PS3 FAQ's: PSN, Gaming, Hardware, Accessories, Gen. Discussions...etc.

[quote name='Maynard']Ladies and Gentlemen.....

My PS3 just died.... again. I have the 60 gig PS3 and this is my second one that had the system that turned on and than in about 10 min or so it shuts off with a blinking red light. Now when I turn it on it just never shows a picture and just blinks red lights.

I'm assuming this means its shot?[/QUOTE]

send a pic of how you have your PS3 set up.

[quote name='Thomas96']send a pic of how you have your PS3 set up.[/quote]

Ruh?

its just standing up with a HDMI cable hooked up and a power cable.

Is it possible because i'm not using the official power cable?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Wait, what?

Edit: Is this what you're referring to? Sucks that it's only free for 60 days, but the sign-up seems simple enough that you'd just use fake names and alternate emails to get around it.[/QUOTE]

aww lame its gonna cost monehs?

The power cables seem pretty generic/standard, same you'd use on a desktop PC or monitor nowadays, so I can't imagine that's the problem.

Is it well ventilated? They get hot enough on their own, if it's hot in your house then I think overheating would be possible just like any console/computer (because let's face it, the PS3 is more of a computer internally). Especially if this is #2 to do it... it just doesn't add up otherwise.

[quote name='johnnypark']The power cables seem pretty generic/standard, same you'd use on a desktop PC or monitor nowadays, so I can't imagine that's the problem.

Is it well ventilated? They get hot enough on their own, if it's hot in your house then I think overheating would be possible just like any console/computer (because let's face it, the PS3 is more of a computer internally). Especially if this is #2 to do it... it just doesn't add up otherwise.[/quote]

I hope mine never does this. It is rare to hear about a ps3 dieing, and I've noticed the ones that do seem to be the 60 gig models which I have...

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I fucking love my PS3, just thought everyone should know.

Every time I get home I just turn on my PS3 and have it on at all times. I have a 250gb HDD with 60gb of it filled and have everything organized in different folders and have around 25 games and demo's and 30 videos ect. It's so friggen nice never worrying about filling up the HDD and just DLing whatever the heck I want.

And I love how fast and fluid the whole layout is. I got my PS3 at launch and I grow more in love with it every day. It also dl's things for me lightning fast. Took me around 1-2 hours to DL force unleashed on my 360 and around 25mins on my PS3.

And now that it supports Hulu (via that computer program) it is my favorite console ever. I'm so happy I can watch the entire Arrested Development series on my big screen free of charge!

Oh and Pixel Junk games are a friggen blast. Monsters is one of my favorite games of all time.
/end PS3 love fest[/quote]

Are you in any way related to Mana Knight? :lol: Just kidding. But seriously, I like that you CAN swap out the HDD on your own, even though I doubt I'll ever fill up the 40gb HDD on mine since I'm very picky about what I play and I don't see myself dling much stuff from the store EVER.

If my wireless signal were better, I'd try and buy/dl one of the games from the online store, but my signal sucks(had 3-4 messages stating I lost connection to other players last night and a couple stating connection error occured over the past couple of days), so I'm stuck playing GTA IV, Conan and Godfather: Don's Edition for now.

BTW, I don't know if anyone answered my question in the other thread(about what's in the store) or not, but is the version of MK II in the store for $4.99 the full arcade version or not? And is the version of Rampage in the store the original or the World Tour edition? If it's the latter, I have the actual disc, so I'd forgo DLing it for that reason.

Is that Uncharted bundle coming out here in the US? I thought it was just for the Euro region? If I wait long enough Uncharted will FINALLY come down in price so I can buy it for 50% off of normal MSRP or more.

Sony REALLY needs to stick to one fuckin' SKU already and stop confusing potential customers with releasing and phasing out multiple newer ones.

So I just got a new PS3 and my old 60 gb died. When I go to put my Hard drive into the new one it wants me to format my disk.

I have a ton of gameshare and game saves on my disk.

How do I get those off of my old 60 GB hard drive so I dont have to redo everything :(

HELP!

OK, here's a code I haven't seen mentioned anywhere else. I went to check a friend on PSN's profile or whatever(the trophies screen, from which you can send messages, etc) and I got this error code: FFFFFFFF

WTF?!?!?! I've never seen this code mentioned ANYWHERE before. I mean, I typically get the connection errors once a week or every couple weeks, depending on how strong/weak my signal is for my wireless, but this one is annoying since I can't find out wtf it means.

Good idea, Linkin. I still can't believe they're only including composite cables with every system, including the more 'premium' packages. True HD console, indeed.

The worst part is most people don't realize how cheap you can get component/HDMI cables, which increases the perceived cost of the system overall.

[quote name='johnnypark']Good idea, Linkin. I still can't believe they're only including composite cables with every system, including the more 'premium' packages. True HD console, indeed.

The worst part is most people don't realize how cheap you can get component/HDMI cables, which increases the perceived cost of the system overall.[/quote]

The only thing is, if they did away with including the composite cables with the system and offered only an HD cable, those of us who're still too fuckin' cheap to spring for an HDtv would be forced to pay for another cable to 'downgrade' so our SDtv's could display the picture.

I understand where you're coming from though, since Sony did tout it as being an HD system, but I'm happy enough that my tv even displays the picture from the PS3 on my older tv.

Plus as you said, cables are cheap enough if you know where to look, though I'm not even sure I would spend the extra $$ even if I HAD an HDtv for the stupid cables.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The only thing is, if they did away with including the composite cables with the system and offered only an HD cable, those of us who're still too fuckin' cheap to spring for an HDtv would be forced to pay for another cable to 'downgrade' so our SDtv's could display the picture.

I understand where you're coming from though, since Sony did tout it as being an HD system, but I'm happy enough that my tv even displays the picture from the PS3 on my older tv.

Plus as you said, cables are cheap enough if you know where to look, though I'm not even sure I would spend the extra $$ even if I HAD an HDtv for the stupid cables.[/quote]

All good points, and I'd be pissed too if they made a system that didn't display on 75% or more of the TVs people actually own. I played through about 1/3 of Dead Rising in SD, so I appreciate the sentiment all too well ;)

My main point is, to the average consumer, they see the PS3 as a $400-500 system, which then needs a $30-50 cable, and a $60 game, because most people don't scour for cheaper prices or realize games/cables/etc can be obtained for half of what MSRP or 'standard' pricing is. I wouldn't be surprised if that extra perceived cost gets in the way of at least a few people getting the system, although it was probably more of an issue a year ago.

My main thing was the cost issue as well, since the initial $500-600 pricing thing put me off buying a PS3 when they first released. Mind you, I wanted the BC, but I wasn't about to pay twice what the two systems I then currently had cost me combined.

So I waited, but unfortunately AS I waited Sony removed components that I did want them to keep, while keeping crap I thought I'd never use. Why the hell it seems that Sony AND MS are both releasing newer SKU's every so many months is beyond me, since nothing they've added has been of real use to us common gamers.

The video streaming/downloading thing is nice and all, but I guess I'm still the old fashioned kind of gamer/consumer who wants a physical copy of what they're paying for. I don't think I could ever see myself paying for something that's on a hard drive and could be wiped out by a crash.

So, does anyone have any issues streaming music to the PS3? I still get an error code when I try to look in a FOLDER for my music. I think I am sharing TOO much, and the PS3 just times out. I tried it both wireless and hard-wired.

I know it works, as I can stream playlists or video fine. I'm using WMP11. I am sharing a LOT of music....hundreds of gigs. The 360 handles it GREAT though....so it is never a BIG issue, just curious if the PS3 has a limit with WMP.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The only thing is, if they did away with including the composite cables with the system and offered only an HD cable, those of us who're still too fuckin' cheap to spring for an HDtv would be forced to pay for another cable to 'downgrade' so our SDtv's could display the picture.

Plus as you said, cables are cheap enough if you know where to look, though I'm not even sure I would spend the extra $$ even if I HAD an HDtv for the stupid cables.[/QUOTE]
Why not just include both cables like Microsoft does with the 360?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Why not just include both cables like Microsoft does with the 360?[/quote]
:whistle2:k I didn't get an HDMI cable with my 360. It wouldn't matter anyway because MS designed the back of the 360 very poorly, as I had to break open the included video cable's plastic casing so I could use the HDMI cable, as well, I bought and have the audio go to my cables instead of paying $30 or $50 for that privilege.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Why not just include both cables like Microsoft does with the 360?[/quote]

Because Sony is a bunch of cheap motherfuckers and want you to spring for THEIR cables if you want anything more than standard def?

Seriously though, I don't know, but it is laughable that they include the most basic cable out there with their high def machine. Of course, if they wanted to be REALLY cheap, they could've thrown in an RF switch instead.

Since I got my PS3 it never occurred to me to check my NAT as both of my wireless 360's have an open NAT. I was messing around with remote play on the PSP and wondering why it wouldnt turn the damn PS3 on via the internet. After getting frustrated I was messing around on the PS3's dashboard/XMB/whatever you call it and noticed my NAT was a type 3. I immediately thought about the Socom beta and how I was screwed if I didnt get it changed. I also turned on both 360's and checked the NATs to find they were open. I figured I would go into my linksys (wrt54g) and just do some port forwarding/turn on UPnP like I did for the 360. Being pleased with myself I turned the PS3 back on and found NAT Type 3 laughing at me. Turned on the 360 and NAT open was smiling at me. Hmm...I went back to the router and disabled all port forwarding. Went back to the 360 and NAT was still open while the PS3 was type 3. My face began to melt.

Anyways, after a LOT of messing around and internet searching I realized my Embarq DSL modem is actually a router as well and having a double router setup (Embarq EQ-660R --> Linksys WRT54G --> wireless devices) wasn't good. In the end I let the Embarq router/modem do the work and setup the WRT54G as a dumb wireless access point and all is now well. The PSP can even turn the PS3 on via the internet now!

/rant

My router is a PoS when it comes to port forwarding. I have to have my 360 in the DMZ, since the Ps3 requires six ports to be forwarded, and my router only can have nine ports being forwarded >_>. I think it might be a good time for a new router.

[quote name='neverletthem']My router is a PoS when it comes to port forwarding. I have to have my 360 in the DMZ, since the Ps3 requires six ports to be forwarded, and my router only can have nine ports being forwarded >_>. I think it might be a good time for a new router.[/quote]

as far as I can tell from researching you dont need to forward any ports - UPnP takes care of that for you. Also my Embarq router/modem has a setting to forward all ports on one specific IP you choose (which, now that i think about it, is basically DMZ). Right now I dont have any ports forwarded or anything on the DMZ and my NAT is fine on everything

Signout problems and slow transfers are signs of a port forwarding problem. Often uPnP doesn't automatically take care of everything, it just allows the connection to have an easier time being made. For an optimum PSN experience, you really want to assign a static IP and set up port forwarding. You can take care of this in 5-10 minutes by doing the following:

Log into your router, and first assign a static IP to your PS3. Your network will most likely assign everything "192.168.1.X" where X is the number unique to a device. Your router should say what the range of the value is. We'll come back to this.

Next, open a command prompt (xp/vista: start->run->cmd), and type
Code:
ipconfig
Open a new browser window and type 'http://X.X.X.X', where the X's are the numbers you got by 'Default Gateway' in 'ipconfig'. Under your 'basic setup' stuff, you should see the starting IP address for your network. Go ahead an choose a random number for your PS3 based off that.

Now goto your PS3 and edit your connection settings. Under IP, choose 'Manual', and enter your IP's prefix (the first 3 sets of numbers), and the number you chose for your PS3. For this example, let's say 134 is the value, so your IP would read:
Code:
Enter the values for 'Subnet Mask' and 'Default Gateway' that you got from 'ipconfig' in the PS3's network screen. You probably will have 2 or 3 DNS numbers provided from your router's 'status' page, which is where you get those values from.

Next, go back to your router's page and under port forwarding, open the following:
Code:
10070-10080 TCP
80-80           TCP
50000-50000 UDP
6000-7000     UDP
10070-10080 UDP
Save everything and power cycle both the router and the PS3. You should be ready to go. Open your PS3's browser and goto speedtest.net or something and see how your speeds check out.

You may also want to set a WEP or WPA2 password if you're using wireless, to ensure nobody else is jacking your bandwidth.

for right now everything is working fine and I can even join friends in chat and lobbies on my 360 that I couldn't before...so i will stick with this as long as it is working fine

Does anyone know why Ratchet and Clank Future would be looking awful and blocky and blurry on my HD display? No other games look like this aliased mess but for some reason Future does. I think it'd defaulting to some low resolution.

I'm using an HDMI-DVI cable on a Computer Monitor. I tried adjusting the display settings to force 1080p but I got these bad glitchy lines of screwy graphics on the bottom of the screen.

[quote name='Malik112099']for right now everything is working fine and I can even join friends in chat and lobbies on my 360 that I couldn't before...so i will stick with this as long as it is working fine[/quote]

Ok, but I was serious when I said it takes less than 10 minutes. If it works, it works, but if your speeds are sluggish (lagging often, signout problems, long time to download files your computer downloads in half the time), do the above.

[quote name='Malik112099']Since I got my PS3 it never occurred to me to check my NAT as both of my wireless 360's have an open NAT. I was messing around with remote play on the PSP and wondering why it wouldnt turn the damn PS3 on via the internet. After getting frustrated I was messing around on the PS3's dashboard/XMB/whatever you call it and noticed my NAT was a type 3. I immediately thought about the Socom beta and how I was screwed if I didnt get it changed. I also turned on both 360's and checked the NATs to find they were open. I figured I would go into my linksys (wrt54g) and just do some port forwarding/turn on UPnP like I did for the 360. Being pleased with myself I turned the PS3 back on and found NAT Type 3 laughing at me. Turned on the 360 and NAT open was smiling at me. Hmm...I went back to the router and disabled all port forwarding. Went back to the 360 and NAT was still open while the PS3 was type 3. My face began to melt.

Anyways, after a LOT of messing around and internet searching I realized my Embarq DSL modem is actually a router as well and having a double router setup (Embarq EQ-660R --> Linksys WRT54G --> wireless devices) wasn't good. In the end I let the Embarq router/modem do the work and setup the WRT54G as a dumb wireless access point and all is now well. The PSP can even turn the PS3 on via the internet now!

/rant[/quote]

How did you know that your modem was also acting as a router?

[quote name='Squall835']How did you know that your modem was also acting as a router?[/quote]

i looked up the model number online (EQ-660R) and a lot of people having issues with it thought it was just a modem too...but you can go into it and port forward, turn on/off dhcp/upnp/firewall/etc just like any other router.

Guys, I appreciate the extra help but I know how to port forward and what ports to forward but my issue wasnt about hat, it was about having 2 routers on my home network and needing to turn one of them into an access point and still have the internet work.

Well, I've discovered over the last 24 hours (and a few months before that) that Sony really doesn't want my money.

It all really started a few months back, but I'll skip ahead to the incident last night. Over the last week or so, I've gotten an 80GB MGS4 bundle, Oblivion, and Warhawk. I've been liking Warhawk a lot (especially the online split-screen) and wanted to buy the new three-in-one update pack that came out yesterday. I went to the PS Store, and input all my personal and credit card info, ready to make the purchase.

Nope.

I got an error to something along the lines of invalid credit card information. I double checked it, and triple checked it. All correct. I tried again, got the same message. After that, I googled the error and found that many people had very similar problems.
Some of the posts suggested that changing the address information inside the account info page to match what was being input for the credit card worked for them. I tried it, and still nothing. I tried all caps, my name a few different ways (including exactly how it was on my bill), and still nothing. I even tried adding funds through the Playstation Store online, same error.

I tried again this morning and found that I got locked out of the system, and it won't even submit any more. I looked on my bank account, and saw 10 1.00$ preauth holds, meaning that the charge could have gone through, and that the problem is most likely on Sony's end. I called their support number and talked to a lady that basically told me I was out of luck, even after I explained the 1.00$ charges. She asked if I had another card. I don't. She mentioned buying PS store cards (Which we can't in the US yet, duh). Her last resort was to tell me to get a prepaid credit card from a store (Why would I want to go out of my way further to GIVE them money?). She didn't actually DO anything.

I figured this might be an incident that was only because of my bank. If you google the error, however, TONS of people are having the same issue. And Sony isn't doing anything about it. Anybody else having this issue?

The address has to match EXACTLY. Yes, the $1.00 charge shows that they were able to link to the correct account with the card, but because the address was off they weren't able to complete the transaction.

In my case, it's the difference between abbreviating or spelling out "Lane".

Most modern DSL modems do some basic routing functionality, though if it's a DSL gateway, then it works as a DSL modem + router.

I'm surprised you had such issues with the WRT54G, which is what I use at home. I have DD-WRT running on it, and that makes it so simple to do port forwarding, and light-years above and beyond the standard firmware. All my other consoles are hooked up via Ethernet to a WAP54G running DD-WRT, set up as a client bridge. Works like a champ. My 360 has an Open NAT and my PS3 has a Type 2 NAT.

I haven't had a problem like that, Ive only bought four games and a tv show from the PSN though...

I was worried I would have issues since I switched banks after my initial purchase and had an all new number, but it didn't seem to have issue. On my last purchase I used a prepaid CC and still no problems so I will probably go that route until the Point Cards show up. I guess on the positive side you should be able to find the PSN cards at places like 7/11 and Rite Aide starting next month. Although, there isnt a whole lot of difference between buying one of those and getting a prepaid credit card from the same outlet. I know its an extra step but to be honest its safer to use a temp card anyways...

I wouldnt say they don't want your money though, credit transactions are a tricky matter given the prevalence of fraud and ID theft these days...you may want to call your bank too. Just because a lot of people are getting the error doesn't mean that it is entirely on Sony's end. From my experience working at a bank, having ten preauths show up in a row like that would at the very least flag your account, much like several unique entries of information for the same card number may have flagged something on Sony's end. I understand it may be frustrating and what you consider going out of your way to buy something, you should see it from their side that by going through security measures like this they are going out of their way to protect your information and face potential losses such as this.

I dont know what to tell you about the support person, if it is really important I would just keep working higher up the chain until you got someone who could help you. I myself have had good experience with their CS. I would try support again if I were you and then call your bank to make sure they dont have you flagged.

Let me give you a few points. Entering your address information is VERY picky on PSN.

First off, make SURE your address on your credit/debit card is EXACTLY the same as what your bank has on file. If they say you live on 113 oak st, you better say 113 oak st. If you say 113 Oak St for an example, you may run into a problem because its case sensitive.

Secondly, the next common issue is if you live in an apartment. Sometimes, you have to put your apartment number in Address line 1, with the rest of your information in address line 2 (like 113 Oak St.).

Those are the two most common issues. If you have any more problems, let us know and we'll get it straightened. I will say I was able to help out everyone except for someone who used a P.O. Box as his address for the bank, because PSN specifically says it does not accept them as the address. Partially because it looks at your state to determine whether to charge you sales tax.

Hey at least it's better then MS not wanting to give up your CC info. I'm in the process of a 3-4 phonecalls 30 day process just so they won't charge me another $50. You figure one of the frontrunners of digital distribution would be able to handle that kind of process online.

Don't have any tips for your current problem as it never happened to me. But when you are not locked out again if you have a Paypal accout I would reccommend using a Virtual CC with Sony. They work like a charm and you can check your charges/cancel the number at any time. If it is an address problem like the above posters stated, your virtual CC will use your Paypal address so it will be easy to check and make sure it's the same when you register it with Sony.

also, if it fails 3 times, you need to wait 24 hours to re-enter it again, or it will always fail. Had that problem myself when a csr told me to wait 24 hrs. I did, and the next day it worked.

it's their pos security that flags your account as trying random cards, so it stops you for the 24 hrs.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Let me give you a few points. Entering your address information is VERY picky on PSN.

First off, make SURE your address on your credit/debit card is EXACTLY the same as what your bank has on file. If they say you live on 113 oak st, you better say 113 oak st. If you say 113 Oak St for an example, you may run into a problem because its case sensitive.

Secondly, the next common issue is if you live in an apartment. Sometimes, you have to put your apartment number in Address line 1, with the rest of your information in address line 2 (like 113 Oak St.).

Those are the two most common issues. If you have any more problems, let us know and we'll get it straightened. I will say I was able to help out everyone except for someone who used a P.O. Box as his address for the bank, because PSN specifically says it does not accept them as the address. Partially because it looks at your state to determine whether to charge you sales tax.[/quote]

I went and talked to a person at my bank, and they have my address as "1234 SOMEWHERE STREET"

I tried typing it exactly like that on PSN, and still didn't get anything. I don't know how it could be related to address. I don't live in an apartment or anything either.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Let me give you a few points. Entering your address information is VERY picky on PSN.

Secondly, the next common issue is if you live in an apartment. Sometimes, you have to put your apartment number in Address line 1, with the rest of your information in address line 2 (like 113 Oak St.). [/quote]

That's the problem I had when I first got the PS3, had all these little holds on my credit cards. Ever since I changed that and put the apartment number in line one it's worked ever since. Kinda stupid for that to be a problem in the first place though.

[quote name='underliness']Hey at least it's better then MS not wanting to give up your CC info. I'm in the process of a 3-4 phonecalls 30 day process just so they won't charge me another $50. You figure one of the frontrunners of digital distribution would be able to handle that kind of process online.

Don't have any tips for your current problem as it never happened to me. But when you are not locked out again if you have a Paypal accout I would reccommend using a Virtual CC with Sony. They work like a charm and you can check your charges/cancel the number at any time. If it is an address problem like the above posters stated, your virtual CC will use your Paypal address so it will be easy to check and make sure it's the same when you register it with Sony.[/quote]

Doesnt PayPal charge a fee for virtual CCs? I don't have a credit card, just a debit card, so I can't get one through my bank :cry:

[quote name='Maynard']So I just got a new PS3 and my old 60 gb died. When I go to put my Hard drive into the new one it wants me to format my disk.

I have a ton of gameshare and game saves on my disk.

How do I get those off of my old 60 GB hard drive so I dont have to redo everything :(

HELP![/quote]

BE WARNED!!!

If your PS3 dies and you have gameshares Sony does not give a fuck about you at all. I was told "Well you have 4 downloads remaining" and I explained that "gamesharing and blah blah". Well sir we don't have a way of deactivating PS3's, I can help you deactivate it on your old PS3. "My old PS3 died" "Oh sir well than you can't deactivate your system"

It was like talking to a fucking retard. Sony will not do anything for you.

[quote name='shrike4242']Most modern DSL modems do some basic routing functionality, though if it's a DSL gateway, then it works as a DSL modem + router.

I'm surprised you had such issues with the WRT54G, which is what I use at home. I have DD-WRT running on it, and that makes it so simple to do port forwarding, and light-years above and beyond the standard firmware. All my other consoles are hooked up via Ethernet to a WAP54G running DD-WRT, set up as a client bridge. Works like a champ. My 360 has an Open NAT and my PS3 has a Type 2 NAT.[/quote]

that problem wasn't the WRT54G...it was that fact that port forwarding on the wrt54g was pointless due to the Embarq router killing anything the linksys was trying to do

So I just got my new 80GB with Dual Shock (yay!). No games yet, so I wanted to go on a downloading spree (demos, videos, etc). Only problem is that downloads have been shaq-fuing SLOW. Before you start troubleshooting my router and stuff, my 360 is sitting right next to the PS3, it's also on wireless, and it downloads like lightning compared to this. All the threads I've been able to find on Google about this problem are out of date. Is it just their servers? Is it always like this? Is there anything I can do?

Thanks...

PS: Signal strength is 100% according to the PS3's network settings.

PSN Downloads are usually on the slower side because of two reasons:
-Since PSN IS a free service, having many more servers to download costs money, so basically there are more people using a particular server to download.

-Since the PSN infrastructure comes from Japan (kind of like SCIV and the Japanese games online), they tend to design network connection for the Japanese market and ignore other regions. Since Japan has lightning speed internet, it works well (like when CheapyD downloaded a demo off of PSN). SCIV in Japan has next to no lag and works fine, but in the U.S., it lags a lot more (on PSN and XBL).

Although in my case, I'd say that smaller downloads take longer than they should, but larger downloads are about the same as 360 in my case.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']PSN Downloads are usually on the slower side because of two reasons:
-Since PSN IS a free service, having many more servers to download costs money, so basically there are more people using a particular server to download.

-Since the PSN infrastructure comes from Japan (kind of like SCIV and the Japanese games online), they tend to design network connection for the Japanese market and ignore other regions. Since Japan has lightning speed internet, it works well (like when CheapyD downloaded a demo off of PSN). SCIV in Japan has next to no lag and works fine, but in the U.S., it lags a lot more (on PSN and XBL).

Although in my case, I'd say that smaller downloads take longer than they should, but larger downloads are about the same as 360 in my case.[/quote]
Haha i remember that video of cheapy he downloaded it within under a minute.

bread's done
Back