PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we got an April Fools Day sale and the joke's on us.

fuck-you-sony-you-can-suck-my-dick.jpg

Please stop getting people's hope with an Easter themed flash sale. Its not happening. Was there a surprise flash on black friday? How about Cyber Monday? Hell was there one for Christmas? The short answer is no. Sony already gave us a massive list of sales earlier in the month. Instead of waiting for something that isn't going to happen, go do something constructive with your life like going to Church or growing a Chia Pet.

I'm disappointed that there's no Flash Sale but.......that's mainly predicated on my belief that there should ALWAYS be a Flash Sale.

Did anyone confirm or really know about any impossibility of using the MLB and FarCry 20% off codes close together?

I know someone said there's some delay between using codes like that from the same source.

Please stop getting people's hope with an Easter themed flash sale. Its not happening. Was there a surprise flash on black friday? How about Cyber Monday? Hell was there one for Christmas? The short answer is no. Sony already gave us a massive list of sales earlier in the month. Instead of waiting for something that isn't going to happen, go do something constructive with your life like going to Church or growing a Chia Pet.
But there is a sale in other regions, so I'm going to hold out hope that the US worker overslept.

The dream of an Easter Flash Sale is dead.

....Maybe that's why Sony made all these 20% off codes available.  You make your own Flash Sale.

Great indoors sale is actually easter sale in disguise if you notice some same titles was on sale same as eu one, example lego titles and some others

Just give it up ppl

Please stop getting people's hope with an Easter themed flash sale. Its not happening. Was there a surprise flash on black friday? How about Cyber Monday? Hell was there one for Christmas? The short answer is no. Sony already gave us a massive list of sales earlier in the month. Instead of waiting for something that isn't going to happen, go do something constructive with your life like going to Church or growing a Chia Pet
do both, have a chia pet on my shoulders. need something else to fill the rest of the time

We could just stop arguing either way, and just wait and see..

If there's no flash sale today, then I'll have a 20% Off code to give away (expires tonight).

Non Easter Sale Flash question!!  Would anyone have any input on 2Dark?  I have read some reviews and the concept seems pretty cool but I was hoping someone may have played the game and could offer some feedback.  Thanks in advance!

510859.gif

It's official. Sony hates bunnies and Jesus! I Expected this satanic behavior over with those heathens at Microsoft, but not Christian loving Sony!

stupid question but if Ive already used a psplus trial is there a cheap way to get a month?
I'm not 100% sure but I think you can get 48 hours free if you delete all the accounts on your PS4 then make a new one then load a game up that requires PS+. I believe they give you an option to get 48 hours. I could be wrong though.

Does anyone here recommend purchasing A Hat in Time for $19.19? Thats the total with the 20% off code. Just debating if I should pull the trigger now or wait for it to go cheaper.

Don't see many deals this week. I'm cheap.

I think this is all I'm going to buy with my 20% coupon that seem like a good deal and have good reviews.

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games PS4 11.99

Nex Machina PS4  $4.79

The Sexy Brutale PS4 $4.79

Lords of the Fallen Ancient Labyrinth DLC 1.59

Anybody not recommend any of the three games or anything else good that is on sale

Does anyone here recommend purchasing A Hat in Time for $19.19? Thats the total with the 20% off code. Just debating if I should pull the trigger now or wait for it to go cheaper.
Well how soon do you want to play it? If you have an itch for this sort of game it seems most people seem to like it more than Yooka-Laylee. Of course it will be cheaper eventually but who knows how long that will take.

I was originally planning to get it day one but then it took so long and came out so close to Super Mario Odyssey and decided I can wait. If I didn't have a Switch I probably would've bought it already.

Thanks. You pulled me away from the cliff.
Just in case you you weren't sure already, I bought it for the xbox for $8 a while back. One of the worst games I've ever played and that was after all the updates they did for it. Just total crap and still buggy after all the so called fixes.

Ultimately went with Thimbleweed Park and Metal Gear Rising Complete so I could use a 20% off coupon on something. Was going to get Thimbleweed Park either way.

web store down again? Sony probably can't afford the upkeep since some of you aren't buying every season pass and piecemeal dlc like you're supposed to. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back