PS2 Star Wars Controllers @ TRU ($2.97 YMMV)

I have the Darth Vader one and it works like pure ass fire from hell. If you want it for show go for it. If you want to use it as a controllor except the difficulty of any game to increase to the Nth level!!!

Checked two stores and the prices are different for both. One of them had it for 8.98 and the other for 10.98 thats still too much for me. Especially when they are Intec brand:roll:

[quote name='roguejedi5']One of them had it for 8.98 and the other for 10.98 thats still too much for me. Especially when they are Intec brand:roll:[/QUOTE]

How bad can new wireless controllers be for $5 each? I wasn't aware that Intec was a particularly bad brand.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']How bad can new wireless controllers be for $5 each? I wasn't aware that Intec was a particularly bad brand.[/QUOTE]

Intec is unfortunately terrible, I got a wireless Xbox controller from them and I had horrible lag between pressing the button and the confirmation on the screen. I returned the controller not long after because it was so bad.

the ps2 version hasn't fared much better either from my experience. I only paid $7 for it at Target and I still feel cheated. It seems to be wildy erratic about registering actions, which is especially blatant when it comes to the use of the analog sticks. it was really dissapointing too because I looked it up on IGN and they gave it a passable review. I'm willing to give the wired versions a chance though, the actual controller ergonimcs were okay.

Columbia MD has these for 98 cents for the 2-pack. There's still a few left, the guy had to get it from the R-Zone storage room.

The same controllers, only the xbox version, were still 29.99. So, in other words, you can get 60 PS2 controllers for the price of 2 Xbox controllers. That's too bad, because I could use a couple more cheap Xbox controllers...:D

my ps2 intec wireless controller broker before i even used a full charge with my batteries :lol:

i didn't even use it aggressively... mainly for rpg's such as shadow hearts. :lol: x 2

[quote name='deideis']Columbia MD has these for 98 cents for the 2-pack. There's still a few left, the guy had to get it from the R-Zone storage room.[/QUOTE]

I went by there this morning, and they had three of the 2-packs sitting out on the racks. I was forced to pick up all three for myself and friends. :D

I had feared these might be the wireless controllers, but given that they do have wires after all, I'm hoping the control quality will be a bit better than the wireless Intec controllers I've tried in the past.

My TRU was giving the XBOX wired version free with any game purchase (XBOX) I was surprised when they shoved one in my bag fer nuthin' after I bought Cold Fear for the XBOX for 9.99

bread's done
Back