...thanks to anyone who can offer any help.[/QUOTE]

Just show up in Central Plaza about 10-15 minutes before the events you want to go to. When you see a little Christmas tree in the bottom right corner of your screen, that means you're now able to see the event when it starts. You'll get the free item durin' or at the end of the event.

If you check the older schedule I listed, it has the free item(s) listed for each event. Hope that helps.

#1 - TOTALLY missed that Dynasty Warriors Online event gives no prize. *LAME* Learned that one the hard way last night. :/

#2 - Managed to grab prizes for Tales of Vesperia (mallet/dog), RE5 and Bayonetta from last night/ this morning. Only thing left I really want is the MSG and FFXIII stuff. Thanks for posting what the prizes are, Nova Kane!!

HK has the billboards up in Central Plaza now too, but I don't think they have the shows and items like JP does. No tree icon after the White illumination Event words pop up. How long does it take Money_God to get back to you with the Anniversary t-shirt voucher?

EDIT from CBeyond on Playstation forums:

Here is the remaining schedule with the new updates. Note that shows start every hour starting midday on the 24th (Tokyo time) and run through Noon on Christmas Day now (Tokyo time).

Wednesday, December 23 (Tokyo time)
04:00 (12/22-2PM EST, 12/22-11AM PST) FIFA10 World Class Soccer
06:00 (12/22-4PM EST, 12/22-1PM PST) Bayonetta
08:00 (12/22-6PM EST, 12/22-3PM PST) Toro Station
10:00 (12/22-8PM EST, 12/22-5PM PST) Dynasty Warriors Online
12:00 (12/22-10PM EST, 12/22-7PM PST) Tales of Vesperia - Patty
14:00 (12/23-12AM EST, 12/22-9PM PST) Final Fantasy XIII
16:00 (12/23-2AM EST, 12/22-11PM PST) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
18:00 (12/23-4AM EST, 12/23-1AM PST) R-Type Tactics II
20:00 (12/23-6AM EST, 12/23-3AM PST) Resident Evil 5 and Monster Hunter Portable
22:00 (12/23-8AM EST, 12/23-5AM PST) Tales of Vesperia - Ester

Thursday, December 24 (Tokyo times)
00:00 (12/23-10AM EST, 12/23-7AM PST) Bayonetta
02:00 (12/23-12PM EST, 12/23-9AM PST) FIFA10 World Class Soccer
04:00 (12/23-2PM EST, 12/23-11AM PST) Last Rebellion
06:00 (12/23-4PM EST, 12/23-1PM PST) Toro Station
08:00 (12/23-6PM EST, 12/23-3PM PST) Resident Evil 5 and Monster Hunter Portable
10:00 (12/23-8PM EST, 12/23-5PM PST) Last Rebellion
12:00 (12/23-10PM EST, 12/23-7PM PST) R-Type Tactics II
14:00 (12/24-12AM EST, 12/23-9PM PST) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
16:00 (12/24-2AM EST, 12/23-11PM PST) Disgaea 3
18:00 (12/24-4AM EST, 12/24-1AM PST) FIFA10 World Class Soccer
19:00 (12/24-5AM EST, 12/24-2AM PST) R-Type Tactics II
20:00 (12/24-6AM EST, 12/24-3AM PST) Final Fantasy XIII
21:00 (12/24-7AM EST, 12/24-4AM PST) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
22:00 (12/24-8AM EST, 12/24-5AM PST) Bayonetta
23:00 (12/24-9AM EST, 12/24-6AM PST) Super Street Fighter IV and Monster Hunter Portable

Friday, December 25 (Tokyo times)
00:00 (12/24-10AM EST, 12/24-7AM PST) Tales of Vesperia - Patty
01:00 (12/24-11AM EST, 12/24-8AM PST) Last Rebellion
02:00 (12/24-12PM EST, 12/24-9AM PST) Dynasty Warriors Online
03:00 (12/24-1PM EST, 12/24-10AM PST) Toro Station
04:00 (12/24-2PM EST, 12/24-11AM PST) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
05:00 (12/24-3PM EST, 12/24-12PM PST) FIFA10 World Class Soccer
06:00 (12/24-4PM EST, 12/24-1PM PST) Final Fantasy XIII
07:00 (12/24-5PM EST, 12/24-2PM PST) Disgaea 3
08:00 (12/24-6PM EST, 12/24-3PM PST) Tales of Vesperia - Ester
09:00 (12/24-7PM EST, 12/24-4PM PST) Tales of Vesperia - Patty
10:00 (12/24-8PM EST, 12/24-5PM PST) Bayonetta
11:00 (12/24-9PM EST, 12/24-6PM PST) R-Type Tactics II
12:00 (12/24-10PM EST, 12/24-7PM PST) Super Street Fighter IV and Monster Hunter Portable

I also found out the hard way you need to come to the space VERY early. I just went to get the Disgaea 3 goggles...and the Christmas Tree icon did NOT load. Instead I got the green exclamation point in the lower corner. It is a signal saying it could not load the event for me. The Christmas Tree appeared AFTER the end of the show. GRRRRRR!!! Anyways...just get there about 20-30 minutes early to ensure it loads fully. I'm glad they added the extra shows.
I now can get the SFIV I was going to miss and the Disgaea 3 that just screwed up on me. YEA!

[quote name='Stealthcat']
I also found out the hard way you need to come to the space VERY early. I just went to get the Disgaea 3 goggles...and the Christmas Tree icon did NOT load. Instead I got the green exclamation point in the lower corner. It is a signal saying it could not load the event for me. The Christmas Tree appeared AFTER the end of the show. GRRRRRR!!! Anyways...just get there about 20-30 minutes early to ensure it loads fully. I'm glad they added the extra shows.
I now can get the SFIV I was going to miss and the Disgaea 3 that just screwed up on me. YEA![/QUOTE]

Totally understand the frustration - this happened the very first time I went to an event (trying to get the Final Fantasy gear). Even when I log in 15 minutes ahead, it's not enough time for it to load (at least for me). So I show up 30 minutes ahead - usually everything is ok, but sometimes I won't get a tree or exclamation or anything. In those cases, I walk into the music cafe for a sec then go back to home square and then it loads right up.

Props for the translated schedule Stealthcat. I actually have two JP (and EU) accounts because of that damn Z error from awhile back and I didn't want to miss out on free stuff from those regions. Now I find myself collectin' stuff in doubles lol.

The controller trick is a life saver though. I just need both Tales of Vesperia, Street Fighter, and Toro Station then I'm done with both JP accounts!

[quote name='Jerajdai']#1 - TOTALLY missed that Dynasty Warriors Online event gives no prize. *LAME* Learned that one the hard way last night. :/

#2 - Managed to grab prizes for Tales of Vesperia (mallet/dog), RE5 and Bayonetta from last night/ this morning. Only thing left I really want is the MSG and FFXIII stuff. Thanks for posting what the prizes are, Nova Kane!![/QUOTE]

I was hopin' anyone lookin' at the schedule noticed that there was no prize for Dynasty Warriors before showin' up for it lol.

The FFXIII hoody is sweet. I wish it had somethin' on the front, not just the back. No biggie though.

[quote name='NovaKane']Props for the translated schedule Stealthcat. I actually have two JP (and EU) accounts because of that damn Z error from awhile back and I didn't want to miss out on free stuff from those regions. Now I find myself collectin' stuff in doubles lol.

The controller trick is a life saver though. I just need both Tales of Vesperia, Street Fighter, and Toro Station then I'm done with both JP accounts!

I was hopin' anyone lookin' at the schedule noticed that there was no prize for Dynasty Warriors before showin' up for it lol.

The FFXIII hoody is sweet. I wish it had somethin' on the front, not just the back. No biggie though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have 2 EU accounts and have to do doubles. Plus, I cover my brother and his fiances accounts along with my NA account, so I do multiples of everything. Just one more item and I'll be done with JP Christmas tonight. I'm glad they repeat everything so everyone has a chance to grab all the items, missed EU stuff on the 1st day.

Oh, I got the exclamation mark before, I was there early, so I left and came back to Central Plaza in JP, and the second time, I got the tree icon. So if you have time and you have the error, try to reload. This wasn't the green exclamation mark but a red one?

I got my PS3 on Black Friday, so I'm new to the whole Home scene. I entered Theater 6 wearing the Blue Home shirt, but I never got any of the items I'm supposed to get (Ninja figure, guitar, Home logo statue). Am I supposed to do something else? Plus, where will the items be sent to? I don't see any form of delivery box. Thanks.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I got my PS3 on Black Friday, so I'm new to the whole Home scene. I entered Theater 6 wearing the Blue Home shirt, but I never got any of the items I'm supposed to get (Ninja figure, guitar, Home logo statue). Am I supposed to do something else? Plus, where will the items be sent to? I don't see any form of delivery box. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Whenever you receive a new item, you'll get a pop up on the screen tellin' you what you got.

Only the ninja, guitar, and Xi statue should be in theater 6 unless they were taken out after a certain time. You wear the blue shirt while openin' a box under the tree in Central Plaza to get the Home logo statue.

You can check your item inventory whenever you're in your personal space like Harbour Studio. Pull up the PDA > redecorate space (or w/e it's called) > add furniture > click on the star symbol (statues and ornaments will be in there).

Gonna try to get the FFXIII item tonight at 12AM EST.....so I just have to log in half an hour early, go to the Central Plaza, and wait for a Christmas tree to appear in the bottom right corner and I'll get the item?

Sounds easy enough....

I managed to get the Home logo statue and also got the Christmas tree when I checked the box in Central Plaza. Am I supposed to do something after I'm inside Screen 6 of the theater? I'm not getting anything just by entering the area.

bread's done
Back