PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's obvious why they changed Hisui at least. There is only one Jade in Tales, and he'll dissect anyone that says otherwise.

Why didn't we get Innocence R anyway?
Vita is the reason. Both titles flopped so horribly in japan they didn't want to localize either of them originally. Its also the reason why they cancelled tempests remake. Only reason hearts r even got here was luck and thanks to people voting for it in the vita localization poll over everything else.

why they didn't put them on ps3 when they knew they had a better shot at sales is beyond me. Ignoring that they'd probably be expected to put more work into the localization on console vs handhelds.

Its not a huge loss though since innocence r is regarded as ok to mediocre outside the gameplay. cast is considered one of the worst in tales of games with the annoying mascot coda an awful abomination.

Only got tracking information for 2 of my 3 orders. That Dragon Ball Z Asian English version he showed on Twitter a couple of weeks back? He had spent about 2 months tracking that down for me. :) Apparently it had a pretty small print run.
Is that Dragon Ball Z game for the Vita? Is it any good, or just rare? And what's the going rate if you can find one on Ebay? I don't think I've ever heard of this game.

Vita is the reason. Both titles flopped so horribly in japan they didn't want to localize either of them originally. Its also the reason why they cancelled tempests remake. Only reason hearts r even got here was luck and thanks to people voting for it in the vita localization poll over everything else.

why they didn't put them on ps3 when they knew they had a better shot at sales is beyond me. Ignoring that they'd probably be expected to put more work into the localization on console vs handhelds.

Its not a huge loss though since innocence r is regarded as ok to mediocre outside the gameplay. cast is considered one of the worst in tales of games with the annoying mascot coda an awful abomination.
I played the fan translation of vanilla Innocence, and thought it was ok. I would have definitely picked up Innocence R.

Was there confirmation that World of Final Fantasy will have a PHYSICAL release? I have yet to see find anything mentioning it. 

Was there confirmation that World of Final Fantasy will have a PHYSICAL release? I have yet to see find anything mentioning it.
My only question about this game is whether Square Enix will release a Collector's Edition for both Vita and PS4, or just PS4 only.

My BB copy of Odin Sphere (Vita) came with the art book shrinkwrapped to it (store pickup today). I also got the PS4 Storybook Edition, in great condition. Looking forward to the game!

Is this a good price?
If your asking about SSD, this price ain't bad. Heavy Arm, and this Ebay seller(which might actually be HA), are the only 2 places that stock this game anymore, so options are limited.

I believe HA sales it on their site for $45 plus $10 for shipping, so I guess it could be bought cheaper. But a lot of buyers on Ebay aren't aware of Heavy Arms site, so selling on Ebay can demand more higher prices.

If your asking about SSD, this price ain't bad. Heavy Arm, and this Ebay seller(which might actually be HA), are the only 2 places that stock this game anymore, so options are limited.

I believe HA sales it on their site for $45 plus $10 for shipping, so I guess it could be bought cheaper. But a lot of buyers on Ebay aren't aware of Heavy Arms site, so selling on Ebay can demand more higher prices.
And Heavy Arms is $30 cheaper than the one listed on Ebay. :lol:

When the 20% isn't listed immediately, does it come up later on it's own? Or it won't show up until it ships?
it'll update eventually.

When the 20% isn't listed immediately, does it come up later on it's own? Or it won't show up until it ships?
it'll update eventually.
I tried it with Shiren, hoping the discount would still work, but even after months of it after the discount actually showed on the page, and the order sitting there, it still never updated with even the 20% off, so it probably won't if you don't re-order it.

Feels like their solution to make sure the double discount doesn't happen anymore is just to not auto apply the discount at all after it updates.

I tried it with Shiren, hoping the discount would still work, but even after months of it after the discount actually showed on the page, and the order sitting there, it still never updated with even the 20% off, so it probably won't if you don't re-order it.

Feels like their solution to make sure the double discount doesn't happen anymore is just to not auto apply the discount at all after it updates.
They updated the price on my order to 31.99, didn't apply a discount.

They aren't restocking Vita games I believe...so likely not.

My Vita order from Amazon came with the artbook. They used a box big enough to fit the Storybook edition, so the book actually came in perfect condition ^^

yeah mine came in a big ass box with another mailer envelope in it with the book/game
Same with mine. The envelope came with a printed UPC label on it, so I suspect this is how they received them from Atlus and just shipped them out that way. I suspect we can thank Atlus for looking out for us moreso than Amazon.

Guess I should contact Best Buy since I didn't get the pre-order art book. Ordered the PS4 limited edition a long time ago. Probably when it first went up.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
The bonus art book was for the base games only I believe, as the Storybook edition comes with the art book in hardcover form already.

Well, that's another expensive Vita week already. Ordered Odin Sphere on Amazon and an Asian region version of Digimon Story for $55 on EBay. I really have no idea when I'll be able to play the 75 or so games I have already, what's 2 more?

I would have waited but I'm thinking Odin Sphere Vita got a pretty small print run. Only a handful of Gamestops in my area have it in stock and Best Buy is already sold out.

What's funny is I own every major system all the way back to NES and the only systems that are even close in terms of how many games I own are my PS2 and Xbox at about 50 each.

Ugghh...Just realized my Odin Sphere for Vita did not ship from Amazon. I had to cancel my Credit Card I used on that order and forgot. I hope I still get the artbook pre-order bonus. 

Wonder how rare Odin CE/storybook is goin to be -.-

Really want it...but also don't want to pay that much for a game that will most likely drop like a rock in price.

My Heavy Arms Order is already in LA.
200.gif

bread's done
Back