PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have $50 credit.

Thinking of:
Persona 5 $30
Dragonropa 1&2 reloaded $20
Tomb raider 20' year anniversity $20
Valkyria chronicles, $13.49

Persona not too sure since I didn't like P4G. Any ideas on what best to choose?
Depends on what you didn't like about Persona 4.

Apparently it was throttled on two factors
#1. How many quests you've completed in succession
#2. How long you've been playing during that session
(Not sure which came first, so don't quote me)
Players have reported, and shown with metrics that they were getting as low as 4% of the XP they should have been getting. Yet the game would say they were gaining the full amount of XP with each kill/quest.

With the XP Doubled, it's still saying the same XP amount they are earning but.. it's taking long to level/progress past 20. So once again people called out Activision-Blizzard and Bungie, and they confessed to double the XP required in response to removing the throttling.
That's crazy that it throttled that low, but how long of a session was that guy playing?
I can't tell if this is Bungie telling people to go outside or buy more Silver

Why? It's like Diablo III's campaign, which isn't that long if you're just mainlining it. It's all about the post-game content or starting up new characters to level them up.

It was probably the second best Diablo-style game on consoles.
When the game was first announced i was hoping for a DCUO type MMO, but with Marvel and was super letdown. Played the beta and while i do love Diablo style gameplay and loot, i just couldn't get into it. I wanted to try again when it came to consoles but it was never at the top of my list. I couldn't stand the fact there wasn't much customization and you could see 5 of the same character at the same time.

When the game was first announced i was hoping for a DCUO type MMO, but with Marvel and was super letdown. Played the beta and while i do love Diablo style gameplay and loot, i just couldn't get into it. I wanted to try again when it came to consoles but it was never at the top of my list. I couldn't stand the fact there wasn't much customization and you could see 5 of the same character at the same time.
They literally explain that away as reality being altered by the power of the mcguffin..

"You may see more of you around the tower" etc etc.

I actually enjoy Persona 5’s story more than P4.
I actually think P4 has the weakest story out of the 3 persona games people have actually played, but it just had a strong cast of characters (though I think P3 and P5 both do as well.) TBH P3 actually has my favorite story of the 3, I loved how they handled the typical RPG cliches of your main character being the chosen one and the evil threat that wants to destroy the world. The revelations around both of those things are really cool.

Wondering if I can do a free trial of Vue on one of my son’s accounts and get that $20 credit. Hmmm....
So then it's good on the free trial? I've never done a Vue trial but the fine print made it sound like you had to actually pay for a month. If not then I'm definitely going to do it.

So then it's good on the free trial? I've never done a Vue trial but the fine print made it sound like you had to actually pay for a month. If not then I'm definitely going to do it.
You’re right I just glanced at the fine print and saw it lead with “one free trial per account”. But you get down further and it talks about having to purchase the first month.

So, yeah, I’m out too...

New PS4 Pro owner here. Im only doing PS exclusives on it, my multiplats will be on my X1X. People had told me to pick up Horizon Zero Dawn, now do I need the deluxe version or will I be ok with the vanilla version.? Thanks
Doing the same with my new PS4 Pro. Opted to pick up the deluxe version and the frozen wilds. BF sale plus 20% off code that came with PS4 Pro put total at about $32. If complete edition retails for $50 I figure really sales will be around $30. Might be even less if you buy with discounted currency.

Is it a different batch of games per day? Not seeing some of these on sale.
I was just mentioning that I hoped that the US Store would get something like what is going on in the EU with a digital only sale. If you click any links in it it directs you to the US store so you won’t see what their sale prices are.

Probably wishful thinking that we get something with those games.

I was just mentioning that I hoped that the US Store would get something like what is going on in the EU with a digital only sale. If you click any links in it it directs you to the US store so you won’t see what their sale prices are.

Probably wishful thinking that we get something with those games.
Ok, so I did some research, the cheapest EU store is the UK after exchange rates are taken into account. And they have less censorship than, say, Germany. Can't see Resident Evil Chronicles in Germany, but they are available in the UK.

To see pricing and buy from EU store, Google the game's name and Playstation Store GB. If it has a direct link in, you can then access the store. YMMV.

Sent from my F5122 using Tapatalk

For anyone curious I finished the 25 gold trophy task this morning on sony rewards and when it finishes it will just roll over into the next one. I was worried you'd have to "unlock" it again or something but nah it's all just automatic which is nice.

For anyone curious I finished the 25 gold trophy task this morning on sony rewards and when it finishes it will just roll over into the next one. I was worried you'd have to "unlock" it again or something but nah it's all just automatic which is nice.
wait, you can do these multiple times? that's awesome.

wait, you can do these multiple times? that's awesome.
Sure can, I believe Frisky mentioned it is 12 times per year but I never bothered reading all the fine details to find out for myself.

My main concern was you'd have to unlock them again so you'd potentially lose out on a few trophies here and there because of how slow it updates but when I got on this morning I had a 25/25 one in the completed tab with a new one at 1/25 in the in progress tab.

No BF or even November flash sale. No Cyber Monday sale. Nothing much on sale this week. Yikes.

Wish I lived in Europe this week.

No BF or even November flash sale. No Cyber Monday sale. Nothing much on sale this week. Yikes.

Wish I lived in Europe this week.
use an xbox one as your mistress like I do

The wife and I haven't been seeing eye to eye the last year so that dirty xbox does things the ps4 won't do anymore

So, slim pickin's this week, but I would encourage everybody to at least check out Rock of Ages II. Great game, awesome little studio in Ace Team, and if this does well hopefully we can get Zeno Clash III.

Looks like a pretty good price for Odin Sphere, don't recall seeing the PS4 version for less than $30 before. Might get that.
I can vouch for that. Great game!

Wish they’d get the “All Sales” category updated so I can see what else is there this week.

Think I may save my money and get the iOS version of GNOG which released today for $4.99.

Always had an interest in it and mobile is perfect for these type of games.

It says a lot that over the last few weeks the only games I have even a small interest in getting are Sega Master System or Genesis games on ps3. AT LEAST RELEASE THESE GAMES ON PS4 SO DON'T NEED TO SWITCH SYSTEMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back