PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
if you buy the UE, you get everything Origins related except the multiplayer currency. Once you have purchased the UE, the season pass you bought with it unlocks the season pass skin pack and cold, cold heart DLC as free so that you can purchase it at no cost.

So base game + everything on this page except Arkham Credits

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/batman-arkham-origins/cid=UP1018-NPUB31261_00-BATMANARKHAMORIG%3AADD-ONS
I think you still wouldn't have the Deathstroke or Black Mask packs for some odd reason.

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition will be on sale for $48.99 (30% off) on PS4 and $41.99 (40% off) for PS+.

Game of Thrones Episode 1 and 2 are $3.49 each (30% off) and the Season Pass is $17.49 (30% off).

Season Pass (PS4): https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/game-of-thrones-season-pass/cid=UP2026-CUSA01402_00-C000000000000000

Season Pass (PS3): https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/game-of-thrones-season-pass/cid=UP2026-NPUB31629_00-GT00010000000000
Yes! Definitely buying the season pass. Just in time for the Season premier Sunday!

wow not a single Vita game on sale. nice knowing you vita i say at E3 sony finally pulls the plug on it
You really should just sell your Vita, it's been a huge disappointment for you. How about trying the 3DS out instead?

EDIT: Ninja'd by Deader, lol.

EDIT2: Isn't Bastion supposed to come out for Vita as well, and be cross-buy with the PS4 version?

wow not a single Vita game on sale. nice knowing you vita i say at E3 sony finally pulls the plug on it
There may be hope. Doesn't look like everything has been updated yet. "Weekly Sales" still shows last week's stuff and the PS+ games are still full price.

There's some Persona fans upset that Persona Q tries to make Chie & Akihiko a thing since she's the only girl that can keep up with his demand to train & their meat/protein fetishes. Those purists feel Akihiko should be with Mitsuru.
Why you guys always persona shipping in this thread. lol.

There wasn't really anything between Akihiko and Chie. He was just training with her. KanjixKoromaru is more real than AkixChie.

But yes, AkihikoxMitsuru is undeniable OTP. If you don't agree, then you don't deserve your senpai. Hand 'em over.

Doesn't Game of Thrones suck? I'm on a backlog of Telltale game but loved TWD season 1, season 2 seems good but only one episode in and Wolf Among Us episode 1 was great but haven't continued yet. I add this for 18 bucks but I kept seeing bad reviews. Are they legit?

I can't recall an E3 ever where any company announced that they were no longer supporting their console.

I'm a little confused.  Does the GoT season pass for PS4 include the first episode?  I know for TWD and TWAU the season pass did not include the first episode but it looks like it might be included for GoT.

Sony has no control over what publisher puts what on sale, or for how much. Meanwhile, we're getting several new releases, which seems far more indicative to support than sales do.

Also, this is one of the rare off weeks with a delay... the other one was recent too, I wonder if they're having technical difficulties lately.

Store update seems later than usual this week, this week is supposed to be Dragon Age deals, curious to see what they offer up.

Store update seems later than usual this week, this week is supposed to be Dragon Age deals, curious to see what they offer up.
PS+:

Dragon Age II - PS3 - $9.99 - 50% Off
Dragon Age: Origins - PS3 - $9.99 - 50% Off
Dragon Age: Origins - Return to Ostagar - $2.49 - 50% Off
Dragon Age: Origins Awakening - PS3 - $9.99 - 50% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - PS4 - $35.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - PS3 - $35.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Deluxe Edition Upgrade - PS4 - $5.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Deluxe Edition Upgrade - PS3 - $5.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - PS4 - $41.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - PS3 - $41.99 - 40% Off
PSN:

Dragon Age II - PS3 - $11.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Origins - PS3 - $11.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Origins - Return to Ostagar - $2.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Origins Awakening - PS3 - $11.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - PS4 - $41.99 - 30% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - PS3 - $41.99 - 30% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Deluxe Edition Upgrade - PS4 - $6.99 - 30% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Deluxe Edition Upgrade - PS3 - $6.99 - 30% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - PS4 - $48.99 - 30% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - PS3 - $48.99 - 30% Off

PS+:

Dragon Age II - PS3 - $9.99 - 50% Off
Dragon Age: Origins - PS3 - $9.99 - 50% Off
Dragon Age: Origins - Return to Ostagar - $2.49 - 50% Off
Dragon Age: Origins Awakening - PS3 - $9.99 - 50% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - PS4 - $35.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - PS3 - $35.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Deluxe Edition Upgrade - PS4 - $5.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Deluxe Edition Upgrade - PS3 - $5.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - PS4 - $41.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - PS3 - $41.99 - 40% Off

PSN:

Dragon Age II - PS3 - $11.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Origins - PS3 - $11.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Origins - Return to Ostagar - $2.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Origins Awakening - PS3 - $11.99 - 40% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - PS4 - $41.99 - 30% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - PS3 - $41.99 - 30% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Deluxe Edition Upgrade - PS4 - $6.99 - 30% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Deluxe Edition Upgrade - PS3 - $6.99 - 30% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - PS4 - $48.99 - 30% Off
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - PS3 - $48.99 - 30% Off
Any extras outside the DA sale?

Well if there isnt any other weekly sale aside from Dragon Age, then all I'm waiting for is Bastion to actually be 10% off.

Free ps+ games are LIVE on the web, they show $0.00 in cart

Tower of Guns

Never Alone

Dishonored

Aaru's Awakening

Killzone Mercenary

MonsterBag

I was excited about getting Killzone Mercenary free......turns out I already own it.

I wish Dragon Age would drop a bit more. I want it, but it would go in my backlog, and I don't want to pay $40 for it right now...$20 and we talk.

I was excited about getting Killzone Mercenary free......turns out I already own it.
I felt that way about Yakuza 4 when it became free earlier this year. It wasn't until a month later that I found the disc sitting in my shelf, still waiting to be played.

u shoulda just jumped on the Tell Tale Collection they had on sale like 3 weeks ago for 40ish bucks that included TWD S1+2, WAU, GoT, and TotB
I thought about it but i already own both seasons of Walking dead and Wolf among us. But definitely a great deal for those who didn't have any of those games previously.

why do you say that.

what i see is only

1 game in June

2 games in july (rebirth june 30 some say july)

then nothing till Nov
Two things --

1) Obviously there aren't going to be many games for Vita in retail release. We have shown that we (the royal we) spend all of our money on digital releases and physical releases sit on store shelves. There are -tons- of games coming out for Vita this year, just don't expect carts.

2) You're responding to someone about E3. E3 has game announcements. Of course you wouldn't know about anything being announced at E3, since E3 hasn't happened yet.

physical releases sit on store shelves.
Have you been to a Best Buy, Target or Wal-Mart lately? There ain't nothing sitting on those shelves for Vita. Also another pathetic sign of Vita's fate. Just about everything is clearanced and physical is getting harder to find almost everywhere except GameStop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back