PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Guys theres a FREE LUMINUS Tshirt(M/F) on NA Home square.(central plaza) Found in the little vending machine thing(where you buy other stuff), near the pond.

Its the NORMAL version btw, rest are 1.99 or something. Might be glitch so get them while they are HOT!!

PS:also found in threads.

------------------

UK Home ppls can get a free HEAVY RAIN TSHIRT(M/F) by joining the site and registering for the "FOUR DAYS" thing. (http://heavyrainps3.com/) Code should be emailed to you. I tried to do it but never go it.

yes i was about to post about the luminees shirt, good job. also irem prizes if you miss a day you can roll your ps3 calendar to that day and you can get the items you missed, NA at least. i havnt tried any other region but it does work for NA irem square. dont forget if you want both sexes items you need 2 change to that sex to get it. also if your wearing dark irem troop items the venders wont deal with you, in JP last april fools day the dark irem troop took over and the venders must still be mad, lol.

FREE HEAD DART for NA users, now you need 2 get invited to somebodys EU PUB space. at the beer taps is a mini game. you need 3 out of 4 combos right to win it. the taps go from left to right.. A-B-C-D- the dart will be found under your head items but is actually a headphone item, but can be worn with your masks n hats n such, you get 1 male, 1 female dart. the combos are;
BAC
DBC
CAD
ACD
ENJOY

EU Only - Get a Free Heavy Rain "Access All Areas" shirt by registering with the Heavy Rain website:

http://www.heavyrainps3.com/registration/signup/en_GB

picture.php

NOTE: make sure to specify UK as country - won't work if you say US. Also, only good for EU Home accounts. Sign up, and the next page should give you the code (in red) -- there have been reports of people signing up and getting a white screen (no code or anything). This happened to me in firefox twice. Try using a different browser (safari or avant) - when you press submit just let it load. May take a while, but it will work.

I am having trouble getting the female Pachipuro Fuunroku: Jounetsu for Day 4 from the US Irem space. It keeps letting me select that I want the item, but it does not download. Any one else having this issue?

[quote name='Owen']I am having trouble getting the female Pachipuro Fuunroku: Jounetsu for Day 4 from the US Irem space. It keeps letting me select that I want the item, but it does not download. Any one else having this issue?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it seems to be bugged.

[quote name='Owen']I am having trouble getting the female Pachipuro Fuunroku: Jounetsu for Day 4 from the US Irem space. It keeps letting me select that I want the item, but it does not download. Any one else having this issue?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's bugged for the time bein'. I rolled the PS3's date forward last week, a day at a time to get items, and endin' up gettin' more male than female shirts.

Even though I tried to accept the shirt, it wouldn't give it to me. Hope they fix this.

[quote name='darknight88']New Free item for NA Home:

Savage Moon Gun Chair code:

C3RC-LKBL-6TLE

3ffdad68bf654bb21c186fdaf91c4424.png
[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thank you

[quote name='NovaKane']Missed the table and now the chair...oh well.[/QUOTE]

Missed out on the chair - the network nazis where I work blocked playstation.com for some reason so I couldn't redeem the code until I got home. Of course, the code is maxed out now. Missed the table the other day too...oh well.

[quote name='georox']At 3PM.. wow. Talk about bad timing since most people are at school/work.[/QUOTE]

Actually the code was found around 11AM-12PM EST. I posted it late so yea.

[quote name='Count']Is the Heavy Rain shirt code available for US?[/QUOTE]

Nah, just EU.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Missed out on the chair - the network nazis where I work blocked playstation.com for some reason so I couldn't redeem the code until I got home. Of course, the code is maxed out now. Missed the table the other day too...oh well.[/QUOTE]

Will there be more furniture codes?

the chair code snuck up on all so gotta keep reading the forum or look in posters 4 now.
the heavy rain site is working now, got my code w firefox. i even put my region as usa. it comes up in last page, not email, so stop after the the sign up page.
it says for eu only, but us users will have a chance soon so looks like us will get shirts as well. keep watching heavy rain site

EDIT:

Oops, must've been writing just after previous post. Anyone know about the Black Irem Brigade in HK today?

Last edited by a moderator:
6 FREE MAG T-shirts in threads 1. 3 mens t-shirts and 3 womens t-shirts. A total of 6. Also a shirt is supposed to be in the theater, but I dont think it has been added yet. But 6 free MAG shirts to start your day off with.

[quote name='mrdiamond666']6 FREE MAG T-shirts in threads 1. 3 mens t-shirts and 3 womens t-shirts. A total of 6. Also a shirt is supposed to be in the theater, but I dont think it has been added yet. But 6 free MAG shirts to start your day off with.[/QUOTE]

Updated main post - thanks for the head's up!

And thanks again to everyone posting the savage moon furniture codes. I keep missing out on them, but glad some of you guys are getting them...

ok one more question can you go on pshome and lets say you want a game add on can you find it online and say download and have it set to download when you turn your ps3 on again live the xbox360?

I know in the Playstation store you can queue stuff up for download, turn off your ps3, and it will still be queued for later. I've mostly done that with demos though. There's no real game add-ons in PS Home, unless you're counting the occasional game demo or avatar accessories - in those cases, they usually force a wait for download.

Don't know if it's still available, but last week there was one male and female Lumines shirt for free in Threads. I forgot to post it though.

Edit: Free Star Ocean t-shirt in Theater 6.

Edit 2:

JP Home:

Soccer Shoes (M/F) - Answer all four questions right at the soccer ball (1st floor).

S-The%20Stories%20Soccer%20Shoes%20-%20Male.png
S-The%20Stories%20Soccer%20Shoes%20-%20Female.png

Answers are posted here in the comments section.

[quote name='msriflegirl']NovaKane, I have been meaning to mention, your avatar is awesome...now THAT is a body...[/QUOTE]

Edit:

HK Home:
- Free Jin Costume - Mall (Tekken 6 section)
- Free Kazuya Costume - Mall (Tekken 6 section)
- Free Helghast gloves (M/F) - Mall (Killzone section)
- Free Helghast pants (M/F) - Mall (Killzone section)

EU Server - Heavy Rain Four Days Challenge enters PlayStation Home -- the new Heavy Rain area is behind the Presentation Podium. Not sure if this yields any free items though.

[quote name='Jerajdai']EU Server - Heavy Rain Four Days Challenge enters PlayStation Home -- the new Heavy Rain area is behind the Presentation Podium. Not sure if this yields any free items though.[/QUOTE]

I read that you get some sunglasses and a glove for one hand. I have to check out EU Home when I get a chance.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Can I go into HOME as another region?[/QUOTE]

Only when you make another PSN account for that specific region.

Yeah, like Nova said, you get an ARI glove, yes a singular black glove! (m&f) and ARI sunglasses (m&f).

You have to take pictures of clues scatter around the space, 2 to establish that a character was there. The goal is to have conclusive evidence for 3 out of the 4 characters being there. Look at the billboards about the characters to figure out which artifacts to take pictures of.

If you need help with the puzzles just ask, I also have codes for the polo shirt (m/f) with the VIP lanyard that allows you into the space. Sign up on the Heavy Rain website or PM me. You must wear this for the scanner to open the door.

HK is supposed to have an event where you help Prinny save his kidnapped buddy from the Black IREM Brigade, but right now it is broken...:(

JP Home:

Idol Masters event times: (Reads as JPN, PST, then EST). Credit PSHome board, I added in the eastern times though.

Here's a list of some more showtimes....I would appreciate if someone can double check it. Time Travel gives me a headache.....

1-30 in Japan

6:00, 1-Haruka 1-29,1PM, 4PM
8:00 2-Haruka 1-29,3PM, 6PM
9:00 3-Haruka 1-29,4PM, 7PM

15:00 1-Haruka 1-29,10PM, 1AM
17:00 2-Haruka 1-30,12AM, 3AM
18:00 3-Haruka 1-30,1AM, 4AM

20:00 4-Yukiho 1-30,3AM, 6AM
22:00 5-Yukiho 1-30,5AM, 8AM
24:00 6-Yukiho 1-30,7AM, 10AM
26:00 7-Yukiho 1-30,9AM, 12PM

1-31 in Japan

6:00 4-Yukiho 1-30,1PM, 4PM
7:00 5-Yukiho 1-30,2PM, 5PM
8:00 6-Yukiho 1-30,3PM, 6PM
9:00 7-Yukiho 1-30,4PM, 7PM

15:00 4-Yukiho 1-30,10PM, 1AM
16:00 5-Yukiho 1-30,11PM, 2AM
17:00 6-Yukiho 1-31,12AM, 3AM
18:00 7-Yukiho 1-31,1AM, 4AM
The Haruka event gives you a pink glow stick. The Yukiho event gives you a white glow stick.

HK Home:

Black Irem Brigade Walkthrough

It sucks that you can't get the prize without havin' made a purchase already.

EU Home:

Heavy Rain: Four Days Evidence Analysis

Here are the answers to get the sunglasses and glove.

1. Photos
2. Coat button
3. Coffee cup (or mug)
4. Red materials
5. Grey hair
6. Leather materials

[quote name='Blade']I'm a complete n00b at PS3's and Home. Are these real t-shirts? ._.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the thread! These are virtual t-shirts for PS Home (which is kinda like Second Life if you're familiar with that).

Slurpee Hoodie code:
HD7H-4JBE-94JT

Gets male+female hoodies. Note: Single-use first-come first-serve.

Also, post if you get it. If a lurker takes it, I will find you and tear your fucking head from your body.

[quote name='georox']Slurpee Hoodie code:
HD7H-4JBE-94JT

Gets male+female hoodies. Note: Single-use first-come first-serve.

Also, post if you get it. If a lurker takes it, I will find you and tear your fucking head from your body.[/QUOTE]

Thanks geo, used.

[quote name='Count']Argh, I guess I was too late.
Thanks anyways.

I'll follow you on twitter xD[/QUOTE]

You want to know the trick? Make another account on the site, use 2 point code, get another item. =P I keep one main account for actual accumulation, rest can get 2pt items easily.

But shh.. I didn't say that.

Here are 2 free points to get you started. I got it from the PSN forums, and its a universal code, so get your 2 slurpee points now.

You can use (BSBV-MJTB-DNQN) as your first 2 points on the site, since this is a universal code supplied to us by TitusF

bread's done
Back