PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was leaning towards Vita but I guess it's not cross buy? I'll have to see how it looks on 3DS.
heard the 3ds was better looking then the vita (map is too small on the vita)

then again another review says

As much as there is to like about the Veep’s kooky campaign, there are some technical issues with this 3DS iteration that do slightly hamper the overall experience. The game’s charming environments and characters have been severely compromised in the 3DS port. While vivid and detailed on every other platform, the 3DS version aesthetically looks super compressed and washed out, which isn’t too surprising considering the small screen and all. Even still, these assorted graphical abnormalities inhibiting the 3DS port just goes to show that the game wasn’t exactly designed with the portable in mind. In a way, it’s pretty impressive that the devs were able to get essentially a full-blown PC title running on Nintendo’s little handheld, but then again the results are somewhat of a mixed bag, so I’d strongly recommend playing Citizens of Earth on any other platform to avoid these admittedly trivial nuisances. The Wii U is always a good choice, right?

Any positive word here on Riviera: The Promised Land or Class of Heroes? Looking to grab another quality PSP RPG I may have missed over the years.

(Already grabbed Trails in the Sky and Tactics Ogre last week.)
I highly recommend Riviera. Its one of the games I was in the middle of when my PSP broke, so I only got a few hours in with it, but I really enjoyed what I got to play.

What is The 3rd Birthday and is it as a TPS worth the Vita upgrade?
Third Birthday is the third Parasite Eve game. I guess it's considered sort of a spin-off more than a direct sequel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LpDy3UNGGE

Edit- Wow that YouTube splash image for that video is borderline NSFW.

What's rational about suggesting that Sony hates PS4 owners because there hasn't been a "big" PS4-specific sale in the last three weeks? There has been a few games on sale in the last two weeks and even if the selection or pricing isn't to your liking, why does that lead to that sort of conclusion instead of realizing that not every week is going to be an amazing deal paradise and tempering expectations accordingly so you're not upset every week. I don't know why anybody puts themselves into that situation where every week has to be amazing or it's the worst thing to have ever happened in the history of humankind.
That's just the post-99-cent-flash-sale world that we live in now.

Not to upset anyone but why is everyone so primed to save 10% on games that are already $5 and under on sale? Wouldn't it make more sense to buy more expensive games since you only get to use it in a single cart transaction? It just doesn't make sense to use what might be a one time occurrence to save two quarters.

Not to upset anyone but why is everyone so primed to save 10% on games that are already $5 and under on sale? Wouldn't it make more sense to buy more expensive games since you only get to use it in a single cart transaction? It just doesn't make sense to use what might be a one time occurrence to save two quarters.
Don't worry, we're not. If we're buying stuff anyway may as well save a few cents on it when it's all of two days.

Oh god no. The decades long final fantasy debate. All of these things be settled with: Play 6 and 7 then if you want more look into the rest.
/Final Fantasy Debate

The real question here is whether they will ever bring PS One classics to PS4. I miss my strolls down nostalgia lane. Guess I shouldn't hold my breath. They'll probably add them to Playstation Now to lure in subscribers.

Not the end of the debate. The question is, should players buy the PSOne versions of these games? I'm hearing they're compromised from the originals on the Super NES.

Not the end of the debate. The question is, should players buy the PSOne versions of these games? I'm hearing they're compromised from the originals on the Super NES.
If you have a better way to play them then probably not. The PS1 versions of the S/NES FF games are playable but not the best versions.

I don't remember if it's been mentioned here, but Powers, a new TV show by famed comic book writer Brian Michael Bendis, is free for PS+ members. It's about a superhero who loses his powers, becomes a cop, and hates his job. It premieres on March 10th and the first season is ten episodes.

I don't remember if it's been mentioned here, but Powers, a new TV show by famed comic book writer Brian Michael Bendis, is free for PS+ members. It's about a superhero who loses his powers, becomes a cop, and hates his job. It premieres on March 10th and the first season is ten episodes.
I happen to really like the actual comics, curious to see how the show does.

Because with two quarters I'll finally be able to afford The Last of Us Tess avatar I've been wanting to buy!

New PS Vita owner here. I want the following games but am wondering which I should get with the 10% code and which I should wait for a sale or free for PS Plus. Maybe someone with knowledge of the history of PS sales can help.

Super Stardust Delta

Dead Nation

Entwined

Hohokum

Murasaki Baby

The Hungry Horde

The Unfinished Swan

OlliOlli

Guacamelee

Hot Shots Shorties

Gex 3

I know I just missed out on Entwined on sale the week before I got my Vita, so I'll probably get that now since I'm assuming it won't be on sale again for a while. Any others?

The real question here is whether they will ever bring PS One classics to PS4. I miss my strolls down nostalgia lane. Guess I shouldn't hold my breath. They'll probably add them to Playstation Now to lure in subscribers.
They will when sales get low on last gen since they know we are game hoarders these days on ps and will rebuy yet again on ps4. Good biz plan

I'm wondering if it would be a better idea to use the 10% discount on DLC. Seems like many of the sales for DLC are for the latest games and not for older games (even when older games go on sale).

I'm thinking if they have another "Spent $50, Get $10 back" promotion, I could get there with DLC purchases alone. 

Not bad this week, not bad at all. I'm tempted to go for Deus Ex and Sleeping Dogs, especially at those prices. Was thinking about 3rd Birthday, but I'd much rather just get the physical copy for my PSP. 

Can someone sell me on Citizens of Earth if I've never played Earthbound and therefore don't even know what that comparison means?

Is Army Corps of Hell worth $20? Might pick it up with 3rd birthday and Gex.
No. It's worth maybe 5, though. Combat is sort of like New Little King's Story or ... Pikmin I think (might be thinking of wrong game -- you have a army and hit buttons to 'shoot' soldiers out. It's fun, maybe gets a bit old by the end though I had fun going through the campaign. Gave up on the grind for the plat, though.

They don't own the rights to every game on the PS4 and thus can't force third parties to put their games on sale all of the time to appease impatient early adopters. Since the PS4 is only a year old, publishers believe their early games hold their value longer than those same games would on the other platforms, so they don't feel the need to put that stuff on sale as often or for as much as the other versions out there.
Common sense not allowed here, frisky. Please edit your post to add hyperbole or rash accusations of sony misleading us somehow.

OMG. I wasn't trying to start a argument over the two systems. Just saying that since Christmas, there hasn't been any good PS4 deals. And that's kind of crappy for new owners.

I love my PS4 just as much as my Xbox One. I just don't have many games yet for my PS4. All I'm saying is it would be nice to show new PS4 owners who haven't been around since Thanksgiving some love.

I don't want or expect 100 PS4 games to be on sale for $. 99. and what isn't rational about pointing out the lack of PS4 sales?

And I guess part of my problem is knowing when I was a PS3 owner how food the sales were, especially for PS+, I guess I had hope it would be better than XBL for PS4 sales. My expectations need to be lowered.

Peace out.
OMG. yes you were. Peaches out.

Anybody recommend Mini Ninjas? Looks ok for $5, but rather hear what you guys think about it.
Way better than it has any right to be. I played the demo for no reason in particular and loved it; picked up a physical copy for dirt cheap and absolutely love.... it in my backlog. But yeah, it was fun.

Any positive word here on Riviera: The Promised Land or Class of Heroes? Looking to grab another quality PSP RPG I may have missed over the years.

(Already grabbed Trails in the Sky and Tactics Ogre last week.)
Class of Heroes is a DRPG. Definitely worth it if you know what you're getting into. Riveria is a Sting game, which all have non-standard rpg gameplay... Riveria, iirc is the closest to a traditional rpg but iirc I gave up on it for the same reason someone else mentioned, it felt like you could easily miss stuff in the game's progression. (each screen is an 'area' w/ possible battle, you need to do well in the battle, find stuff, and while you can backtrack to recent areas once you leave a section you're done that section. Hard to explain - it's actually a logical and cool setup, it just drives my ocd crazy.

New PS Vita owner here. I want the following games but am wondering which I should get with the 10% code and which I should wait for a sale or free for PS Plus. Maybe someone with knowledge of the history of PS sales can help.

Super Stardust Delta

Dead Nation

Entwined

Hohokum

Murasaki Baby

The Hungry Horde

The Unfinished Swan

OlliOlli

Guacamelee

Hot Shots Shorties

Gex 3

I know I just missed out on Entwined on sale the week before I got my Vita, so I'll probably get that now since I'm assuming it won't be on sale again for a while. Any others?
I doubt SSD will go on sale anytime soon, and it's absolutely fantastic.

I don't think DN or MB or Hohokum have ever been on sale, though DN was cross buy so I got it on release of vita version.

Guac has been on sale but is worth full price.

Hungry Horde - watch gameplay on youtube. it's almost great, but wasn't totally my thing. Really interesting, new content basically every day.

Finally bought Chrono Trigger and bit the ol bullet on Danganronpa. This anniversary sale was pretty legit though. Not sure where all the complaints are coming from. Sony doesn't have to discount anything and yet some of you think you deserve insane discounts every week.
Well, me, Frisky, and a few others (tyler, handsome pete, corgi, etc) do deserve insane discounts every week. Most others don't. Some deserve price increases.

So, are there any good PS3 *exclusives* that rarely or never go on sale that I should be thinking about using this 10% code on?  I'm a relative newcomer to the PS3 and have slowly been working my way through the classic exclusives (Infamous, Uncharted, etc.)  Thanks!

Just FYI, Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut should be avoided. The Director's Cut is built on an old version of the game which reintroduced a ton of bugs and performance issues which they've never patched. Even on a bleeding-edge PC Director's Cut is a buggy mess which runs like ass...on PS3 it's even worse. :shame:

If you want some Human Revolution love then get the original.

Not bad this week, not bad at all. I'm tempted to go for Deus Ex and Sleeping Dogs, especially at those prices. Was thinking about 3rd Birthday, but I'd much rather just get the physical copy for my PSP.
You may want to pass on Deus Ex as FellOpenlan explains why in the reply/post I quoted above yours. The 15 GB file size and that info is what scared me out of potentially buying it.

I'm confused about Woah Dave - both this thread and the Playstation store list it as Vita only, but there are multiple other online sources (some of then Sony) claiming that it is Vita/PS4 cross buy?

I'm confused about Woah Dave - both this thread and the Playstation store list it as Vita only, but there are multiple other online sources (some of then Sony) claiming that it is Vita/PS4 cross buy?
It's only out on the Vita right now, but a PS4 version is coming soon and will be free to those that have it on Vita thanks to Cross Buy support.

Can someone sell me on Citizens of Earth if I've never played Earthbound and therefore don't even know what that comparison means?
For me, it means that it's a silly RPG about a conspiracy causing the whole world to go crazy that doesn't take itself seriously at all, which is obviously a big change of pace from other RPGs featuring a group of teenagers that are destined to save the world from destruction while partaking in all of the melodrama that that entails. There's a demo on PS4 so you can see if that appeals to you.

You may want to pass on Deus Ex as FellOpenlan explains why in the reply/post I quoted above yours. The 15 GB file size and that info is what scared me out of potentially buying it.
Thanks for the heads up! I had no clue and missed FellOpenian's prior post. I figured the Director's Cut would have been the 'ultimate' edition...glad that bullet was dodged, especially since I was considering buying it since October. And, as for that 15GB size, that's insane. Definitely a pass.

Guess I'll just be getting Sleeping Dogs this time.

Random question (sorry to take it off-topic a bit): Although I'm a big RPG fan, I've not played any of the Persona titles. I always hear great things though. Any recommendations on where to start? The PSP/Vita compatible 'Shin Megami Tensei: Persona' would be the first in the main series correct?

Random question (sorry to take it off-topic a bit): Although I'm a big RPG fan, I've not played any of the Persona titles. I always hear great things though. Any recommendations on where to start? The PSP/Vita compatible 'Shin Megami Tensei: Persona' would be the first in the main series correct?
I don't like them, but the short answer is start with 3, then play 4. (harder to go back, from what I understand). The previous ones are missing some of the things most love about 3 and 4, specifically, social links, which means you spend half the game walking around in the real world going on dates with your friends to increase their friendship which improves their dungeon powers/personas in various ways.

Personally, I'd just go SMT Nocturne on ps2/3 but what do I know.

Wow, I know very few of these PSP titles. Any recommendations?
Yggdra is an extremely unique and interesting take on srpgs. Combat is very cool; it's sort of an interactive combat between squads of enemies, and you'll watch each attack kill off members of your squad until one side wins. You do have some control over the battle, and can turn the tide with careful play. There's sort of a card game in there too, and how you use the cards available to you really affects the over all strategic level. Highly recommended.

I think that's the gem of the psp sales, personally.

Lots love FF Dissidia Duodecim - a fighting game with lots of rpg stats. Not my thing though.

Class of Heroes - fairly hardcore DRPG.

Crimson Gem Saga - perhaps the most traditional jrpg on the list (excluding the FFs obviously)

A bunch of the games are Sting rpgs/srpgs that are tangently connected (Riveria, Hexyz, Yggdra, Knights in the Knightmare, Gungnir)... all the games are quite different from one another, and Sting games in general are very different from most jrpgs/srpgs. They really try new things. They're all part of the same universe, but not really required for one another.

[quote name="PrinnyJ" post="12427791" timestamp="1421801133"]
Edit: What Legacy of Kain games do people recommend? I haven't played any in the series, but the first looks pretty good. Is it only the last one where you can play as both Kain and Raziel?[/quote]
You should play them in order or else you'll get lost on what's going on. The games are extremely story heavy and each one picks up right where the other left off. And they're all very awesome as well, but Soul Reaver 2 is my personal favorite!

I'm thinking about getting the XCom games because they look kinda similar to Valkyria Chronicles and Fire Emblem and they have really good metacritic scores. Plus 10% off $20 seems like a great price. Can anyone recommend it to a Valkyria/FE fan?

Also, I see "The Bureau XCom Declassified" is only $20 as well, but the reviews seem rather mediocre compared to Enemy Unknown/Within. Is that one worth getting? Maybe wait for a sale or price drop?

Also, I see "The Bureau XCom Declassified" is only $20 as well, but the reviews seem rather mediocre compared to Enemy Unknown/Within. Is that one worth getting? Maybe wait for a sale or price drop?
I like Declassified but that is a $10 or less game. Disc has hit that a couple times already. Digital should be there eventually.

Much different game from the other XCom games though.

If you have a Vita I was told the game makes use of the second analog stick. That's why I was waiting for digital to go on sale.

I'm thinking about getting the XCom games because they look kinda similar to Valkyria Chronicles and Fire Emblem and they have really good metacritic scores. Plus 10% off $20 seems like a great price. Can anyone recommend it to a Valkyria/FE fan?

They're sort of like VC and FE, I guess? There's a strategic overworld section not present in those games, but in combat you control a squad of heavily armed soldiers with different skills/perks/weapons/etc and kill aliens. It's got elements of a srpg that will be reminiscent of VC for sure... if anything, it's more tactical.

If you like VC I think you'll dig them. XCOM games are absolutely fantastic with a lot of replay value.

Declassified is a different genre altogether. I own it but it's backlogged so can't comment.

Got my Japanese 10% off Code, but wondering what to get. I'm going to spend 5000 yen.

So far I'm thinking of:

King of fighters 98 Ultimate Match

Capcom vs SNK 2

Justice Academy

If you like Valkyria, you should like Xcom. The developers actually looked to Valkyria to decide how to make the game fun on consoles. You only need to get Enemy Within since it's like a Game of the Year edition that has everything the original version had and more. This is also the cheapest it's been thus far except on PC, but that version is an expansion that requires the base game; on consoles, it's a standalone game.

The Bureau is like a poor man's Mass Effect except you delegate more to your teammates. Your AI companions are incompetent unless you tell them exactly what to do. $20 is a little pricey.It's been as low as $10 at retail.

Does Enemy Within include Enemy unknown + DLC as it does with physicAl copies?

Edit: nvm, aNswered above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back