PSN 'Spring Fever' Sale - This Week Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

isofan1

CAGiversary!
PSN will be rolling out new deals every week for "Spring Fever".

According to the PlayStation Blog:
Each week, more PS3 and PSP game favorites and DLC will be available at big discounts. Be sure to check back every week as new sale items enter the spring spotlight with a very special bonus: With your game purchase, receive a male and female piece of the Spring Fever Home Avatar Costume as a gift.
Here are this weeks new deals, the sale will last 10 weeks with new games and DLC added each week.

May 18th - May 25th

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - $7.49 (reg. $14.99)

UPDATES:

Sales (No expiration given)

Tetris minis Sale (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Zombie Tycoon minis Sale [Also available in French] (now $2.99, original price $7.99)
Section 8 Sale (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
Tokyo Police PS3 & PSP Theme Permanent Price Drop (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
Echoes minis Permanent Price Drop (now $0.99, original price $2.99)
Unbound Saga Permanent Price Drop (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Free Gravity Crash Dynamic Theme with purchase of Gravity Crash (Full Game) ($9.99)

Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Prince of Persia: Revelations Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords Sale (now $7.49, original price $14.99)

[DEAD]

May 11th - May 18th [DEAD]

PopCap Spring Fever Bundle - $24.99
Zuma
Peggle
Bejeweled 2
Heavy Weapon
Feeding Frenzy 2 Shipwreck Showdown

Midway Spring Fever Bundle
- $14.99
Mortal Kombat II
Championship Sprint
Gauntlet II
Joust
Rampage World Tour!

May 4th - May 11th [DEAD]

Warhawk (PS3) - $14.99 (reg. price $29.99)
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation (PS3) - $14.99 (reg. price $29.99)
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Cold Front (PS3) - $7.49 (reg. price $14.99)

April 29nd - May 4 [DEAD]

PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack (PS3) (Bundle) - $9.99 (regular price $19.99)
PixelJunk Racers (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $6.99)
PixelJunk Eden (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $9.99)
PixelJunk Monsters (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $9.99)
PixelJunk Shooter (PS3) -$4.99 (regular price $9.99)

April 22nd - April 29 [DEAD]

Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty - $7.49 (reg. $14.99)
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons - $4.99 (reg. $9.99)

April 15th - April 22nd [DEAD]

WipEout HD (PS3) - $9.99 (regular price $19.99)

April 8th - April 15tH [DEAD]

KILLZONE 2 DLC
Napalm & Cordite - $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Thunder Pack - $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Steel & Titanium $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Killzone 2 Bundle Pack DLC - $7.99 (regular price $11.99)

KILLZONE: Liberation (PSP) - $9.99 (regular price $15.99)

April 1st - April 8th [DEAD]

echochrome (PS3) on sale for $4.99
(original price $9.99)
echoshift (PSP) on sale for $7.49 (original price $14.99)

March 25th - April 1st [DEAD]

Gravity Crash (PS3) - $4.99
(original price $9.99)
Everyday Shooter (PS3/PSP) - $4.99
(original price $9.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some friends were over, and I had just remembered to buy these games, so we ended up trying Wounded Dragon. It isn't the coolest thing since sliced bread, but for $5, it is an amazing game. If you ever liked Double Dragons, don't even think twice.

Thanks for all the WD posts I'll be picking up this game with Monsters (probably) Stole My Princess!

Picked up Wounded Dragons and will be getting Ratchet and Clank too. BACKLOG!!!

Demon's Souls has me in its clutches right now...

Wow... I have to agree that Wounded Dragons does look like a lot of fun. Hey, small studios putting games on PSN PUT UP A SHAQIN' DEMO! How can you expect people to actually buy your games if they have no idea what they're getting? If there isn't a demo and I've never heard of it there's probably zero chance that I'll ever buy it.

[quote name='Belgand']Wow... I have to agree that Wounded Dragons does look like a lot of fun. Hey, small studios putting games on PSN PUT UP A SHAQIN' DEMO! How can you expect people to actually buy your games if they have no idea what they're getting? If there isn't a demo and I've never heard of it there's probably zero chance that I'll ever buy it.[/QUOTE]

Ever hear of youtube?

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Ever hear of youtube?[/QUOTE]
Better than nothing, but nothing like a playable demo.

Played Wounded Dragons with gf a couple days (she loves the side scroller co-op types), it was great, a lot of fun. Doubt it would be fun single player though if it was more than $5. If you want a better graphicy double dragon, get it.

Btw, the Soul/Life Share button, GREAT IDEA! One player can share their health with the other, so the life bar is equal for both. Why hasn't any other developer thought of this...

[quote name='Spooon69']Played Wounded Dragons with gf a couple days (she loves the side scroller co-op types), it was great, a lot of fun. Doubt it would be fun single player though if it was more than $5. If you want a better graphicy double dragon, get it.

Btw, the Soul/Life Share button, GREAT IDEA! One player can share their health with the other, so the life bar is equal for both. Why hasn't any other developer thought of this...[/QUOTE]

Ehh... they did the same thing back in the day, but generally you could only really steal lives from the other player. I recall doing that frequently in Bubble Bobble.

From the PSN blog :

"This week Spring Fever highlights the PixelJunk Franchise! Up to 50% off all PixelJunk PS3 Games. Offers good through Monday, 5/3."

• PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack (Bundle) (Sale price $9.99, regular price $19.99)
  • PixelJunk Racers (PS3) (Sale price $4.99, regular price $6.99)
  • PixelJunk Eden (PS3) / PixelJunk Monsters (PS3) / PixelJunk Shooter (PS3) (Sale price $4.99 each, regular price $9.99 each)
BUMP!

[quote name='Papa Neorev']damn just got shooter last week lol. couldn't wait kept hearing good things.[/QUOTE]

That's why I wait for the inevitable sale to come!!!!

[quote name='skiizim']That's why I wait for the inevitable sale to come!!!![/QUOTE]

I just couldn't help it, and I don't regret it. Really been alot of fun to play and the wife even likes it. (so that's a win on its own)

This seems like a good time to pick up Monsters. I have everything else except Racers, but not sure if I want that one based on the demo.

This is the right price for shooter. I'm not going to even share this one because the Pixel Junk developers have over delivered in Monsters and Eden IMO.

Yeah, I'm getting Monsters even though I have the PSP version coming in.

I had been waiting for Monsters to go on sale since I got my PS3 in Nov 2008. I think it was last on sale the summer before that. And since I got Eden during that Nov/Dec 2008 sale I guess the bundle is a waste - too bad...

I've had Shooter since launch, still haven't gotten around to playing it. Good price.

No Eden Encore?

Already have Monsters and the Encore and played the hell of of those. Working on rainbowing all the levels on hard though a few seem near impossible.

Def going to pick up Eden and Shooter...Racers any good?

Is this correct?

PixelJunk 3-in-Pack = Racers + Eden + Monsters
Shooter is a different game

They are all PS3 games? What is this PixelJunk Monster Deluxe on PSP???

[quote name='eau']Is this correct?

PixelJunk 3-in-Pack = Racers + Eden + Monsters
Shooter is a different game

They are all PS3 games? What is this PixelJunk Monster Deluxe on PSP???[/QUOTE]

Deluxe just came out this week for $9.99 on PSP (even the UMD is that price). I have it coming in from Amazon right now. I guess it is an enhanced (as in newer, with more features) version for PSP. Since I know nothing about the original game, even, I can't comment on what is different. I bought it because at first I thought it was a price mistake at Amazon but then it went to $9.99 everywhere and that is the current MSRP. Meanwhile I passed on the actual $9.99 price mistake on Fat Princess PSP and that did then go up to $19.99. Figures... :bomb:

But yeah, the sale is all for the PS3 versions. I would definitely get the bundle if I didn't already have Eden.

[quote name='yruluis']Is the PixelJunk bundle compatible with the psp? I wouldn't know since I don't own a PS3.[/QUOTE]
No, they're PS3 games.

[quote name='io']Deluxe just came out this week for $9.99 on PSP (even the UMD is that price). I have it coming in from Amazon right now. I guess it is an enhanced (as in newer, with more features) version for PSP. Since I know nothing about the original game, even, I can't comment on what is different. I bought it because at first I thought it was a price mistake at Amazon but then it went to $9.99 everywhere and that is the current MSRP. Meanwhile I passed on the actual $9.99 price mistake on Fat Princess PSP and that did then go up to $19.99. Figures... :bomb:

But yeah, the sale is all for the PS3 versions. I would definitely get the bundle if I didn't already have Eden.[/QUOTE]
I also have Deluxe coming in from Amazon :) Not knowing much about it, I ordered it because I needed some filler to use up my expiring credits, and the reviews on the pre-deluxe Monster are pretty positive.

I kicked myself for passing the Fat Princess PSP too.

I probably would get the bundle and shooter, since CAG recommended them so much :)

[quote name='Unrealevil']No, they're PS3 games.[/QUOTE]
Monsters and Eden support Remote Play to allow them to be played with a PSP, but they can't be played directly on the PSP.

Sweet, I've been waiting to check out some of these games but waited since I know the Pixel Junk titles would eventually be on this sale. Not a huge tower defense guy but may just get the 3-in-1 bundle.

Totally in for PJ Shooter. Racers & Eden never interested me, and I got the definitive version of Monsters with this $9.99 PSP UMD release (although I'm currently backordered with Best Buy, but it's going into my 1000+ game backlog anyways).

I honestly never liked any of PixelJunk's first three games, but I really dig Shooter. Glad it went on sale!

Also went ahead and picked up the SFII Costume Pack for LBP. Couldn't resist that one. Now if only the ICO/SOTC pack would go on sale, too...

Bought Bundle & Shooter. Got my UMD copy of Monsters today (Prime). It's the deluxe version which I believe has more monsters & maps than the regular version that comes with the bundle.

I did get in on the $9.99 price mistake of the PSP version of Fat Princess and thought the UMD PJ Monsters was a mistake as well.

I played about 20 minutes of each tonight and love all of them.

[quote name='shytface']Would the 3-in-1 happen to include the Encore packs?[/QUOTE]

No.

Also couldnt find the 3-in-1 pack....wtf is it? I only saw the 3 games being sold separately. And if i searched for the 3in1 pack, it said no content.

[quote name='warfox33']Has Amazon been matching the PSN's sale prices? I'd rather buy PJ Shooter with Amazon credit.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, no. They didn't match any spring fever sale in the past weeks.

On a bright note, you can order $10 PSN cards from Amazon with your credit, and use it directly in the PSN store.

bread's done
Back