PSN Weekly Deals - 7/12: RePlay Sale! $8 N++, $8 Galak-Z, $8 Everybody's GttR, $4 Loud on Planet X, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

July's PS+ Games - Ends 8/2

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

:ps3: Fat Princess

:ps4: Furi

:vita: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

:ps4: Paragon - PS+ Starter Pack

:psp: Prince of Persia: Revelation

:ps4: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted

N/A

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 40% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4: :vita: Color Guardians - $5.99 - 60% Off - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

:ps4:  :vita: Corridor Z - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: CounterSpy - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4: :vita: Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $10.04 - 33% Off - Ends 7/22 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Hohokum - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3: Journey - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Last Wings - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 8/12 N

:ps4:   :ps3:   :vita: Loot Strategy-Packed Bundle - $14.99 - 40% Off - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18 [customspoiler=Includes]Back to Bed for PS4/PS3/Vita, Q*Bert: Rebooted for PS4/PS3/Vita, and Whispering Willows for PS4/Vita.[/customspoiler]

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert: Rebooted - $7.49 - 25% Off - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Rogue Legacy - $8.49 - 50% Off - $6.79 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - Add-on Bundle - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - $3.49 - 65% Off - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Swapper - $5.24 - 65% Off - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Type:Rider - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 7/26 N

:ps4: :vita: Velocibox - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and Theme - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

PS4

Attacking Zegata - $5.00 - 50% Off

The Banner Saga - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga Complete Pack - $29.99 - 25% Off - $27.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga 2 - $17.99 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Daydreamer: Awakened Edition - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Driveclub - $7.49 - 63% Off
Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition & Season Pass Bundle - $19.99 - 69% Off

Electronic Super Joy - $6.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/20

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Fluster Cluck - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 7/18

Galak-Z - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Ghostbuster Ultimate Game and Movie Bundle - $58.49 - 10% Off - Ends 11/15

The Last Tinker: City of Colors - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

Lost Sea - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Loud on Planet X - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 8/2 N

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - $4.94 - 67% Off - Ends 8/5

MilitAnt - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/26 N
N++ - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Paragon Challenger Founder's Pack - $47.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Paragon Master Founder's Pack - $79.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Push Me Pull You - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/18 N

Randal's Monday - $6.99 - 50% Off - $5.59 - 60% Off - Ends 7/25 N

Score Rush Extended - $9.59 - 20% Off - $8.39 - 30% Off - Ends 11/15

Soul Axiom - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/26

Super Mutant Alien Assault - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/18 N

PS3

DeathSpank: The Baconing - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/19 N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Master Reboot - $11.24 - 25% Off - $9.74 - 35% Off - Ends 7/29

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A
VitaPS TV Compatibility

Boss! - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

Gravity Badgers - $0.59 - 90% Off - Ends 7/29

HTR+ Slot Car Simulation - $7.99 - 20% Off

Super Blackout - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/19CAG Made N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 ClassicsPS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS4 Add-ons

DC Universe Online

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Driveclub

Electronic Super Joy

Kitten Squad

Neverwinter

Pirates: Treasure Hunters

PlanetSide 2

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

Ace Combat Infinity

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round: Core Fighters

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless I won't bother replying again as I won't get dragged down into this nonsense. Just learn to relax man you take things way more seriously than need be.
You already got dragged into the nonsense and then proceeded to only make it worse. Not sure you can ride the high horse here.

I'm 6'8" (~2.05m), so I'll ride the high horse.

I wanted to get the two jack box games in this flash sale but I didn't have enough money, so I cashed out for a $10 gift card on Sony Rewards Saturday night (when I found out about the sale), but it hasn't arrived yet and the sale ends tomorrow at 3pm. Starting to doubt that $10 gift card is going to show up in time. :(

I wanted to get the two jack box games in this flash sale but I didn't have enough money, so I cashed out for a $10 gift card on Sony Rewards Saturday night (when I found out about the sale), but it hasn't arrived yet and the sale ends tomorrow at 3pm. Starting to doubt that $10 gift card is going to show up in time. :(
I bought a code from Sony Rewards and it showed up the next day, but that was on a Wednesday. I don't know if weekdays versus weekends has anything to do with it.

Just so you know for next time, after the order is placed on the order confirmation page there is a link that will show a pop-up that has the code on it. No need to wait for the email.

Edit: In fact just went to the site, went to "My Transactions", found the last gift card I purchased, and there is a link (on the order id) that shows a pop-up of your order summary. On that pop-up, there is another link that says "Get your coupon". That link shows another pop-up that has your code.

Just so you know for next time, after the order is placed on the order confirmation page there is a link that will show a pop-up that has the code on it. No need to wait for the email.

Edit: In fact just went to the site, went to "My Transactions", found the last gift card I purchased, and there is a link (on the order id) that shows a pop-up of your order summary. On that pop-up, there is another link that says "Get your coupon". That link shows another pop-up that has your code.

Same here, never received a physical card from Sony Rewards, always an email code

Same here, never received a physical card from Sony Rewards, always an email code
Yeah, you receive an email, not a physical card. filmthedead is waiting on the email.

But what I was explaining was that there is no need to even wait for the email. You can get it immediately by clicking on the "Get your coupon" link on your order summary when the order is placed. And (as explained above) you can even get it from the site after the fact. All before the email arrives.

Did you all hear that the Vita port of Pier Solar has been canceled?

What are the odds I can get a refund when I picked it up cheap a about a year ago due to its eventual port and claimed cross-buy support?

Did you all hear that the Vita port of Pier Solar has been canceled?

What are the odds I can get a refund when I picked it up cheap a about a year ago due to its eventual port and claimed cross-buy support?
If I'm not mistaken, that was discovered a few months back, and it didn't go over well.

Yeah, you receive an email, not a physical card. filmthedead is waiting on the email.

But what I was explaining was that there is no need to even wait for the email. You can get it immediately by clicking on the "Get your coupon" link on your order summary when the order is placed. And (as explained above) you can even get it from the site after the fact. All before the email arrives.
Good point, forgot you can view your account online and its there too.

I absolutely got enough in the flash sale to last me a few weeks to a few months. I don't need to get anything for a while.

*scratches neck* I wonder what's going to be on sale tomorrow...

Oh man, I'm sure it won't but I really hope it stays like this forever: http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4724-Overwatch-Origins-Edition/37-Game-Over

70almo.png

Are the King's Field PS1 and PS2 versions available for download through the PS store? I read they were, but can't find them. Would love to play these games on my PS3.

Not sure if previously mentioned but I searched for gorge and didn't see anything.  

Free Atlas Gorge MP map for COD Advanced Warfare.  

Code:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/q=gorge

Are the King's Field PS1 and PS2 versions available for download through the PS store? I read they were, but can't find them. Would love to play these games on my PS3.
Sadly, I don't think they're on the US store(not sure abou EU or Japan). I've been waiting for those games to come out on PSN, especially after they released Shadow Tower last year.

Would be tempting but don't see the point until it's much cheaper with Overwatch out.
The point is that I'm not buying Overwatch until it's cheaper because this is CAG. :)

Normally I wouldn't even buy GW2 at 40% off but I've sunk so many hours into GW1 (got that free) that it's probably worth it.

Is there seriously just one Vita game (Helldivers) as part of the "Extended Play" sale?
Fallout 4 is in the banner (on mobile, at least) but doesn't have a sale price listed. I'm hoping that means everything isn't live yet. If not, this is the worst vita sale in a while. And that's saying a lot.

The point is that I'm not buying Overwatch until it's cheaper because this is CAG. :)

Normally I wouldn't even buy GW2 at 40% off but I've sunk so many hours into GW1 (got that free) that it's probably worth it.
I paid less for Overwatch yesterday when factoring in the $10 BBY credit than PSN wants for PvZ but I understand. First day one game I've bought in months.

this extended play sale is making me angry. I really enjoyed Lords Of The Fallen and would love to pick up the Ancient Labyrinth expansion but ain't no way I'd pay $8 for it when the complete edition is $11. But I don't want to buy the full game again. Just put the expansion on sale too dammit. 

Same with Battlefront. The complete edition is the same price as the season pass. Just drop that shit. 

Not like I'll play either of them again anytime soon....overwatchhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back