PSN has returned. What freebie games are you getting?

[quote name='MICHAE2414']Err, yes, it seems it did. "500 Internal Server Error." EDIT: Oh wait, it's back![/QUOTE]

Down for me now, that page is probably getting hammered with everyone hitting reload to see which states are green.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Either way, how do you get it on your PS3? Would a PSP work? Or does it have to be a Thumb Drive[/QUOTE]
Yeah, a thumb drive would work. [Link]

[quote name='Indignate']I wanna see Puerto Rico lit up next.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I was hoping the color would go from white to a slightly off-white.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Bah, update finished but it still says its under maintenance for me :(.

Damn Sony for excluding VA for the North East[/QUOTE]

Your luck is like mine. When I think my state will go online it will go to the one above and be the next round. :roll:

[quote name='ROB64']But VA isn't northeast, it's technically referred to as the south.[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure most people from VA refer to it as the North :p.

Then again, we have tons of Carolina-ian's down here in Hampton Roads

[quote name='Aero_Muramasi']Georgia here. So im guessin round Midnight ill be able to play.[/QUOTE]

Taking the Midnight Train To Georgia one could say.

[quote name='dgwillia006']168 MB's i believe. Heres to hoping PSN doesnt crash again tonight, im pulling an all nighter on Metal Gear Online and Mortal Kombat[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the update manually and the file is 176MB.

[quote name='Josh5890']If the mods have a problem with the title, please let me know and I'll change it.[/QUOTE]

LOL. that's an awesome title.
EPIC

KAZ HARAI's Announcement:

http://youtu.be/NjRjPePQlL0?hd=1
Kaz-PSN-Lead-272x151.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer4life88']Woohoo!! Just signed in and changed my password. I honestly did not think the service would be up anytime soon. I'm still kinda shocked.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='maxim2boobles']i can't wait to try crysis 2 and lost planet 2 multiplayer[/QUOTE]

If you play LP 2 add me =D I havent played that game in ages... but I did platinum it =P

I'm amazed at how many other NC CAGers there are here! Almost as amazed as I am that PSN is back before the end of the month! My mind is blown.

Now, to sit back and stare at my TV as I repeatedly try and log on.... :drool:

[quote name='jaydepps']So I feel kinda bad. I synced finally and got 169 new trophies.[/QUOTE]

I was crazy/paranoid it might screw them up so I didn't really play anything until they said they would be fine. I didn't get many though. I mostly play online. I'm to addicted to mp to play most of my single player games. :(

effing East Coast bias ;).

Being up here in the Pacific NW I'm sure we'll be the very last, 'cept maybe Alaska/Hawaii.

[quote name='admiralvic']If you play LP 2 add me =D I havent played that game in ages... but I did platinum it =P[/QUOTE]

I will send a FR as soon as west coast PSN comes online

i got a few plats out of this break. waiting to see if my ranking 570ish goes up or down, lol. i know i got more trophies during these 22 days then i usually do. i usually waste a few nights a week to multiplayer blops/ zombies/ etc.

[quote name='trunks982']firmware updated. tried to change password but got this error: This service is currently undergoing maintenance. im from NYC[/QUOTE]

they said although you state may be lit green, to please continue waiting.
This was per Playstation's blog.

5719595699_b65ed8a64c_z.jpg

[quote name='trunks982']firmware updated. tried to change password but got this error: This service is currently undergoing maintenance. im from NYC[/QUOTE]

I'm in NYC as well... Keep trying. It took me 3 times before the password changed.

bread's done
Back