PS3 Accessories on Sale at Amazon - Dualshock 3 $41, Headset $40, Remote $20

[quote name='shouamabane']Thanks. These are pretty tempting. The Sony Blu Ray remote is 20% off too.[/quote]

Thanks, I added that one.

Anybody got an opinion on the headset? Don't want another crappy one like the Jabra... Also wouldn't SOCOM be worth it just because it's only $16 more and comes with the same headset?

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']Anybody got an opinion on the headset? Don't want another crappy one like the Jabra... Also wouldn't SOCOM be worth it just because it's only $16 more and comes with the same headset?[/quote]

Or he can just sell the game, and keep the headset... ;)

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']Anybody got an opinion on the headset? Don't want another crappy one like the Jabra... Also wouldn't SOCOM be worth it just because it's only $16 more and comes with the same headset?[/QUOTE]I want SOCOM. Since it's not much more to get the headset, I'll just get it.

Anyway, I really want to buy the DS3. Very tempting (would love another).

Argh the temptation! I want to buy another DS3, but I realize the chance of me playing multiplayer on PS3 is almost zero. I have nearly every good PS3 game, and I think 2 or 3 even support simultaneous multiplayer.

I feel the same way, ma. I'd love another DualShock 3, but I have no use for it. I never play multiplayer on my PS3.

Little Big Planet and Resistance 2 support local multiplayer, as do the excellent PSN titles Bionic Commando Rearmed and Super Stardust HD.

Heavy debating the keypad. Not sure if I can warrant the purchase on just surfing on the PS3's web browser alone, but might want it when I pick up LittleBigPlanet. Argh, I may wait until I pick up LBP to decide. Won't be coming out until after a month later, so I may have time.

Thanks OP!

The blu-ray remote has always around $20 at Amazon so that's not a new deal.

the DS3; however, has dropped... normally it hovers around $45-50... unfortunately, I just bought one for $46.99 a couple days ago and apparently Amazon no longer price matches.

pre-ordered the keyboard.

wow good price for a ds3! I would get it but i already have 2. I Mostly play 1 player games. The remote goes on sale at Circuit City too for $19.99 periodically. Walmart has them for $19.82 with free site-to-store shipping.

Check your Amazon.com gold box quick picks. Dualshock 3 might be in there for $38.91

I put in for one of the NYKO controllers yesterday, so that may be why the offer popped up.

FYI that's the price Amazon almost always has that remote for (not that that changes anyway I suppose! :) )

Thanks for the post OP. The headset is tempting, but I will probably wait for SOCOM and just get the headset with it. I need some online games for my PS3.

[quote name='Wolfpup']FYI that's the price Amazon almost always has that remote for (not that that changes anyway I suppose! :) )[/quote]
Amazon also has a current deal where you can get the Sony PS3 remote free when you purchase three Warner Blu-ray movies.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I want the DS3, but it's not really compatible with enough games for my liking.[/quote]

yes it is. Out of the 17 games I own, it works with 12 of them (Assassin's Creed, Devil May Cry 4, Folklore, GT5:p, GTAIV, Heavenly Sword, MGS4, Motorstorm, Ratchet, Resistance, Uncharted, Warhawk)...as well as all 9 of my PSN games. Plus it works with all the games that are coming out now.

sabin you should try to email them again. I ordered a DS3 from amazon last week also and after the first email denied the price match, the 2nd email I sent them I got the difference refund back.

They keypad intrigues me, especially the touchpad functionality, but aside from sending messages to people what other uses will it have?

Ever since the price of the DS3 went down on Amazon, I have been waiting for it to show up in my goldbox picks. Finally today it does! I got it for $38.91 - $25 giftcard I got for my B-day = $13.91 shipped!! YES! Now I have my two DS3's and can get rid of my one Six-Axis.

anyone considering getting the headset I suggest you wait 2 weeks for socom to come. for 20 bucks more youll get a banging ass game

[quote name='Nibi']They keypad intrigues me, especially the touchpad functionality, but aside from sending messages to people what other uses will it have?[/quote]

Maybe you can use it if you ever surf the net on your ps3.

[quote name='Baron O Hell']Maybe you can use it if you ever surf the net on your ps3.[/quote]
MMOs might make use of it (The Agency).

I'm in for a DS3.

thanks just bought one
642e92efb79421734881b53e1e1b18b6.png

They shipped my DS3 yesterday and it alrdy came today (picked 2-day prime shipping)

Hopefully this'll happen again with my preorders lol

bread's done
Back