PS3 BD Remote + Hancock BD $12.88 Sam's Club YMMV?

Gears24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Was over at Sam's Club today picking up some stuff when my brother saw this little bundle. It's the Official Sony PS3 Blu Ray Remote bundled with a copy of Hancock Blu ray for $12.88. It was where all the DVD boxsets are kept (under the DVDs) and there was still about 5 left or so.

This was in Merrillville/Hobart Indiana

20110116144258.jpg

If mods feel this is better suited in the DVD Forums, feel free to move it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I think Sony should put out a bunch of BD/PS3 remote bundles. It'd make a lot of sense. They do it with the DS3 + game so I don't see why not.

I've seen those before actually at Sam's Club as well. They were $55. Not sure if they were exclusive to Sam's Club or not but it's been done before. Going to upload a pic shortly of the Remote+Hancock box

Lol. Are there any other possible uses for the BD remote at all? This still leaves me with a control for the PS3, a control for my surround and a control for my TV (If I need to stretch the image and what not)

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Too bad it's not a better movie.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was awesome.

Good deal if it weren't YMMV.

There were a couple of these at my Sam's Club and I of course picked it up.
That remote is normally $25, so the Blu-Ray is just icing.

The PS3 remote is fantastic, not only is it very intuitive, it is bluetooth so there doesn't need to be line of site.

Yep. Even if you have zero interest in the movie, it's still a good deal on just the remote. If you're gonna use your PS3 to watch a lot of movies, you definitely want this remote.

could someone pick this bundle up and mail it to me ? im deployed in afghanistan so i cant go to the store myself. will pay for set+shipping via paypal.

I hate the fact that the remote doesn't have backlight... still, it's a good deal.

I will tell my brother... he just bought a PS3 yesterday. He bought mostly for the movies (he is not too much of a gamer) and the remote would be perfect for him.

Thanks, OP!

bread's done
Back