Ps4 ebay Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness 44.99 Shipping today

In for 1!

how-to-make-a-difficult-decision-300x226.jpg

Some random dude in Dallas has dozens of copies of a game that hasn't released yet and is selling them for less than retail price.  Seems perfectly reasonable.

Selling them early like this, of course, means that he can have the money out of his paypal account, through his bank account, and into his hands before he even "ships", and then... gone in the wind.

I do hope that everything works out well for you and you either receive your game as expected or have a fairly painless refund process.

Something is off, but it doesn't look like a hacked account.  At least it's not obviously a hacked account.  I'll pass, but who knows, could be legit.

Yeah, I really hate paying taxes on games and I even have amazon prime lol. I just wanted to take that chance that'll it would be here 1 day earlier($6 and some change cheaper is cool too). If it's a scammer ebay/paypal has them refunded very quickly if they scam a lot of people at once. I really like Star Ocean so I don't mind paying the price but yeah it'll probably drop like Tales of Zestiria did fast.

Yeah, I really hate paying taxes on games and I even have amazon prime lol. I just wanted to take that chance that'll it would be here 1 day earlier($6 and some change cheaper is cool too). If it's a scammer ebay/paypal has them refunded very quickly if they scam a lot of people at once. I really like Star Ocean so I don't mind paying the price but yeah it'll probably drop like Tales of Zestiria did fast.
Same, hence why I'm taking the chance. Only 4 hours from me so hopefully if it ships today it will be here Monday at the latest. I don't think it will drop as fast as Zestiria though.

Too sketchy for me. Smells stolen.
What's the harm though? I'm not the one going to jail, he is lol

There was someone selling MLB The Show 16 for $40 like a week after release (multiple copies)
so I got one, & when I received it the barcode on the back had been cut trhu with like a knife. So I knew

right off the bat it was stolen, still... fun game tho :whistle2:

What's the harm though? I'm not the one going to jail, he is lol

There was someone selling MLB The Show 16 for $40 like a week after release (multiple copies)
so I got one, & when I received it the barcode on the back had been cut trhu with like a knife. So I knew

right off the bat it was stolen, still... fun game tho :whistle2:
That doesn't mean it is stolen...

The Sony rewards site does that to prevent people from returning prizes. I am sure similar sites do the same thing.

Honestly i bit because this is how i got infamous second son and resident evil 7 early for the same price

Boggles my mind how it happens though. Even if he got them wholesale and the company mailed them early on accident he couldn't make money. Do they seriously steal that many games?

Honestly i bit because this is how i got infamous second son and resident evil 7 early for the same price

Boggles my mind how it happens though. Even if he got them wholesale and the company mailed them early on accident he couldn't make money. Do they seriously steal that many games?
I want to say review copies but that would never explain how they have so many. There is a guy who is a senior editor for giant bomb who used to sell all his review copies of games.

Bro, do you even taxes?

I was gonna say this. I love when people don't include taxes when speaking about money.
well ya but i pay use tax at the end of the year anyways..as do a lot of ppl so for me its just 3 more dollars lol..either way i never buy games the day they come out ...wait a month or 2 and get it for like half off

Last edited by a moderator:

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41118.pdf

That is probably more than you bargained for, but the short of it is yes, this definitely happens - estimates place organized retail theft at $15-37 billion annually.

Though, I actually feel a little sketchy now because it has not been shipped the shipping label has only been created. He didn't give everyone the same tracking number did he? lol 9400109699938570434369
Mine is different

Game actually ships from Memphis, not Dallas.
This actually pisses me off....mine says it will be here by the 29th now...I wanted it early not late.

Mine is different

This actually pisses me off....mine says it will be here by the 29th now...I wanted it early not late.
I ship stuff to people almost everyday in ebay, very unlikely it would take 6 days without there being an actual problem. A lot of people mail goes through memphis for some reason it should go to the airport straight to your area pretty quick.

You people are the reason selling on eBay is fucking hell. "Hey, it says estimated delivery such and such day, I want it faster." I shipped it the way I advertised and that date is wrong 90% of the time.

You people are the reason selling on eBay is fucking hell. "Hey, it says estimated delivery such and such day, I want it faster." I shipped it the way I advertised and that date is wrong 90% of the time.
Lol yea we are the reason ebay selling is hell. You're right. It's not the assholes that file fake ass claims all the time and fuck the seller over.

The seller states it will arrive on or before release date "guaranteed"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol yea we are the reason ebay selling is hell. You're right. It's not the assholes that file fake ass claims all the time and fuck the seller over... Move along.

The seller states it will arrive on or before release date "guaranteed"
Fake claims are easier to deal with than constant bitching from whiny buyers. I get, on average, 15-20 messages a week from people flipping shit about the stupidest shipping questions. Blaming me for what Ebay says the estimated delivery date is going to be or what the post office says the estimated delivery date is going to be. 99% of the time the ETA is ridiculously off and they get their item when promised or earlier.

300 transactions in the past 3 months, 1 tried to scam me and lost very quickly when I proved I sent it and it was delivered. At least 25% of those 300 were 2-3 message long conversation/complaints about when the fucking website says they're going to get their item. I have a generic response on a memo in phone to copy and paste at this point. So yes, I know what drives me, as an eBay seller, fucking insane.

I get, on average, 15-20 messages a week from people flipping shit about the stupidest shipping questions. Blaming me for what Ebay says the estimated delivery date is going to be or what the post office says the estimated delivery date is going to be.
As a seller It's time consuming but I will private message the buyer a quick message with a tracking # & the estimated delivery date based on the USPS to avoid that. Usually the USPS is very good with estimates, I don't trust the ebay ones. When they don't deliver on the estimated day however I will get those messages "it said Tuesday but I got it Wednesday! WTF" So then I just reply with a basic "delays do occur on the posts office end, please understand" If Nintendo can get away with it... Why can't I :whistle2:

bread's done
Back