PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else having issues with the 5.0 update? I keep reading that a lot of people systems are getting screwed up, and I hesitant to do it.

Did they change the Day 1 Digital 20% Coupon offer?
I swear "The Evil Within 2" was on the list when I pre-ordered it, but I can no longer find it...

I ordered The Evil Within 2, and The Fractured but Whole
I don't remember seeing it ever on there. Maybe you're mistaken it for Wolfenstein 2? Not totally sure though...

Anyone else having issues with the 5.0 update? I keep reading that a lot of people systems are getting screwed up, and I hesitant to do it.
I seem to be having an HDMI handshake issue with my TV or receiver and my PS4 Pro. The screen goes bIack every once in awhile but will sometimes correct if I turn everything off and turn it back one. I had a similar issue awhile back and fixed it by changing the video output settings. I can't tell if it's a limitation with the PS4 or my other equipment, but the timing tells me the PS4 is likely somewhat responsible.

I seem to be having an HDMI handshake issue with my TV or receiver and my PS4 Pro. The screen goes bIack every once in awhile but will sometimes correct if I turn everything off and turn it back one. I had a similar issue awhile back and fixed it by changing the video output settings. I can't tell if it's a limitation with the PS4 or my other equipment, but the timing tells me the PS4 is likely somewhat responsible.
Yea. I was reading that this was an issue some people were having after the update. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. Guess I'm staying offline for a little while.

don't play multiplayer so I avoid COD type stuff usually but snagged advanced warfare and actually really enjoyed playing the campaign for what it is/storyline

having the celebrity characters was pretty cool including the zombie map (played a bit solo)

don't play multiplayer so I avoid COD type stuff usually but snagged advanced warfare and actually really enjoyed playing the campaign for what it is/storyline

having the celebrity characters was pretty cool including the zombie map (played a bit solo)
Snag Infinite Warfare for cheap if you ever see it one day. I thought the campaign was fantastic.

Snag Infinite Warfare for cheap if you ever see it one day. I thought the campaign was fantastic.
yeah going to but it has a ways to go price wise since I'm only in for the campaign

gonna try ghosts next (I know a lot hated it) but gonna see how I feel about it

I got Black Ops 3 with my PS4 last year and have never touched it except for to remove the shrink wrap. I'm only interested in the campaign, and maybe zombies. But I'm not paying for extra maps in a game I don't really care about so maybe not zombies.

I got Black Ops 3 with my PS4 last year and have never touched it except for to remove the shrink wrap. I'm only interested in the campaign, and maybe zombies. But I'm not paying for extra maps in a game I don't really care about so maybe not zombies.
Dude... that game has crazy value. Two campaigns plus zombies. If you played multiplayer, it'd be perfect IMO.

Yeah I played it a few months ago (first CoD I've played since MW2) and I had a ton of fun with it. Fun story and all the future tech was really neat, especially mute charges. Also really enjoyed the next to last (or last? I forget) level where you can't reload guns and are forced to toss them and pick up new ones when you are out of ammo. Was a neat gameplay gimmick that actually added a bit of tension to the gameplay that CoD campaigns never really have.

Yeah I played it a few months ago (first CoD I've played since MW2) and I had a ton of fun with it. Fun story and all the future tech was really neat, especially mute charges. Also really enjoyed the next to last (or last? I forget) level where you can't reload guns and are forced to toss them and pick up new ones when you are out of ammo. Was a neat gameplay gimmick that actually added a bit of tension to the gameplay that CoD campaigns never really have.
yeah was great and had pretty much a little of everything. Gameplay kind of reminded me of a james bond type of game for some reason, maybe all the gadgets and tech

super linear and holds your hand a lot but for one play through it's pretty great and the story grabbed me and I liked all the characters

///

enjoying Ghosts campaign too. Loved the opening and the missions are fun so far as well

Ico and Dark Cloud played fine for me. Not sure what issues you had with them.
Whoops I ment ico and shadow of colosses not dark cloud. The ports have major lag and stuffles making them horrible to play compared to the originals. Its a very common and well known problem.

I've never played the original version of either game to compare them to, but I've started working towards my Shadow of Colossus platinum last year on the PS3, and having completed it twice so far (out of, apparently four times max out health), I can't say I never experienced any sort of lag of stuttering...  Haven't tried Ico though, yet.  Saw a friend play the PS2 version and thought it looked quite boring, so it's not too high on my urgency list.

Whoops I ment ico and shadow of colosses not dark cloud. The ports have major lag and stuffles making them horrible to play compared to the originals. Its a very common and well known problem.
I just did a quick google search and read through a few reviews of the ports and not one mentioned anything about "major lag and horrible to play". They all said the ports were great and worth playing.

The HD collection of Shadow of the Colossus is far superior to the original in framerate, being pretty much constant 30. The original Ps2 version was the one that had huge slowdowns averaging like 24-21.

It seems they took off the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy(Includes Vice City, GTA 3 and San Andreas). It was on sale a few weeks ago but can't find it no more. 

I've played Ico recently and never had anything like "major lag and stuffles" during that session. It was a great version of that game.

Anyone played the Gran Turismo demo yet? Wondering if it's worth a 43 GB hit on my data cap.
Data caps are ridiculous in this era of 40-100GB game downloads. So is charging $50/mo for unlimited.

Last edited:
Data caps are ridiculous in this era of 40-100GB game downloads. So is charging $50/mo for unlimited.
Agreed, Cox just started forcing the $50 unlimited nonsense.. here's a ton of speed but you can only sip data or you pay $10 for ever 50gb you go over.. only other option is century link and that's not really an alternative..! Can't wait for them to kill net neutrality so they can bill us even more to unlock video slowdown like cell phone companies just started doing.

So downloaded the Gran Turismo demo and the servers are down. The game says while offline, you can still play arcade mode. But you can’t even select arcade mode....

...off to a wonderful start.

^ Do you think it will go on sale? The game caught my eye, but it's literally the last thing I need with potentially 5-6 games that I'm planning on buying within the next 4 weeks. I hate/love this time of the year.

Just wanted to vent. I live in California and my apartment just burnt down. My 1500 Blu-ray collection gone, along with all my games, consoles, and all other electronics. Just didn’t really time to grab stuff before we left. Very sad day for me and my fiancé. :(

^ Do you think it will go on sale? The game caught my eye, but it's literally the last thing I need with potentially 5-6 games that I'm planning on buying within the next 4 weeks. I hate/love this time of the year.
You'll have to wait for tomorrow to find out.

Just wanted to vent. I live in California and my apartment just burnt down. My 1500 Blu-ray collection gone, along with all my games, consoles, and all other electronics. Just didn’t really time to grab stuff before we left. Very sad day for me and my fiancé. :(
Sorry to hear that, but at least you're still around to hopefully be able to replace your things once the fire is over.

You'll have to wait for tomorrow to find out.

Sorry to hear that, but at least you're still around to hopefully be able to replace your things once the fire is over.
Yes. Very true. Verry happy we got out of there. And also very happy we have rentals insurance.

Completely sucks. Sorry to hear that.

If you have renter's insurance, which I believe is mandatory in California, they should be able to replace everything that you lost or at least give you enough money that you can replace everything. Hopefully you kept good records of what you own, or you have photos of your things. There are fires burning all over California right now, it's really scary. I am sorry that you lost your home.

Wow. That blows. Just glad you’re okay.

Wow, that sucks bad, but like others have said, at least you and yours are safe.. material stuff can be replaced..

Sorry to hear that dude. Glad to know that you guys are safe...

Sorry to hear about that. I wish you two the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back