PSN Off-Topic - Happy Thanksgiving Chumps and Chumpettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Burnout pros

How exactly do I do that power park thing for the trophy? I've tried doing this...

tumblr_mobz09bwUU1ruplpoo1_400.gif

...but nothing registers on stats screen of a power park happening.
Try this, maybe you're not hitting the wall hard enough so that you are running parallel with the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIg_I4tWS98

you just suck balls.
#Balltalk2014
giphy.gif
tumblr_m1rzznkwnQ1qdkzueo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The cardinals lost? WTF? only like 8 days ago they had a comfy 3 game lead in the West. Damn it!
This fall from grace has been a long time coming. Its remarkable they've held on this long. Looking at their remaining schedule, its difficult to see where another win will come. This week was their easiest left.

This fall from grace has been a long time coming. Its remarkable they've held on this long. Looking at their remaining schedule, its difficult to see where another win will come. This week was their easiest left.
Got to agree with this. I try not to be one of those guys that dissect teams that are successful and criticize them for not winning well enough. A win is a win and a team shouldn't have to apologize for it. But Arizona is a team you look at as one that doesn't appear to as good as their record, even with Palmer. Without him, they look to have a pretty tough road ahead of them.

Awww shuttin us down at 60k? Buzzkill.

Edit: Daammmnnn and almost 1 million views? CAG can't handle 7 digits huh?

Stotch, I need like 50 pts out of your kicker tomorrow so Derek doesn't steal my playoff spot..It's only like 17 fgs..he can do it.

Finally made it to the City of Gold in spelunky. Could not find the book of the dead anywhere. Is it in a special spot? Super underwhelming. I thought there'd be treasure everywhere and I my money would go up by 100k or something.

Yeah because the Packers offense is so horrible that any defense that holds them to 26 at Lambeau should be ashamed of themselves and just quit football.
You know who else didn't think NE's defense played well? Belichik. He gambled big time in 4th qtr by going for it on 4th down on his own side of the field when there was plenty of time left. He had no confidence they could stop Rodgers. And he was right.

You know who else didn't think NE's defense played well? Belichik. He gambled big time in 4th qtr by going for it on 4th down on his own side of the field when there was plenty of time left. He had no confidence they could stop Rodgers. And he was right.
I would say it was more the Packers offense being titsapoppin than the Pats D being shitsapoppin. Both sides of the ball played great for both teams. Can't wait to watch it again in February.

Finally made it to the City of Gold in spelunky. Could not find the book of the dead anywhere. Is it in a special spot? Super underwhelming. I thought there'd be treasure everywhere and I my money would go up by 100k or something.
Um right in the middle? It's always in the same spot.

You have to bomb the walls for the gold.

..their 'poor' play may have had something to do with the best offense in football being on the other side of that defense.

As your fearless leader, I want to announce that I am COWERING to the mod's request (demand?) to start a new thread.  If that is the way the winds are blowing, let no one say I don't also blow.

But seriously, I'm happy to make a new thread.  Just wondering if anyone else actually wanted a shot at being OP.  Not like it's much work, but you will get yelled at a lot by a bunch of unstable people if you forget an option in the poll.

imgur works well in the vita browser, that's usually what I use

crunchy? pancakes? where'd my geometry wars buddies go? I'm trouncing all your scores because I am a man of competition instead of finishing ac:unity because it is not nearly as fun.

emerald boss is awesome, I'm still one star short of the boss after that.
Too much family stuff happening over the holiday to play many video games. I did fit in some last night and the aforementioned coop this morning with my boys.

I would say it was more the Packers offense being titsapoppin than the Pats D being shitsapoppin. Both sides of the ball played great for both teams. Can't wait to watch it again in February.
Sorry, but they can't meet in February. They are in different conferences. The only way it could happen is if they meet in the Super Bowl. And you surely didn't mean that. I'm afraid the country is probably on a collision course for a repeat matchup. ;)

Kameleon, I apologize for bailing right when you sent me an invite. I had been playing with Bumnslie trying to help him for a while. I had to take a break and my wife had just finished making dinner.
It's okay, I must have done that accidentally while trying to restart one of the missions. The only online trophy I have left is the 8 player bike and the camera one.

Sure. I asked about thread size a long time ago and never got a response so I've just been letting it ride.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334520-thread-size/
I don't know about you guys but can has acted wonky on more than one occasion in the past week. A 60k thread in the off topic section probably isn't helping.

I don't really pay attention to this thread, but the post count has gotten ridiculous.

I don't know about you guys but can has acted wonky on more than one occasion in the past week. A 60k thread in the off topic section probably isn't helping.

I don't really pay attention to this thread, but the post count has gotten ridiculous.
CAGs been shitty for a long time now, someone should get on that. Can we at least keep this one and just lock it? Thats a thing right?

Sorry, but they can't meet in February. They are in different conferences. The only way it could happen is if they meet in the Super Bowl. And you surely didn't mean that. I'm afraid the country is probably on a collision course for a repeat matchup. ;)
Yeah, Packers are my only hope in the NFC. They've got to get that home field advantage. Please Zimm? Please?

Lions/Falcons/Cardinals lol. Eagles are lol too, with Foles they're just less lol.

AFC I could see a few teams that could actually perform in the playoffs. NFC is a joke except the Clownhawks and the royal Packer squad.

CAGs been shitty for a long time now, someone should get on that. Can we at least keep this one and just lock it? Thats a thing right?
Yeah I'm sure it will just be locked. I mean, they may delete it because of the size. But not like there's anything worthwhile in here, just 60000 posts of nonsense. I doubt anyone would ever want to review any part of this thread ever again.

It's your sig file, we didn't know how to bring it up before, but there..it's out in the open now. Let's talk about it, for at least another 40k posts anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back