PSN Off-Topic - Happy Thanksgiving Chumps and Chumpettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I'll try that this evening. I have the upgrade that gives you 2 executions/fire arrows/whatever else for every 5x on the combo, so I found a berserker, hit him 5 times then shot him with a fire arrow and executed him, but the trophy didn't pop. I don't know why that wouldn't work. But I'll look around for one near a fire pit this time, thanks. I also happened to see a mission to avenge your death today heh.
I thought I could "cheat" by activating the mega bow power after getting 8x hits (haven't unlocked the tier for 5x yet), shooting a fire arrow at the berserker, then immediately executing him, but that didn't trigger it, either.

Mega sword is so good though. I have a rune that makes it last 10 seconds longer too. See, this is why you need the fun police ordering you around. Mega bow is good because of all the fire arrows, but I don't think I've even used the mega dagger ability at all.
Seriously? Infinite stealth kills for 20 seconds doesn't sound useful?! It's helped me a few times, plus I have more runes for the dagger than for anything else at this point.

Yeah Vig, why you wouldn't buy Mega-sword first is beyond me. Just reading the descriptions, Mega-sword is clearly the best by a mile!

Listen to the fun police more often.
You don't get a say in the matter because I avenged you three times. :shame:

Mega sword is so good though. I have a rune that makes it last 10 seconds longer too. See, this is why you need the fun police ordering you around. Mega bow is good because of all the fire arrows, but I don't think I've even used the mega dagger ability at all.
Seriously? Infinite stealth kills for 20 seconds doesn't sound useful?! It's helped me a few times, plus I have more runes for the dagger than for anything else at this point.
In other words:

5961.gif

I played all 3 Sly games on the PS2 and I don't remember having any difficultly with the playstyles of the other two characters, but 2 did come out around 10 years ago. It just reminded me of MDK2.

MDK2_Packshot.jpeg

Apparently they just banned CAG at work, posting from my phone :( Are there any alternate urls? Cheapyd.com used to be one and isnt working.

Whelp, I've completed almost all side activities for Shadow of Mordor. Guess I'll finish up the story stuff. I might actually go for the platinum on this one as I'll only be a few trophies away from it when all is said and done (and those all look to be easily attainable/fun). 

I can't wait to see the Taco Bell reports on Thursday. I will possibly be the first to report. Maybe I should start a thread in the deals section?

I do use the dagger and bow much more than sword in SoM. Using the sword in a lot of areas turns into dealing with an army of orcs. It's stupid, but more fun to walk behind a roving pack of 15 orcs and just slaughter them all or go into focus mode and headshot 5-6 orcs before any of them can move.

I will say that the arrow limitation is pretty frustrating, btw. I have a rune that gives 10% chance of adding elf shot, but that doesn't trigger often enough for 10 arrows to not be too few by far.

Hmm... I probably shouldn't be, but with my 10% discount and $5 coupon I have from being a member $6.69 is pretty cheap for a PS4 game.
I would think there will be better games to use those on, plus Knack screams PS+ in the future (I don't care how long we've been saying that, I'm still saying it).

Apparently they just banned CAG at work, posting from my phone :( Are there any alternate urls? Cheapyd.com used to be one and isnt working.
Try just using the IP address. Any of these should work.

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: cheapassgamer.com
Addresses: 67.225.136.20

I would think there will be better games to use those on, plus Knack screams PS+ in the future (I don't care how long we've been saying that, I'm still saying it).
Plus is the one thing that gives me pause. I have had times where I bought stuff on sale that I was not terribly interested in just to use the coupons before they expire. Unless it is a super long plat (like Knack) then I just rent it instead of buying it. That is why I am considering it. I will likely pass though.

I already pulled the trigger on New Little King's Story today. I do not want to break the bank :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get all the Bentley and Murray hate. Their parts weren't my favorites, but I don't think it's near as bad as you guys make it out to be. I actually enjoyed most of it quite a bit.
The game sections aren't my favorite, but they're ok. I'd obviously rather hop around as Sly.

But what bothers me the most is how annoying (©Therm) Bently and Murry are when ever they try to talk or converse or give general information. Those voices, man. Those fucking voices.

No, maybe $9.99. But thanks for the daily reminders. I always forget to check around 1.
No prob. As the main VG deals forum rep for this thread, I live to serve. Plus work can be boring. :cool:

The game sections aren't my favorite, but they're ok. I'd obviously rather hop around as Sly.

But what bothers me the most is how annoying (©Therm) Bently and Murry are when ever they try to talk or converse or give general information. Those voices, man. Those fucking voices.
Again, I preferred Murray's voice to Bentley's (something about how Murray emphasizes "THE MURRAY" always sounds humorous to me), though I didn't find them all that annoying TBH.

No, maybe $9.99. But thanks for the daily reminders. I always forget to check around 1.
Funny that backlog liked this post. He and I (along with a dude named Bosamba who I think fell to his death from MMOs) used to be the guys that were all over the daily Gamefly deals for a short time in the past.

Now I only check the front page maybe three times a day, so I always forget what time it is and when the new Gamefly deals are posting.

Should be a monthly gamefly sale tomorrow or next Tuesday though.

I don't know whether to be impressed or depressed that you're playing Natural Doctrine, Therm:

1-noscale.jpg

I mean, seriously? I hate football enough as it is. I don't want to do headstands while playing a game just to read text.

So I should probably ask this in a non-OT thread, but will you able to stream your PS+ games using the PS TV?
You'll be able to PLAY your compatible VITA PS+ games, if that's what you're asking.

You'll be able to REMOTE PLAY your PS4 PS+ games too.

Funny that backlog liked this post. He and I (along with a dude named Bosamba who I think fell to his death from MMOs) used to be the guys that were all over the daily Gamefly deals for a short time in the past.

Now I only check the front page maybe three times a day, so I always forget what time it is and when the new Gamefly deals are posting.

And if Cheapy continues his recent pattern, he'll make a post about such a sale tonight or next Monday.

I actually thought about Bosambah the other day and checked his profile. He hasn't logged in in ages. Last time he was here he said he had kicked the MMO addiction, but it looks like you may be right and he's fell back into it.

Again, I preferred Murray's voice to Bentley's (something about how Murray emphasizes "THE MURRAY" always sounds humorous to me), though I didn't find them all that annoying TBH.
Well I guess it's less the actual voice of Murray and more that HES ALWAYS SHOUTING AT ME.

I will say that the arrow limitation is pretty frustrating, btw. I have a rune that gives 10% chance of adding elf shot, but that doesn't trigger often enough for 10 arrows to not be too few by far.
But if there were unlimited arrows, you would be complaining about how overpowered the bow is and how easy it makes the game...

So I should probably ask this in a non-OT thread, but will you able to stream your PS+ games using the PS TV?
You'll be able to PLAY your compatible VITA PS+ games, if that's what you're asking.

You'll be able to REMOTE PLAY your PS4 PS+ games too.
I think I am a bit confused as Tyler was by your question. First, what do you mean by streaming? Are you talking about streaming from the PS4 to the PS TV (more commonly called remote play) or do you mean twitch? The answer to the first is of course, it is what it is designed for and PS Plus makes no difference. The answer to the second is no, or at least it has not been reported that the TV adds in Twitch support. Since the Vita doesn't have it, I dont see it having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back