PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when people complained about the shipping cost for Retro City Rampage PS4/Vita. Then it sold out and they regretted missing out.
lol... They were complaining over $3? They did send out some survey, I guess this is what they got out of the survey to keep cost down?!? I'm with most about the shipping cost but I won't complain because they are a small company. If you don't like it don't buy it, I'm pretty sure someone one else will enjoy the game. I've been looking forward to this one!!!

Gotta ask before choosing between the PS4 and the Vita version of Oddworld. How is the Vita version? I don't care if it's limited, i just want to know if its a GOOD port.
Plays quite well, there is the occasional fps drops but its few and far between

lol... They were complaining over $3? They did send out some survey, I guess this is what they got out of the survey to keep cost down?!? I'm with most about the shipping cost but I won't complain because they are a small company. If you don't like it don't buy it, I'm pretty sure someone one else will enjoy the game. I've been looking forward to this one!!!
It's the cost of business, no doubt. I sale online myself, and I more than understand how prices are up EVERYWHERE, and everyone is getting paid so why shouldn't they. I personally have to charge more for shipping than I would like, as Ebay, Paypal and the Postal service aren't doing me any favors at anytime.

As for the shipping of about $6, I don't know for certain HOW much shipping has increased, so I put a high estimate. I am in no way connected to the guys, and Am mostly guessing on that part. (almost*) everything else about the post should reflect actual facts.

EDIT: Apparently I can't "math". 2500 total copies not 3000, so approximately 1250 copies per event.

30 min until the doors are open! get ready to grab them while you can!

*Squarehard is not inclined to post Anime Gifs

So value wise, which system should I get for Oddworld?

I'm going to open it and play it, but I just want to get one copy of the game and not be greedy.

So value wise, which system should I get for Oddworld?

I'm going to open it and play it, but I just want to get one copy of the game and not be greedy.
It's limit one per console/customer. I am just going to order the PS Vtia copy for my collection and I won't open it because I already have the game digitally, but it is a really good remaster.

Holy shit! I just noticed this shipping increase and there's no way their paying anything close to 6 for shipping. I would even say $3 was pushing it.

In their defense though, I'm sure they had to raise cost to cover lost or stolen packages. Sadly the cheapest shipping option is often times the most poor quality wise. It's great when it works, but it's a nightmare when it doesn't.

Since they ship internationally, I'm sure they have had tons of lost or stolen games. The only other option is to raise rates up even further to cover proper insurance, but then the games will be so high priced for shipping, no one overseas will want to bother.
I guess it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario.
It's called shipping AND handling. Hopefully they hired a few more hands to help package and ship. This allows them to ship the product sooner so everyone does not complain for weeks on end. That alone is worth the extra to me.

It's limit one per console/customer. I am just going to order the PS Vtia copy for my collection and I won't open it because I already have the game digitally, but it is a really good remaster.
I'm actually just going to get the Vita game as well. There will be more copies for the PS4, but I don't even have that system yet, so I'll have to pass this go around.

It's called shipping AND handling. Hopefully they hired a few more hands to help package and ship. This allows them to ship the product sooner so everyone does not complain for weeks on end. That alone is worth the extra to me.
They are supposed to start using a 3rd party for shipping, but I don't believe that is in place yet. For what these guys are doing and bringing to the table, I don't mind paying a LRG tax.

Indeed.

Thought about grabbing a PS4 version too, but passed on it in the end.

Vita is good enough!

Back to sleep...

tumblr_nsjk0hQfYo1sujrxmo1_500.gif

Ordered no problem this time, made double sure I was ordering the correct version unlike my mistake of ordering the PS4 version for Saturday Morning RPG.

Shit, vita went out before I could get one. Oh well, maybe Ill get one tonight on 2nd wave. Although I doubt it, Ill be at work on my phone then.

Got mine in :) 

Kinda wanted 2 copies of the VITA version (One to open, one to keep sealed) but that's ok. 

Maybe I can talk my wife into buying one in the second batch and have it shipped to my mom's house 

Lol vita sold out in like 1 min only got PS4........ :wall:

Edit: Got vita going to have to pay shipping twice Lol

I thought they said they were going to think about slightly increasing the inventory?  It sounds like they maybe should have printed a little more.  Yes, the product is limited but there should be a small window for people to get an order in.

I thought they said they were going to think about slightly increasing the inventory? It sounds like they maybe should have printed a little more. Yes, the product is limited but there should be a small window for people to get an order in.
They did increase the inventory, but for the PS4 version.

It's the cost of business, no doubt. I sale online myself, and I more than understand how prices are up EVERYWHERE, and everyone is getting paid so why shouldn't they. I personally have to charge more for shipping than I would like, as Ebay, Paypal and the Postal service aren't doing me any favors at anytime.
Same here, USPS rates are a large contributing factor to why I hardly ever buy anything on Ebay anymore.

My body is ready.
I had to set my alarm clock to get up this "early", closing shifts retail are rather tiring.

Well that was painless
What the crud!? Good thing I had a few buck in PayPal, my debit card was declined! Now I have to contact some crappy bank and find out why my card just got declined.

Normally that stock counter is never right. It always shows qty, but won't let you check out. Instead of raising the shipping cost, they should be putting some dollars in to their site, as that seems to need more TLC than shipping does. LOL

I wish it worked the way the error message suggests. Plus what is the point of having, a Quantity button with a limit of 1 per? lol

lEjCD0K.png

bread's done
Back