PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the US digital version any better?

Is there a patch for the EU physical version?
From what I understand, the US version was fixed before release. However, it's only available digital and many of us, myself included, prefer physical and will import if need be to get it.

Region 1 Checklist and Directory have been updated today.:
http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/collect/index.html

Also, my copy of Breach & Clear arrived in the mail not twenty minutes ago. Some of you will be elated to learn that I have opened my copy, making your sealed copies ever so slightly more valuable. Games are no good to me factory sealed, I prefer to play them.
You+will+accept+jesus+inside+you+or+burn+in+eternal+_4c3cfd54c5440f3957dbcebb375f245f.jpg

For anyone interested, I believe the list of non-US physical releases is:

* Amnesia: Memories (JP)

* Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk (JP)

* Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland (JP)

* Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland (JP)

* Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland (JP)

* Best of Arcade Games (France & Germany)

* Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy (JP & Asia)

* Civilization Revolution 2 Plus (JP)

* Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess (JP & Asia)

* Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (JP)

* Dokuro (JP & Asia)

* Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (EU & JP)

* Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires (JP)

* Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable (JP & Asia)

* Epic Mickey 2: Power of 2 (EU)

* Final Fantasy X (Asia)

* Final Fantasy X-2 (Asia)

* Football Manager Classic 2014 (EU)

* Hotline Miami (JP)

* Invizimals: The Alliance (EU)

* Invizimals: The Resistance (EU)

* J-Stars Victory VS+ (EU)

* Legends of War: Patton (EU)

* Let's Fish! Hooked On (JP)

* LittleBigPlanet: Marvel Superheroes Edition (EU)

* Minecraft (EU & JP)

* MLB 15: The Show (South Korea)

* Moe Chronicles (Asia)

* MotoGP 13 (EU)

* MotoGP 14 (EU)

* MUD Motocross (EU)

* MXGP Motogross (EU)

* New Little King's Story (EU & Asia)

* One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (EU, AU, & Asia)

* Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (JP & Asia)

* Ratchet & Clank Trilogy (EU)

* Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Asia)

* Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 (JP)

* Samurai Warriors 4 (JP)

* Samurai Warriors 4-II (JP)

* Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit (JP)

* Soul Sacrifice Delta (JP & Asia)

* Space Hulk (EU & Asia)

* Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (JP & Asia)

* Tadeo Jones (Spain)

* Tadeo Jones y El Manustrito Perdido (Spain)

* Warriors Orachi 3 Ultimate (JP)

* WRC 3 (EU & JP)

* WRC 4 (EU & JP)

* WRC 5 (EU)

Anyone know if I'm missing anything here?

For those wanting a new copy of Xblaze Lost: Memories Amazon has it new for $29.99 right now.   You can get it for the same price used at GS (or cheaper with Pro)... but for a completely new copy... it's a solid deal.

For the Q about the buy 2 get 1 free coupon that comes with GS Pro, it took a couple days to show in my account.

As for opening B&C... i have a policy for new games... I don't open them until I'm ready to play them unless they come with a redemption card or something that may have an expiration date on it.   I'll open B&C when I'm ready to play it.

FWIW, WRC 4 & 5 are still both available shipped and sold by Amazon.co.uk as well with US delivery. Might be worth checking to see if they are cheaper there after shipping and VAT deduction if you're interested.
They won't ship WRC 5 to the US.

Does anyone know how Amazon.co.uk decides what can and cannot be shipped to the US? Seems weird that some Vita games are okay while others aren't.

For anyone interested, I believe the list of non-US physical releases is:

* Amnesia: Memories (JP)

* Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk (JP)

* Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland (JP)

* Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland (JP)

* Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland (JP)

* Best of Arcade Games (France & Germany)

* Civilization Revolution 2 Plus (JP)

* Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess (JP & Asia)

* Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (JP)

* Dokuro (JP & Asia)

* Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (EU & JP)

* Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires (JP)

* Epic Mickey 2: Power of 2 (EU)

* Football Manager Classic 2014 (EU)

* Hotline Miami (JP)

* Invizimals: The Alliance (EU)

* Invizimals: The Resistance (EU)

* Legends of War: Patton (EU)

* Let's Fish! Hooked On (JP)

* Minecraft (EU & JP)

* MLB 15: The Show (South Korea)

* MotoGP 13 (EU)

* MotoGP 14 (EU)

* MUD Motocross (EU)

* New Little King's Story (EU & Asia)

* Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (JP & Asia)

* Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (JP)

* Ratchet & Clank Trilogy (EU)

* Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 (JP)

* Samurai Warriors 4 (JP)

* Samurai Warriors 4-II (JP)

* Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit (JP)

* Soul Sacrifice Delta (JP & Asia)

* Space Hulk (EU & Asia)

* Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (JP & Asia)

* Tadeo Jones (Spain)

* Tadeo Jones y El Manustrito Perdido (Spain)

* Warriors Orachi 3 Ultimate (JP)

* WRC 3 (EU & JP)

* WRC 4 (EU & JP)

* WRC 5 (EU)

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (EU, AU, and Asia) I believe all in English. I have the AU version.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Asia Multi language)

Final Fantasy X (Asia) single cart release

Final Fantasy X-2 (Asia) single cart release

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (EU, AU, and Asia) I believe all in English. I have the AU version.

Thanks, I've revised the list and added them. I can't believe I left off RE: Revelations 2 since I have it. hah

Technically, FF X is released in the US on a cart. It's X-2 that isn't.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Thanks. Out of the three things this thread is for, &s are the only reason I subscribed.

MXGP (EU, not sure about other regions)

I dunno, I was just able to order WRC 5. Seems to work fine.
Yeah, it does work. Weird because the product page says they won't ship to the US. It's about $45 shipped, which is too rich for my blood right now.

MXGP (EU, not sure about other regions)

Yeah, it does work. Weird because the product page says they won't ship to the US. It's about $45 shipped, which is too rich for my blood right now.
Yeah that 9.15 GBP shipping cost is brutal if you're only ordering that on its own. I ordered that, LBP: Marvel (which I believe I also omitted from the list, adding that and MXGP), Minecraft, Space Hulk and One Piece together. Shipping for all of it ended up at 9.70 GBP, so it mitigates that quite a bit.

I'm not sure if it counts, but Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy allows you to play the first two games in English.

You need to use a Japanese/Asian account to do it though, unless they changed it.

I'm not sure if it counts, but Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy allows you to play the first two games in English.

You need to use a Japanese/Asian account to do it though, unless they changed it.
IIRC there are 4 games in that package and 3/4 are in English. You can select English for them after downloading a patch.

IIRC there are 4 games in that package and 3/4 are in English. You can select English for them after downloading a patch.
Oh yeah I think you're right about the 3/4 thing. I actually own it, but haven't played it yet.
I think there's a big patch and a screen where you select what game you want, but if you select something besides III it sends you to a screen that looks like the store for a download. That along with the guy I bought it from warning me I needed an asian account was why I figured you do, but I once I have the memory card space I'll just figure it out for myself, because the patch may change that.

Thanks, I've revised the list and added them. I can't believe I left off RE: Revelations 2 since I have it. hah
It's easy to forget things since the list just keeps getting bigger. There's something I feel like I'm forgetting and it's kind of bugging me.

Wasn't Phantom Breaker just case with a code in it though?

It's easy to forget things since the list just keeps getting bigger. There's something I feel like I'm forgetting and it's kind of bugging me.

Wasn't Phantom Breaker just case with a code in it though?
I think you might be right. I don't have it and saw a physical LE pack on play-asia so I added it. But it looks like it's just a DLC code along with a book and a soundtrack in the LE.

Can we get the link to the US physical release list and a copy-paste international physical release list added to the OP for posterity?

Can we get the link to the US physical release list and a copy-paste international physical release list added to the OP for posterity?
Good idea.

If the OP includes a link to my post with the international physical release list instead, I'll try to keep it updated. I wouldn't be able to update it if it's just a copy paste into the OP.

Good idea.

If the OP includes a link to my post with the international physical release list instead, I'll try to keep it updated. I wouldn't be able to update it if it's just a copy paste into the OP.
I was told that people can change the original post. I thought I made it a wiki. Is this not true?

I am the OP.

daveydarko posted this in the psn thread...
Teslagrad for the Vita will be released digitally on 11/24 (US) and 11/27 (EU), with the physical editions most likely matching that. Confirmed crossbuy for downloaded versions will be activated with the arrival of the Vita version.

http://rain-games.com/teslagrad-for-vita-has-a-release-date/
That's cool that we'll get to play the game for free if you got the PS3/PS4 version on PS+ a few months ago... but nicer yet that there will be a physical copy. It doesn't say what stores will have it, but it will be a limited release so something to keep an eye on when the 24th rolls around.

I can confirm that Tetris Ultimate was converted from new copies since the box on mine had a sticker of preowned dated today 11/04/15 and under it had 3 other stickers describing it as new with the latest new dated 10/29/15.  It was not sealed, but all the new games in the vita rack have no seal, sealed ones are probably in the drawer if any.

I can confirm that Tetris Ultimate was converted from new copies since the box on mine had a sticker of preowned dated today 11/04/15 and under it had 3 other stickers describing it as new with the latest new dated 10/29/15. It was not sealed, but all the new games in the vita rack have no seal, sealed ones are probably in the drawer if any.
I picked one up, I think most stores only had one or two copies of the game to begin with.

gamestop had vita disney infinity 2.0 marked to 24.99, YMMV but worth a shot if you are heading there anyway, cheapest ive seen for vita version.

I can confirm that Tetris Ultimate was converted from new copies since the box on mine had a sticker of preowned dated today 11/04/15 and under it had 3 other stickers describing it as new with the latest new dated 10/29/15. It was not sealed, but all the new games in the vita rack have no seal, sealed ones are probably in the drawer if any.
Of note, I checked and no GS stores in 100 miles of me have it as New yet many suddenly have it used. I think I'll grab a copy tomorrow since it'll be under $10 after tax and all with Pro. I also printed out my buy 2 get 1 used coupon and am narrowing down what to get and redeemed 8000 points for $10 off a used game. I'm thinking with that $10, I'll get a used copy of Tales of Hearts R because with the pro price and coupon it'll be just over $16 after tax. Not bad at all.

EDIT

For that deal on Disney Infinity 2.0. Mine had it for $25 but they marked it back up to $50 recently... probably due to the value of Black Suit Spiderman.

For those of you complaining about how Best Buy insufficiently packages orders (I've been a recent victim myself when three Disney Infinity figures I ordered arrived in a bag, not a box, and two were open because of how they were packaged), according to Fortune it's due to the company's turnaround plan. We can thank Best Buy CFO Sharon McCollam and CEO Hubert July. So it isn't those packing and shipping orders making the decision how to package.

For those of you complaining about how Best Buy insufficiently packages orders (I've been a recent victim myself when three Disney Infinity figures I ordered arrived in a bag, not a box, and two were open because of how they were packaged), according to Fortune it's due to the company's turnaround plan. We can thank Best Buy CFO Sharon McCollam and CEO Hubert July. So it isn't those packing and shipping orders making the decision how to package.
Hubert's here on CAG all the time. Swell guy, too. If we tell him our concerns I'm sure he will speak to his stockholders and get that turned around for us.

I got my X-Otic edition of Superbeat Xonic today, and good lord is it huge! Game is freaking awesome too. Still not sure if it beats DJMax Technika Tune, but pretty awesome so far.

bread's done
Back