PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
These games dropped last night at Best Buy:

EDF2: Invaders From Planet Space - $16.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/earth-defense-force-2-invaders-from-planet-space-ps-vita/5579026.p?id=1219653094996&skuId=5579026

Sword Art Online: Lost Song - $29.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sword-art-online-lost-song-ps-vita/8924019.p?id=1219699493858&skuId=8924019

Sword Art Online is likely a universal drop since walmart.com and Amazon also have it listed for $29.99 now.
Thanks, grabbed EDF2, have been waiting for it to go under $15 (w/ GCU).

Now, SAO needs to go clearance also :)

and wishing of making new season of anime on SOA Alicization

Hijacking this for a moment to give shout out and praise to most people ( Vaniel, daveydarko, BlackrockWaifu, kickrockz713, ((Squarehard for Gif moments)) You guys are my heroes!)
Thanks buddy, you have no idea how happy this makes me feel. I've had a rough day today, the last class I had with a crush of my life, and since she's a study abroad student, it'll probably be the last time I see her ever again. But that's in the past now.

Anyway, I'm not sure how I helped, but I'll continue to do what I usually do and help in whatever way possible. That's an awesome assortment of games you have and I hope you enjoy playing them! Thanks again for the shoutout.

LRG is shipping everything at once. They still have 90 orders to ready

Honestly. I rather have my order status say Unfulfilled/Not Shipped instead of Fulfilled. If I saw Fulfilled. I normally would think "Oh. My order is shipped"

Hijacking this for a moment to give shout out and praise to most people ( Vaniel, daveydarko, BlackrockWaifu, kickrockz713, ((Squarehard for Gif moments)) You guys are my heroes!)

Such a great community guys love each and everyone one of you in the most sick and twisted way possible =P~
I don't even own a Vita but I lurk this thread because I love how y'all are so dedicated to the platform. It is noticeably friendlier and more communal here than in other community threads.

*scans thread
lots of people lamenting poorly stocked Best Buys
*continues scanning
lots of people stating they won't buy a game until it hits clearance
*shakes head and leaves

*scans thread
lots of people lamenting poorly stocked Best Buys
*continues scanning
lots of people stating they won't buy a game until it hits clearance
*shakes head and leaves
Isn't that cheap ass gamers do? or we're in the wrong web site?

My Best Buy has Lego Jurassic World and nothing else for Vita.

I might buy it after it hits clearance
Lego Jurassic World for PS Vita has been $7 + $5 shipping ($5 for whole april shipping) at woot.com a few times until it finally sold out before May, one of the last games got sold out from their list.

I was surprised that Amazon didn't discount it as woot.com is owned by Amazon (sometimes appeared as 3rd party seller) and a few times I saw Amazon changed their price to woot.com price.

Since I have PS4, I will wait for a discounted full version rather than a 3DS port.

This thread has certainly been much better ever since that one who hated anime gifs (and I assume everything else) stopped coming here to just complain.

All is right with the world.

tumblr_ma5mb6K2AY1rsnk57o1_500.gif

Hey guys....do I buy EDF. I love the EDF series but I already own EDF2 digitally. Then again this might be the best chance for me to get it physically. UGH DECISIONS

Every time I sit down to try and see if I should buy it or not I get terribly distracted.  Did we ever decide what the original price of the game was when it came out?

I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YOU

DO IT!!

I just bought it, you should buy it too.
I hope you two are happy. I did it. I ordered it. Peer pressure ftw.

Every time I sit down to try and see if I should buy it or not I get terribly distracted. Did we ever decide what the original price of the game was when it came out?
If you're talking about EDF2 vita it launched with a $29.99 price tag. It dropped to $19.99 temporarily at GS a few months ago, then went back up and I'm assuming has since dropped again.

Fine I'll join the lemming herd, that it was a $30 game originally and not $20 makes that price slightly better.  31 days from now it will go down another $5.

Unfortunately even their preorders are getting unreliable. I've been trying to preorder Shiren on Vita for the last few weeks; it adds to cart, then when I hit "check out", I get an error that it is sold out, and it gets removed from the cart. Anyone else have luck ordering it recently?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/shiren-the-wanderer-the-tower-of-fortune-and-the-dice-of-fate-ps-vita/5046401.p?id=bb5046401&skuId=5046401
Same for me as well. Really hard to believe they sold out already - have a feeling they maybe just don't know their allotment yet. Or it could just be an ordering glitch.

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/728454690048901122

Price matching GameStop, but this will actually be new. Temporarily out of stock, but still orderable.

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/728454690048901122

Price matching GameStop, but this will actually be new. Temporarily out of stock, but still orderable.
Read/watched reviews. Looks very very mediocre.

Stupid low prices make me want to buy it and backlog forever

Went to Fry's last night here in Vegas..... MegaTagmension Blanc/Neptunia + Zombies was already out on the floor. Put it in my cart just to see if it was purchasable, but when I went to the restroom my wife checked out and bought it. 

Guess I know what I'm playing this weekend! I have my collector's edition coming next week, so now I don't know what to do. 

They shouldn't be releasing games before they even get their others out. No reason we all don't have Oddworld before futuridium drops

bread's done
Back