PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='ochentay4']Transformers Constructicon Devastator? Hahaha I cant remember and google ITS NOT MY FRIEND![/QUOTE]

lol nope but he did come after devastator.

[quote name='ochentay4']Bruticus? hahahah I have to win only by persistance :p[/QUOTE]

lmao you got it!!!! ill private message you the code now.

[quote name='lokizz']lmao you got it!!!! ill private message you the code now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Im actually really surprised since its my first won working code on the forum! Thanks mate will gift something on the future!

[quote name='ochentay4']Thanks! Im actually really surprised since its my first won working code on the forum! Thanks mate will gift something on the future![/QUOTE]

no problem man i got it from that uncharted ring dealy so i figured id give it away.

[quote name='lokizz']no problem man i got it from that uncharted ring dealy so i figured id give it away.[/QUOTE]

"Uncharted Ring dealy" rewards another online access code? ...can you direct me to where I can get the details for that?

I bought the collectors edition of U3 and have a brother who can play the game on his account, but not online. Another code would roxxorz

[quote name='Ir0n']"Uncharted Ring dealy" rewards another online access code? ...can you direct me to where I can get the details for that?

I bought the collectors edition of U3 and have a brother who can play the game on his account, but not online. Another code would roxxorz[/QUOTE]

i gave him the code from the copy of the game i won since i plan on trading the game in.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Have an extra Mass Effect 3 Argus Rifle code. PM me if you want it.

Edit:

Code sent to mightymek[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud!

[quote name='PieterMc']Uncharted 3 Online Pass

First to PM me gets it.[/QUOTE]

tried to send a pm message hopefully it went thru.
sorry if I sent a duplicate.

[quote name='reemer99']Rage wasteland missions
gknt-bdn4-et9e
Rage anarchy pack
ceda-kcng-rkra[/QUOTE]

took the following. thanks

Rage anarchy pack
ceda-kcng-rkra

how many of you guys have Assassin's Creed Revelations? i will be giving away a code soon via contest if a lot of people need the map pack

[quote name='sir-fly']how many of you guys have Assassin's Creed Revelations? i will be giving away a code soon via contest if a lot of people need the map pack[/QUOTE]

I do too. just make sure the contest is not about the name of the main character of assasins creed 3.

[quote name='pandiosity']I do too. just make sure the contest is not about the name of the main character of assasins creed 3.[/QUOTE]
i will just make a thread sat. morning and all you have to do is post there and i will use random org to pick a winner. your entry will be a simple post in the thread that i make

[quote name='sir-fly']i will just make a thread sat. morning and all you have to do is post there and i will use random org to pick a winner. your entry will be a simple post in the thread that i make[/QUOTE]

You should have everyone post a picture just to prove they have the game and make sure it's for PS3.

[quote name='Link2999']You should have everyone post a picture just to prove they have the game and make sure it's for PS3.[/QUOTE]

seriously? not very trusting are we. even then whats to stop me from going to a store and taking a picture of the case. I could even fake a reciept if I was that desperate for a code for a game I dont have.

But yes I have the game.

[quote name='sir-fly']how many of you guys have Assassin's Creed Revelations? i will be giving away a code soon via contest if a lot of people need the map pack[/QUOTE]

I need the map pack. And my name is Connor. Lol

[quote name='pandiosity']seriously? not very trusting are we. even then whats to stop me from going to a store and taking a picture of the case. I could even fake a reciept if I was that desperate for a code for a game I dont have.

But yes I have the game.[/QUOTE]

If you've been following this thread, you should know that some people on here try to "take advantage" whenever they can. Going to the store and taking a picture for DLC for a game you don't even have wouldn't make much sense to me. But if it was just simply posting in a topic for a chance to win something to resell, well that I'd understand.

If I win the map pack tomorrow, I'm willing to put it on a separate account so up to 4 people can gameshare it. Who says there can only be one winner? :)

[quote name='Usuyami']If I win the map pack tomorrow, I'm willing to put it on a separate account so up to 4 people can gameshare it. Who says there can only be one winner? :)[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure you can not gameshare with 4 other people anymore. Didn't Sony change there rules regarding it?

[quote name='emwearz']I am pretty sure you can not gameshare with 4 other people anymore. Didn't Sony change there rules regarding it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's only 2 now - you and one other PS3. Sucks cause I have 3 PS3's in my house :(

[quote name='emwearz']I am pretty sure you can not gameshare with 4 other people anymore. Didn't Sony change there rules regarding it?[/QUOTE]

They changed it to 2 only, but we found a way to make it 4. Check the gamesharing thread.

[quote name='Usuyami']They changed it to 2 only, but we found a way to make it 4. Check the gamesharing thread.[/QUOTE]

Damn hackers. Lmfao:lol:

[quote name='hellmutt']Yes, it's only 2 now - you and one other PS3. Sucks cause I have 3 PS3's in my house :([/QUOTE]
Actually if I remember correctly anything bought AFTER the date when they changed it is limited to two systems. But anything before then is still 4 systems or whatever it was prior.

Anybody have an extra brisksaber home shirt? You just call **wars and wait for the text. Im not able to because im in Canada. Sorry to beg but promos almost done and im getting desperate!

[quote name='Reguard']Some R&C Avatar stuff

B8E9-M6ND-KQB7
JMG6-Q3N3-QKKB
H5DD-K3NC-E2HC
LHAG-JPNM-LTH9[/QUOTE]

Thanks
I used the third code

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Anybody have an extra brisksaber home shirt? You just call **wars and wait for the text. Im not able to because im in Canada. Sorry to beg but promos almost done and im getting desperate![/QUOTE]

Being in Canada I feel for you dude. Id love to get access to alot of the stuff they get in the states. Especially since Canada gets the short end of the stick when it comes to gaming related promos generally, but this is probably not the best thread to post in especially since its against the rules to be begging. I'm not going to flame you but makes some suggestions.

you could try this thread
Ask for Free Stuff here thread!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181388

or you could try this thread and see if somebody could help you on that thread. but instead of straight out begging see if somebody could help you with the texting to try to get the code. because of course begging for stuff is against the rules in the contest and free stuff.
PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223429

If that's helpful great, if not sorry.

here you go guys, anybody want twisted metal black psn download :
h9T2 B9n7 g2A4
please be nice and post if you got it so others wont try to download :)

[quote name='ptuck874']here you go guys, anybody want twisted metal black psn download :
h9T2 B9n7 g2A4
please be nice and post if you got it so others wont try to download :)[/QUOTE]
I got it, thanks!!
I can't believe I finally got first in one code drop! :D
-----------

I've some "Alistar Overeem" codes for UFC Undisputed 3.. I have some US codes and some EU codes.
PM me if interested, but only people that have or will buy the game!! Don't be selfish and don't claim it if you don't own the game.

bread's done
Back