PS3 & Xbox 360 Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection $14.99 at Amazon FSSS

Yeah that was my first thought, so I checked Blazblue, no luck though, so I will just wait for Continuum Shift.

pleasematchPersona4pleasematchPersona4

(15 bucks is great for this collection btw. I love it, if only for Sonic in his glory days, and Phantasy Star)

[quote name='bigpimpin24']Press "Edit" on your first post and you can change the title.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I had to click edit a second time on the first edit page.

Definately worth it, especially if you never picked up Sega Genesis Collection for the PS2. 40+ great games. Like someone said, Phantasy Star alone pays for it.

I own Sega Genesis Collection on ps2. Would there be a good reason to purchase this as well?

-Edit - just saw ^ your post

Has Amazon price matched in the past? Can't remember.

Still, I'll probably pick this up 'cause I've been meaning to. Thanks, OP.

Sweet! Just got it for $5.42 due to some promotion, so now I don't have to head into GS later on.

So yes, that was awesome! Thanks OP. :D

:bouncy:I had this game and unlocked all the cheeves and sold it. I want to pick it back up on PS3 anyways. If my gamespot doesn't have it I'll head to amazon. Thanks OP.

Used my $15 Just Cause 2 credit to make this free, at the same time the best part of the deal is not having to go into a Gamestop.

[quote name='ThisIsJackBauer']ugh 5 bucks for shipping... ill pay the dollar in tax at gamestop...should put EFSSS...E for eligible.[/QUOTE]

Have you exhausted all of your Amazon Prime trial memberships?

Tempting but I'll have to find something else to bundle with it for the FSSS. Maybe they'll price match the rest of the Gamestop deal.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Have you exhausted all of your Amazon Prime trial memberships?[/QUOTE]
Prime ftw

I'm not one to complain about whether a game has online multiplayer or not, but I would've easily picked this up if it did. Playin' Streets of Rage online would've been insane. I already have most of these games on my PC.

Got this this morning @ gamestop def a great deal.

But why wait for shipping when you could get it for a dollar more today.

[quote name='Supreme0ne']. . .anyone who doesnt buy it at $15 is a fool[/QUOTE]

Regular price is $20, so why is 25% off (a mere $5 savings) a big deal? Some retail store will likely have this for $10 new in another six months.

[quote name='dcm1602']Got this this morning @ gamestop def a great deal.

But why wait for shipping when you could get it for a dollar more today.[/QUOTE]

I rather give my money to Amazon than Gamestop.

[quote name='wildcpac']I rather give my money to Amazon than Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

ditto here. Plus you're guaranteed a sealed copy and save in gas.

[quote name='cheapbastard']Any major differences between ps3 or 360 versions?[/QUOTE]
I don't believe so. I think both suffer from the same audio bug that affects a select handful of the games in this collection.

[quote name='cheapbastard']Any major differences between ps3 or 360 versions?[/QUOTE]

I've owned both and did not notice a difference in how they ran. Control wise, the PS3 is much better because of the d-pad. Playing these games with the analog stick doesn't feel right to me so I prefer the PS3 version. The 360 is still an awesome deal if that is all you have.

Are the games in this collection displayed in widescreen or 4:3?

edit: did a quick google search and found out they are not ws

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back