PS3 Gold Box Deal $199 FSSS 160gb

[quote name='shingletingle']What was the point of this post if the deal is already expired?[/QUOTE]
to crush your dreams.

note: there's also a waitlist

[quote name='shingletingle']What was the point of this post if the deal is already expired?[/QUOTE]

to remind you that early bird gets the worm.

[quote name='ultrapimp']I just watched 100% get claimed like 3 minutes from when it started it was so cool watching the % bar move so fast!

more ps3 players coming onto psn soon =)[/QUOTE]

Retard

How long before the waitlist gets told they won't be getting one? I've been on it for a little while and I have no expectation of getting one but I'd like them to tell me you're too late already so I can stop dreaming.

I came on the Amazon site about 40 minutes after the deal went live having no idea a deal was going on. Joined the wait list and got one within 10 minutes.

Wow, I managed to get in on the waiting list right before the deal expired... first time the waiting list actually came through for me. My lady is gonna be happy her kids will have a new toy and I don't have to worry about bringing over my PS3 every time we want to watch a Blu-Ray. :D

Heh. Well, I'm on the waitlist. Obviously I'd already have one if I didn't, with all these other deals out there, but $200 for a second PS3 that I can use for Blu Ray + Netflix + if I want to play games in the other room? Works for me!

I'm still waitlisted! I might as well cry over missing this deal.

Or try the BB thing...

I got in randomly at 9:13 AM. Pretty sweet as I forgot about this. I actually picked up a Blops bundle last night from Best Buy that's going back within 45 days.

blows i tell you , i got in late after reading this thread (i think it was at post 9) and joined the wait list. apparently the box popped up and i never saw it . it now say your time to claim is expired.

my fault for not being sure what to look for on the wait list.

FFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuu

man i need a PS3

[quote name='IcBluScRn']blows i tell you , i got in late after reading this thread (i think it was at post 9) and joined the wait list. apparently the box popped up and i never saw it . it now say your time to claim is expired.

FFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuu

man i need a PS3[/QUOTE]

Ha, I never saw my box pop up either. I think it must have twice. Then I just got booted from waitlist for being on there too long I suppose.

Ha, someday I'll find out what the PS3 is all about. I hear it's pretty good...:lol:

[quote name='outphase']I got in randomly at 9:13 AM. Pretty sweet as I forgot about this. I actually picked up a Blops bundle last night from Best Buy that's going back within 45 days.[/QUOTE]

:imwithst: - I picked up the Blk Ops :ps3: Bundle from Target last night, + $60 GC special + $100 GC coupon I hung on to.
I had to jump on this because I also have $90 Sony Rewards Credit to put towards it, so it will be $75 OOP for a 160 GB :ps3: Blk Ops Bundle

Then I grabbed the
$200 Gold Box :ps3: for $0 OOP today. Because I had amazon credit, buy first and think second for that price.

What a load of crap. Was on the wait list, got the pop-up for the deal. When I tried to add it to my cart it just sat there reading checking status...or something like that, then after a while the add to cart button popped back up. Tried this 5 times and then my time to claim the deal ran out. Amazon sucks with these types of offers.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']What a load of crap. Was on the wait list, got the pop-up for the deal. When I tried to add it to my cart it just sat there reading checking status...or something like that, then after a while the add to cart button popped back up. Tried this 5 times and then my time to claim the deal ran out. Amazon sucks with these types of offers.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. I guess a lot of ppl were on the waiting list and their sever just couldn't handle it when everyone is trying to add to cart from the waiting list.

[quote name='IcBluScRn']blows i tell you , i got in late after reading this thread (i think it was at post 9) and joined the wait list. apparently the box popped up and i never saw it . it now say your time to claim is expired.

FFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuu

man i need a PS3[/QUOTE]

I kept getting that again and again...but I think it was just something broken on Amazon's end.

I finally got on the waitlist I think for real. Maybe just too many people were all trying to hit it at once, because I've been on before where it works. Basically you might end up where you have a timer up in the corner for 15 minutes or something. But in this case it wasn't doing that...something was screwed up.

I'm still refreshing from time to time...

If you got the pop up for the waitlist and couldn't get through, you should contact amazon customer service. I know I've had problems with previous deals and they usually honored it for me anyway. It's worth a shot.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']If you got the pop up for the waitlist and couldn't get through, you should contact amazon customer service. I know I've had problems with previous deals and they usually honored it for me anyway. It's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

Just tried, no go.

i ended up picking a 2nd PS3 for $180 after credit. The waiting list glitch happened to me the other night for the Tomb Raider Trilogy and i called Amazon during my 3 mins to buy from the waiting list and they told me it was a glitch in their system all the games have been purchased and it was just cycling the people on the waiting list, basically giving them false hope, the same thing may have happened this time also. The guy even tried to selling me a copy and changing the price but their system showed the game sold out.

bread's done
Back