PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you at toys r us pick up more games that are $5.98 to add to the backlog.
I also picked up Mad Max for $4.98 but am debating about returning it. What else for the PS4 at the prcie point did I miss that you'd recommend? Already played Dying Light and I think it was closer to $10 anyways.

I also picked up Mad Max for $4.98 but am debating about returning it. What else for the PS4 at the prcie point did I miss that you'd recommend? Already played Dying Light and I think it was closer to $10 anyways.
Talos, Return to Arkham, Witcher 3....those were the other ones I noticed at $5.98

At the bottom of the GT Sport page.

“This price is only available from 11/27/2017 08:00 am to 11/30/2017 08:00 am.”

So there IS a flash sale. Just hope there’s more than the few games found so far...

CgUZmgX.png

would had paid 30 for it, not 40 ugh

Gamefly [used] for $14.99. Don't know if it's still in stock, but they tend to have stock refreshes if you pay attention. Also got Prey (13), Mafia 3 (10), Victor Vran (13) and Sudden Strike 4 (15) from them.

EDIT - just checked for you. The Surge is in stock as of this post.
Thanks for letting me know. I did check Gamefly at one point but either The Surge was out of stock or I missed it. Just got that for $15 and Valkyria Revolution for $9.

Bought $10 credit from PC Game Supply. Looks like I may be holding onto it to see what tomorrow’s sale brings. Some places consider this Cyber “Week” and not just Monday so maybe we’ll get a good sale tomorrow.

Bought $10 credit from PC Game Supply. Looks like I may be holding onto it to see what tomorrow’s sale brings. Some places consider this Cyber “Week” and not just Monday so maybe we’ll get a good sale tomorrow.
Hope springs eternal...

I'm not trolling, I'm glad we have some optimism here. Though it looks like today's a bust and it's time to buy whatever you wanted from the Black Friday sales before they're gone.

Mad Max is easily worth $5. It's fun as hell. Combat is great. All the open world places to discover feel unique and have cool little backstories. My only complaint is your car is OP pretty early on, but I had a blast plat'ing it.

Exactly what above poster said it a great game to play through especially if you enjoy open world.I think Batman arkham pack is also $5 or $4 from toys r us so get that one if you enjoy those games.

No, there's no Flash Sale from the end dates for the various things that are up now:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/363496-psn-weekly-deals-1121-black-friday-20-horizon-zdinjustice-2-30-persona-5yakuza-0wolfenstein-ii-more/page-52#entry13892913

Maybe more gets added, but there's no collective new sale yet.
On mobile it shows the start/end date below the GT Sport.
Doesn’t say “flash sale” though.[attachment=28806:E36C1FAB-54DD-46C4-A67C-B5DE100C177C.png]

I'd spent a lot on Black Friday so I'm not getting that much. I'll probably get the Uncharted collection and Valkyria Chronicles. 

Hmm, Nex Machina is $10 on Steam. Not sure where I'd prefer to have it and can't decide if I should just wait for it to eventually be in a bundle, free with psplus, or maybe just sub $5.

You should look at the list. There's no big flash sale going on because maybe two things end on Thursday and the rest are at various other dates after that.
Just took the 2 minutes to look at GT Sport cause someone mentioned it dropped today.
Working 12+ hours today so zero time to “look at the list” beyond that 2 minutes.

That’s why I pulled up the thread. And just pointing out the 3 days listed.

Trying to buy a PCGameSupply card (unfortunately they are $8 today, not $7, but still a decent deal), but their site seems a bit slow/hosed at the moment.

so I have about 126 in my wallet

was gonna add a 50 to the account and it says the exceed wallet error

a convo I saw in here the other day I thought we could exceed the wallet provided it was entered prior to the 150 limit

so this kinda sucks

I liked GOTG. But I'm a Marvel and Telltale fan. Also, if you're a Marvel Insider, if you complete the game by December 5th, you get 10,000 MI points.

so I have about 126 in my wallet

was gonna add a 50 to the account and it says the exceed wallet error

a convo I saw in here the other day I thought we could exceed the wallet provided it was entered prior to the 150 limit

so this kinda sucks
You’d be able to enter if it didn’t exceed a total of $175 I believe. So spend a couple bucks on something and then try again lol

I subbed to all and right away cancelled/took off auto renew on all and got the code a few days later

You can cancel before the trial ends and it will still count. Good luck actually getting the coupon though. I contacted Sony Rewards for a second time today hoping to get the coupon before the Black Friday sale ends.
this is a weird question, but where the hell do you cancel at? i know on ps3 there was a services list but i cant for the life of me find it on the playstation store.

Just took the 2 minutes to look at GT Sport cause someone mentioned it dropped today.
Working 12+ hours today so zero time to “look at the list” beyond that 2 minutes.

That’s why I pulled up the thread. And just pointing out the 3 days listed.
Sorry. Wasn't trying to berate you, just point out that it's not a coordinated sale since people here are going nuts.

Gonna hold out hope that a few more games go on sale. If no other games I'm looking to get pop up, I'll go ahead and buy the games I want from the BF sale. Added the BF4/BFH bundle to my cart, $7.49 for both games is a good deal.

ps now trials, i see it in the subscriptions list, but i dont see any way to cancel. i guess just removing the payment option associated with it is enough? i dont see a renewal date or a charge, just that it expires 11/28.
on the ps4 account management

it's services or subscriptions

Is there always so many new sales on a Monday? I don't wanna be like PROOF OF FLASH SALE GUYS but I looked at my wishlist and Red Dead Revolver and one of the Shantaes for PS4 are on sale.

on the ps4 account management

it's services or subscriptions
thats weird, first time i went to subscriptions it just showed start date and expiration date, checked again and everything was filled in with auto renewal able to be turned off. I turned it off and it went back to just showing start and expiration date. should be ok, no payment method online, auto fill off and less than $2 in my psn account.

Is there always so many new sales on a Monday? I don't wanna be like PROOF OF FLASH SALE GUYS but I looked at my wishlist and Red Dead Revolver and one of the Shantaes for PS4 are on sale.
Anyone know if you can play all multiplayer modes (if not all which ones) on the PS4 Red Dead Revolver with Share Play? And are there enough gamers playing it on PS4? Not even sure how many people can join you at a time on Share Play...

It would be worth getting if that is doable.

Edit: NEVERMIND, confusing it with the PS3 Red Dead game lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back