PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, for my birthday soon I was thinking about buying caps for the vita joysticks to help my control for fighting games.  Any recommendations for good ones?

2015-january-welcome-to-the-nhk-little-girls.png

So since buying my Vita I've bought Project Diva X and Criminal Girls and pre-ordered MeiQ and Valkyrie Drive. Where should I pre-order Criminal Girls 2 from?

*edit* I also have an anime girl avatar now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone picking up Psycho Pass tomorrow? I have the Collectors Edition pre ordered and I can't wait to pick it up.
I read a few reviews and the situations (no spoilers) seemed too messed up for me to get any enjoyment from experiencing. I don't think I'll get it even if/when it goes cheap.

Is anyone picking up Psycho Pass tomorrow? I have the Collectors Edition pre ordered and I can't wait to pick it up.
When I finally had the budget to pre-order the CE NISA was sold out, so I have it on pre-order from GameSlop, which is rather concerning as I have no clue as to how they will package it for shipping.

Has anyone heard a price on One Way Heroics coming out tomorrow? Im debating picking up X-Com or Civ, but might grab that instead if its low enough.

The price on Steam today is $3.49 and the price on LRG is going to be $25, so theres a big range out there.

Has anyone heard a price on One Way Heroics coming out tomorrow? Im debating picking up X-Com or Civ, but might grab that instead if its low enough.

The price on Steam today is $3.49 and the price on LRG is going to be $25, so theres a big range out there
Don't think anyone has said a price. The 3.49 is on the original game and not the remake, the remake listing doesn't have a price up on Steam yet. http://store.steampowered.com/app/409000/

The price on Steam today is $3.49 and the price on LRG is going to be $25, so theres a big range out there.
This article back in june said it would be $14.99 on PSN and it's vita/ps4 crossbuy ($9.99 on steam). X-Com has been on sale several times (this is at least the 3rd time) already this year and at the $7.99 price point before. So unless you are desperate to play it, I'd wait for it since even if doesn't go cheaper than that, it'll be on sale again and probably before the end of the year. Same for Civ.

I got my ZTD watch. It's no wonder people were getting them bashed up. It was the plastic casing just thrown in a yellow bubble mailer. Seriously, not even a thin cardboard box to hold it. It's a miracle I got mine in one piece.

As for the watch, the rubber strap feels kinda cheapo. It's also kinda short. It barely fits my hand, so if you've been training your wrists like I have, it might be too small. The actual watch part is pretty nice. It feels hefty and the red LED is decently bright.

bread's done
Back