PS3 Code Drops Here

Does anyone know if the Journey avatar giveaway on facebook is over? I liked the page but I can't seem to find the submit button.

[quote name='rams81']Does anyone know if the Journey avatar giveaway on facebook is over? I liked the page but I can't seem to find the submit button.[/QUOTE]
I just tested the multi-use code for the Journey avatar and it still works.

PEHT-RBNC-96A7

[quote name='Trueblade']I just tested the multi-use code for the Journey avatar and it still works.

PEHT-RBNC-96A7[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the free avatar, Trueblade.

[quote name='Trueblade']I just tested the multi-use code for the Journey avatar and it still works.

PEHT-RBNC-96A7[/QUOTE]

Got the "This Prepaid Card has already been consumed" error.

Thanks anyways.

PEHT-RBNC-96A7[/QUOTE]

Thanks trueblade redeemed before cap off also :)

[quote name='rams81']Does anyone know if the Journey avatar giveaway on facebook is over? I liked the page but I can't seem to find the submit button.[/QUOTE]

Still working today - Liking the Journey App on FB will result in getting a pretty cool free PSN Avatar code. The submit button appears directly bellow where you clicked Like IF your settings are correct for your browser and Facebook.

@Ir0n: nice. i tried it out yesterday and it works ^_^ glad to add to the numbers of Journey's fb page. thatgamecompany makes gorgeous games

PEHT-RBNC-96A7[/QUOTE]

Just tried it, dead :(

[quote name='redrumblefish']Journey XMB Avatar multi use

LDJD-LANL-JPAL
N5E8-G4N3-M8NQ
CA5M-23NA-43P6[/QUOTE]

Got one as well, thanks!

[quote name='redrumblefish']Journey XMB Avatar multi use

LDJD-LANL-JPAL
N5E8-G4N3-M8NQ
CA5M-23NA-43P6[/QUOTE]
Are all 3 codes suppose to give you the same journey avatar? Anyways I used LDJD-LANL-JPAL, thanks!

Small way of giving back to the community hope whoever gets them enjoy

Rage Wasteland Sewer Missions

?KP7-M?N?-9ADD

A Rare ????????

Rage Anarchy Edition Pack

9TNN-D7N6-???P

A famous wrestler

[quote name='mitch079']got the Anarchy Edition, thanks![/QUOTE]

cool your welcome judging by your pic I'm sure that was easy to figure out enjoy

[quote name='Rockinjs']Have one more Anarchy Edition Pack

6?N?-C4?9-H?26

last name of a once popular musical game
[/QUOTE]
Lurked.

thanks Sir-Fly... just got it...
also.. i was having a little trouble finding it.... so just to save another CAG time...

How do I download the add-on content?

There are two ways to get your hands on the downloadable content, the PlayStation®Store, and the LittleBigStore.
PlayStation®Store

1. From XMB™, go to the Game menu, scroll down to the ‘PlayStation®Store’ option, and press
    control-cross.png
  2. In the PlayStation®Store, browse to ‘All Games A-Z’
  3. Browse to ‘PS3™ Content’
  4. Browse to ‘J-L’
  5. Browse to ‘LittleBigPlanet’
  6. Select Little Big Planet 2
  7. Download the free Spring Seasonal Creator Kit

Interesting. I'm playing through the copy of LBP2 Special Edition that my buddies' nephew traded me for a pre-owned :360:Gears Of War 3 and :ps3:Rage(both from BB). He got it with his Black Friday PS3 bundle he got for Christmas n likely never even played it.

So I'll have to check out what kinda stuff you can make with it, since I've been itching to create a level since the original game but I never had the time.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Interesting. I'm playing through the copy of LBP2 Special Edition that my buddies' nephew traded me for a pre-owned :360:Gears Of War 3 and :ps3:Rage(both from BB). He got it with his Black Friday PS3 bundle he got for Christmas n likely never even played it.

So I'll have to check out what kinda stuff you can make with it, since I've been itching to create a level since the original game but I never had the time.[/QUOTE]What does your journal entry have to do with this thread? :roll:

[quote name='VT_Brian']Uncharted 3: Online Pass

??7T-NMN3-7MQL

Initials for a popular music gaming franchise known for its weekly DLC
[/QUOTE]
Nice drop. :)
I didn't use it though.

Not sure if it's still valid or if anyone wants it, but I have a Medal of Honor Online Pass for PS3... PM me for the code!

EDIT: Code gone...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChantingWolf']2EKQ-B9N5-NQN7 dont kno if works[/QUOTE]

Took it, thanks. For those wondering it was Uncharted 3: Cash reward

Hey guys well I have three codes that give you a free month trial for Playstation plus the only problem is that you have to have a credit card. Since I don't have one I was wondering if any of you guy wanted it just pm and I'll give u the code. The code is valid till tomorrow and you will have to cancel your Playstation plus account before they start charging you. I would of posted the code but I don't want lurkers getting at them do just pm me for the codes :D

[quote name='ssjgoku90501']Hey guys well I have three codes that give you a free month trial for Playstation plus the only problem is that you have to have a credit card. Since I don't have one I was wondering if any of you guy wanted it just pm and I'll give u the code. The code is valid till tomorrow and you will have to cancel your Playstation plus account before they start charging you. I would of posted the code but I don't want lurkers getting at them do just pm me for the codes :D[/QUOTE]

PM'd :)

[quote name='Grue']Looks like a few of us are spring cleaning our PSN codes. I have 9 PSN+ 1 month codes that expire March 31. I was just going to post them, but it appears they can stack and it'd be a bit unfair for one person to possibly get them all. If you want one, reply to this thread asking for one and I'll send it. I'll be away for awhile so it'll be a few hours before I can get back to you. If less than nine people respond I'll just edit this post and drop the remaining ones here. Remember, reply in this thread if you'd like one.[/QUOTE]

I'll take one, thanks!

[quote name='Grue']Looks like a few of us are spring cleaning our PSN codes. I have 9 PSN+ 1 month codes that expire March 31. I was just going to post them, but it appears they can stack and it'd be a bit unfair for one person to possibly get them all. If you want one, reply to this thread asking for one and I'll send it. I'll be away for awhile so it'll be a few hours before I can get back to you. If less than nine people respond I'll just edit this post and drop the remaining ones here. Remember, reply in this thread if you'd like one.[/QUOTE]

I could use one

Can you send me one ? :)

bread's done
Back