PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Not if you do it on the Qriocity site. The missing letter was "R", but it seems a lurker got it[/QUOTE]

I see, thanks.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I have 7 Uncharted 3 Dynamic Themes i have no use for. The first 7 people to quote this message will get a redemption code pm'd to them[/QUOTE]
ill take 1

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I have 7 Uncharted 3 Dynamic Themes i have no use for. The first 7 people to quote this message will get a redemption code pm'd to them[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 3 Huzzah!

Hi.

want :) thanks :)

Thanks man.

:) if I managed to get in and get one, thanks.

[quote name='xxjavierprxx']starhawk multiplayer beta
3b4c-39n9-peh6[/QUOTE]
I'm not redeeming this, I have my own. But the code won't work until early 2012 when the beta begins.

Starhawk Multiplayer Public Beta:
H5TC-FRNC-8PMG

Gotham City Imposters Beta:
TZD7DEK9PZH7YC33ZDFJLMZRX

No idea if it works because I picked it up during the blockbuster sale:

Tron Evolution Sam Flynn Multiplayer Skin/Multiplayer maps/users plaza:

F7DL-EFN3-NQTT

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kingsnuff']Starhawk Multiplayer Public Beta:
H5TC-FRNC-8PMG

No idea if it works because I picked it up during the blockbuster sale:

Tron Evolution Sam Flynn Multiplayer Skin/Multiplayer maps/users plaza:

F7DL-EFN3-NQTT[/QUOTE]

Not sure why I bothered to test that 12 minutes after you posted it! It's been consumed, unclear if lurked or previously redeemed.

[quote name='hellmutt']Not sure why I bothered to test that 12 minutes after you posted it! It's been consumed, unclear if lurked or previously redeemed.[/QUOTE]
If you tried the starhawk beta code, it won't work until early 2012, when the beta begins.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']All claimed! I'll pm the first 7 people to quote the message shortly[/QUOTE]

I might try for 1 of the codes :) If not all claimed

[quote name='admiralvic']Naughty Dog Pistol: 8JKG-CKNN-Q2BC
Naughty Dog Rifle: HAMG-A8N8-8K7Lr
Mystery Weapon 1: AL2R-ATNA-C4G2r[/QUOTE]

dont work

[quote name='IGlowInTheDark']If those are subway codes (and they likely are) they will only work on US accounts.[/QUOTE]

I think they were just lurked cause I tired( am from US) and it didn't work. :/

[quote name='fearlubu']dammit its already been lurked.[/QUOTE]

well the code was posted over an hour by the time u posted so it was bound 2 be used! :lol:

yeah ive come across codes thats been laying around for longer and was able to redeem them myself.

also, somethings screw-y with my time and the time i set for CAG /shrug

Just opened and set up my 2nd PS3 I got from Best Buy's Premier Silver Pre-Black Friday deals. I don't need the 30 day trial for PS+ since I stocked up from the Target ad mistake. Here it is:

EB95-HGN4-6EP9

Let us know if you redeem it, and don't forget, if you don't cancel before the 30 days is up they will automatically bill you $17.99 for 3 months. That was in the fine print on the card.

[quote name='sdcranford']Just opened and set up my 2nd PS3 I got from Best Buy's Premier Silver Pre-Black Friday deals. I don't need the 30 day trial for PS+ since I stocked up from the Target ad mistake. Here it is:

EB95-HGN4-6EP9

Let us know if you redeem it, and don't forget, if you don't cancel before the 30 days is up they will automatically bill you $17.99 for 3 months. That was in the fine print on the card.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much!

Uhh I know we have a forum.....just though this would be easier to see. Won a PS3 Code for COD Elite, but I have it on Xbox 360 looking for trade.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Uhh I know we have a forum.....just though this would be easier to see. Won a PS3 Code for COD Elite, but I have it on Xbox 360 looking for trade.[/QUOTE]

***no*** trading

Not certain if it's ok to ask for requests here but if so, I'd love the 1 month PS+ code if anyone has a spare one. Didn't get a chance to score the damn things from Target (no year cards were around) and there's a couple games I'd like buying at a discount.

[quote name='JiZames']Not certain if it's ok to ask for requests here but if so, I'd love the 1 month PS+ code if anyone has a spare one. Didn't get a chance to score the damn things from Target (no year cards were around) and there's a couple games I'd like buying at a discount.[/QUOTE]

No begging for codes

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Anyone want a Elite PSN code? Gimme a Xbox Elite Code we'll swap[/QUOTE]
***no*** trading

Take a hint.

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Elite Pass Codes (Multiplayer Codes)

QGTN-R7NM-MAN5
97C6-GLN7-DEHH
A52K-46N7-GNHB

All 3 are unused. Post if you get one.

Thanks

[quote name='otakuseth']Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Elite Pass Codes (Multiplayer Codes)

QGTN-R7NM-MAN5
97C6-GLN7-DEHH
A52K-46N7-GNHB

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got the third one.

[quote name='otakuseth']Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Elite Pass Codes (Multiplayer Codes)

QGTN-R7NM-MAN5
97C6-GLN7-DEHH
A52K-46N7-GNHB

Thanks[/QUOTE]

thx I got the second one ^^ 97C6-GLN7-DEHH

QGTN-R7NM-MAN5
97C6-GLN7-DEHH
A52K-46N7-GNHB

Thanks[/QUOTE]

did the second one as well

[quote name='thenurseryan']did the second one as well[/QUOTE]

Hmm, Codes say valid for one time use only, however after your post I also put in the 2nd code to see if it was still active and it is. Weird. ;D

does anyone have a playstation plus code to spare? my ps3 is diying so i want to save protected savefiles :S, i know you can't ask for codes in this thread but this is very important :S

bread's done
Back