PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Konami has a countdown on their site, something MGSV related is happening in under 24 hours. So if I had to throw out a random guess I'd say Ground Zeroes is going to be a part of the IGC to coincide with whatever news Konami has.
If Ground Zeroes was the first retail PS4 we got there would be so much rage.

Grabbed the PS3 and Vita February IGC games before it was too late. Now I really want to know what the March games are already.

I tried looking for the time the blog post was made for February and did not see one, just a date. I looked at comments and saw that they started coming in at 8:32 am so I am assuming it was posted at around 8:30

Using this information makes me doubt we will know today. I am going to say the blog post will be out tomorrow morning.

Made a few videos of the cheaper games in the Vita Birthday sale for those that are wondering about them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lWNFDSYNy4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub9PReVM85A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhdEhLv_IXE

If anybody has tips on how to catch a fish in Let's Fish, let me know since the game doesn't explain it at all.

Made a few videos of the cheaper games in the Vita Birthday sale for those that are wondering about them:

If anybody has tips on how to catch a fish in Let's Fish, let me know since the game doesn't explain it at all.
What do you think about Ring Run Circus? How are the controls? $2 obviously isn't a big deal, but is it worth putting a couple hours into?

Tempted to grab Rorona and Meruru, but I haven't touched Totori yet (bought in earlier sale) and my Vita is way out of free space. Maybe if Sony would sell memory larger memory cheaper or stop using proprietary format, I would have enough room to buy their digital content >_>

Fans of SAO should definitely pick up Hollow Fragment. I bought at full price with no complaints.
Played Totori a year and a half ago. One of the worst RPGs of the last 5 years for me. I would at least give it a try before you buy the others.

What do you think about Ring Run Circus? How are the controls? $2 obviously isn't a big deal, but is it worth putting a couple hours into?
It seems pretty decent for the price and kind of reminds me of the early Halfbrick games (Echoes and Orbit). The controls are simple and more about timing when to switch rings and such than anything. It doesn't seem like it'll be that hard to get through the levels, but more just time consuming since the levels I've played didn't have fail conditions.

[quote name="Nax5" post="12542401" timestamp="1425327914"]Played Totori a year and a half ago. One of the worst RPGs of the last 5 years for me. I would at least give it a try before you buy the others.[/quote]
What was wrong with it? That and "Little Kings Story" is what I was going to pick up during this sale.

Glad to know were waiting til tomorrow.

Its not like its delayed or anything, wasnt supposed to get free games until tomorrow's update, dunno why people are flipping out

breaking news tomorrow 

We hate to say this but due to reason beyond our control the PS+ free games will end this month. We will still give you lame ass discounts  

watch that be why no news on the new games 

Has anyone gotten their $15 back from the Spend $100 promotion?  I believe it said "on or before March 3rd", but I would like to buy stuff from this sale before the store updates tomorrow

Has anyone gotten their $15 back from the Spend $100 promotion? I believe it said "on or before March 3rd", but I would like to buy stuff from this sale before the store updates tomorrow
I think tomorrow is the close of the window for spending $100, not the date you get $15 back. It's usually around 2 weeks after the window closes

My question for fellow ps-savvy cags:

I bought Child of Light :ps4: a couple of weeks ago. The funds were deducted from my wallet, but the game has yet to appear on my download list. When I try to add the game to cart it says I'm not eligible as if I already own it. Just no way to download. Haven't had this happen before - Any tips?

I think tomorrow is the close of the window for spending $100, not the date you get $15 back. It's usually around 2 weeks after the window closes

I bought Child of Light :ps4: a couple of weeks ago. The funds were deducted from my wallet, but the game has yet to appear on my download list. When I try to add the game to cart it says I'm not eligible as if I already own it. Just no way to download. Haven't had this happen before - Any tips?
Download it on the system it'll work fine. The deadline for spending $100 was 2/24, should get the $15 by end of tomorrow.

Try logginout and then loggin in again.

still no announcement, the end of the world is here
this is why sony is not getting any of my cash, due to the fact i think the games i would buy today will be on PSN sooner or later.

It would be nice if they would at least tell us what the problem is. Are they waiting for the greenlight on one or more games or is there a bigger problem with major changes coming (cough cough doing away with psn+ and going more with their playstation now crap)

Last day for spending was a week ago and as slidecage said the codes are supposed to go out no later than the 3rd. Sony leaves it to the very last moment every single time though.

Injustice.

Way to be behind Frisky reminding me of Injustice. Still would be a terrible, terrible thing.

Glad to know were waiting til tomorrow.

Its not like its delayed or anything, wasnt supposed to get free games until tomorrow's update, dunno why people are flipping out

The blog comments are lol worthy. Every post is littered with IGC announcement bitching.
I swear, bunch of entitled whiny bitches there. I have enough Backlog thanks to the Instant Game Collection (and Hearthstone)

Then again, I hate the fact that my friend still don't queue all the game offerings each month. He just picks and chooses. -_-

I just keep getting Sign In Failed when trying to access the web store? I'm able to sign in to the PlayStation forums and at account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com.

Nice WayForward sale. I wasn't crazy about Mighty Switch Force, but for two dollars I might buy the second game anyway, just because. (Extra Club Nintendo coins, anyway.)

This has nothing really to do with anything, but I've gotten an automated "Funds have been added to your wallet" email each of the last three days for transactions from a week or two ago.  The one today was from 2/16, yesterday's was from 2/17, and Saturday's was from 2/23.  Looking back it looks like I didn't get them when I should have originally, so I just thought it was weird that there was a delay.  Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else noticed something similar.

This has nothing really to do with anything, but I've gotten an automated "Funds have been added to your wallet" email each of the last three days for transactions from a week or two ago. The one today was from 2/16, yesterday's was from 2/17, and Saturday's was from 2/23. Looking back it looks like I didn't get them when I should have originally, so I just thought it was weird that there was a delay. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else noticed something similar.
I got that as well, kinda scared me for a minute..

This has nothing really to do with anything, but I've gotten an automated "Funds have been added to your wallet" email each of the last three days for transactions from a week or two ago. The one today was from 2/16, yesterday's was from 2/17, and Saturday's was from 2/23. Looking back it looks like I didn't get them when I should have originally, so I just thought it was weird that there was a delay. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else noticed something similar.
Ya...I got one today for a transaction on the 20th. Scared me for a second, too, but ya...looks like on the 20th, I got the e-mails for the purchases I made but not the "funds have been added" e-mail. Maybe they're catching up from a glitch or something.

Hmm no one has an answer to my 2 questions on the ps4?

Are there any upcoming special editions I should wait for?

Is there a limit to the number of PS4's you can have your account on like there is for the ps3?

Dumb question, but why not just buy a PSTV and another PS4 controller? You can stream from your PS4 to the PSTV if the TV that your PS4 is connected to is in use. Not really any of my business, though, if you can afford a separate PS4.
nah, pstv is a bit weak, id rather just purchase a 2nd ps4. Just wondering if theres any unique looking one coming out or if i should ust get a Destiny bundle or what. I REALLY wish we got that silver Dragon Quest Slime edition one

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back