PSN has returned. What freebie games are you getting?

[quote name='sunghost']Ouch, I was planning on playing it online with a friend in a couple days.. that's disappointing to hear. I haven't played it online yet, I hope it doesn't happen to me.[/QUOTE]
Well, I haven't tried to go online in a week but my guess is the traffic hasn't subsided any. To be clear, it happens to everyone and the only way to actually get a game started is to face the exit and rush (L2) your way out and a little into the level before you're safe to move. You have to do this at every checkpoint IIRC and if you fuck up, there goes your multiplier. It's just too dumb to have to fool with when you're just trying to game.

I can't find the wipeout game that I downloaded will I be able to download it again? can I change to user 1 if I am downloading games on user 2?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yes.[/QUOTE]
Can you tell me how, we can't figure out how to sign out of account, I am confused. Sorry I tried looking it up but can't seem to find anything.

You need to log in to your account on the console. For example, if you have a console that has both accounts set up on it, just turn on the machine, go to the far left icon on the XMB, and choose the other account you want to log in to instead. It should log you out of the current account and into the one you selected instead.
You'd need both accounts set up on the same console for this to work.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']You need to log in to your account on the console. For example, if you have a console that has both accounts set up on it, just turn on the machine, go to the far left icon on the XMB, and choose the other account you want to log in to instead. It should log you out of the current account and into the one you selected instead.
You'd need both accounts set up on the same console for this to work.[/QUOTE] I asked about the psp thanks anyway.

[quote name='mickeyp']I asked about the psp thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]
Can't you sign out with the Triangle menu when selecting [PlayStation Network] -> [Account Management] on the XMB? Then just log in with a different PSN account?

[quote name='MICHAE2414']Can't you sign out with the Triangle menu when selecting [PlayStation Network] -> [Account Management] on the XMB? Then just log in with a different PSN account?[/QUOTE]

Yep. But you also have to deactivate the PSP from the original account first, if I remember right, and then activate it to the new one. With the WB program, if you hadn't done this before the PSN went down, I'm 99% certain you don't get the PSP games. If they don't show up when you login on the PS3, they won't be there because you could always d/l them to your PS3 and transfer them to the PSP.

[quote name='mickeyp']I asked about the psp thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

Since you can download all the Welcome Back content from the PSN store via a PS3, my suggestion would still work. But yes, you would have to deactivate/activate the proper account on your PSP depending on the game you would want to play. Doing this via PS3 would make it a bit easier to store them until you switch accounts, and to manage the PSP's more limited storage space. Just a suggestion.

[quote name='Jodou']Well, I haven't tried to go online in a week but my guess is the traffic hasn't subsided any. To be clear, it happens to everyone and the only way to actually get a game started is to face the exit and rush (L2) your way out and a little into the level before you're safe to move. You have to do this at every checkpoint IIRC and if you fuck up, there goes your multiplier. It's just too dumb to have to fool with when you're just trying to game.[/QUOTE]

I experienced the bug you're talking about. I think it only occured to me when I chose mission mode. Whenever I did the campaign it didn't happen. I don't know why that hasn't been fixed yet, it's game breaking. I'm glad I didn't pay for any of the welcome back games, otherwise I would've been pissed that I spent money on semi-broken games.

[quote name='pimpster4183']I just got back in the PS3 game on Friday, had my old account still so I got in on the free schwag. I picked Dead Nation, which is off the chain and Infamous. I'm digging the whole PS Plus concept, been playing Streets Of Rage 2.[/QUOTE]

I selected the same two freebees and I have to say after being initially unimpressed by Sony's "we're sorry" offering I've had a lot more fun than I expected.

I started playing inFAMOUS over the holiday weekend and I'm having a lot of fun. The controls are a little wonky (why is one of Cole's powers super stickyness?) but overall it's been great. I don't know if I'll be able to go for the platinum, collecting all 350 shards seems like a real bitch!

[quote name='Chitown021']I selected the same two freebees and I have to say after being initially unimpressed by Sony's "we're sorry" offering I've had a lot more fun than I expected.

I started playing inFAMOUS over the holiday weekend and I'm having a lot of fun. The controls are a little wonky (why is one of Cole's powers super stickyness?) but overall it's been great. I don't know if I'll be able to go for the platinum, collecting all 350 shards seems like a real bitch![/QUOTE]

It's not a problem until you're looking for the final shard that you're missing. Took me about 2 hours to find it, not that bad though. Overall it's an easy game to get the platinum for, along with inFamous 2.

I'm having a strange problem: Every time I try to download a free game from PSN plus [bomberman and Street of Rage] the screen where it give you option to download or continue shopping pops up but I don't have the option to download.......... I can only continue shopping, I know I don't have a lot of space so I deleted like a gig and still no go, so I downloaded a theme and it was fine.... any clue what's going on?

[quote name='Ashtaar']I'm having a strange problem: Every time I try to download a free game from PSN plus [bomberman and Street of Rage] the screen where it give you option to download or continue shopping pops up but I don't have the option to download.......... I can only continue shopping, I know I don't have a lot of space so I deleted like a gig and still no go, so I downloaded a theme and it was fine.... any clue what's going on?[/QUOTE]

This happened to me too with bomberman. I thought it would show up in the download list but it wasn't D:

[quote name='mitch079']Maybe you already downloaded it or told the system to? Check your download history.[/QUOTE]
tried that didn't work.......... meh I mean I guess it's all the same I should be studying for my exam anyway

bread's done
Back