PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Magrunner too since its $1.49 and apparently has a quick and easy plat.

#easytrophywhore
#commons
#bitch
Shit I might be with you on this one.

This is a trophy list I can get behind! (2
trophy_bronze.png
, 16
trophy_silver.png
, 6
trophy_gold.png
, 1
platinum.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well get Magus while you're at it.

Was this the cheapest Blue Estate has been or was it cheaper the other time it was on sale?
No, Magus looks horrible and has bad reviews where Magrunner actually looks decent and has good reviews. I like easy trophies, but only in games I find fun.

I dont remember if Blue was cheaper, but I am not even sure if this is the sale price yet or not. Blue Estate sensibility reminds me of Shadow Warrior. Dumb humor that doesnt take itself seriously so its rather funny. Recalibrating the controller as you played got tiresome so I doubt I can play it for long sessions, but the game is rather short it seems anyway.

No, Magus looks horrible and has bad reviews where Magrunner actually looks decent and has good reviews. I like easy trophies, but only in games I find fun.

I dont remember if Blue was cheaper, but I am not even sure if this is the sale price yet or not.
I was joking. I got Magrunner back when it released for $10 and I had no qualms with it. It was a neat puzzle game that reminded me of a shittier Portal 2 (but still good).

Blue Estate was $4, I bought it at that time. I only played the first level but it worked better than I thought it would using the DS4 instead of a light gun. Nice old-school arcade type shooting gallery. 

Nothing from the sale is jumping out right now. Never Alone maybe but $9 seems a little high as I don't need much else right now. 

I wish I hadn't already bought two of the Muramasa Rebirth DLC add-ons because $7.49 for all four of them sounds pretty good and none of the individual DLCs are on sale. :wall:

I agree with Pancakes. Focus sale looks best so far. I am not sure all prices are updated yet? But I will probably get Blue Estate and Final Exam (if the price goes below $5) at least. Maybe Magrunner too since its $1.49 and apparently has a quick and easy plat.

#easytrophywhore

#commons

#bitch
Magrunner should also be a competent if not great puzzle game.

Final Exam is supposed to be quite decent.

The Spiders games (Styx, Orcs and Men, Mars, Fairy, and Bound by Flame) generally look good but are supposed be average at best. Most of them are cheap, though, which is a quality of its own.

Alright, I can wait for Blue Estate to get to $4 again then and get Magrunner and Final Exam for $4.48 total.  Leaving me with $0.40 left in my PSN account. 

Final Exam is 4 players too if several of us get it.

I wish I hadn't already bought two of the Muramasa Rebirth DLC add-ons because $7.49 for all four of them sounds pretty good and none of the individual DLCs are on sale. :wall:
Wow I didn't even know the dlc was on sale. I'll have to snatch that up too.

That Final Exam game does look pretty cool. I remember it catching my eye when it came out. I'll grab that as well for $3.
I really didn't enjoy Final Exam back when it first released but I did play only single player so it'll probably be a better experience co-op.

Alright, I can wait for Blue Estate to get to $4 again then and get Magrunner and Final Exam for $4.48 total. Leaving me with $0.40 left in my PSN account.

Final Exam is 4 players too if several of us get it.
There's a trophy for completing an online multiplayer game as well. Though it's not clear if that means the entire game or just one level or section or session or whatever.

Regardless, I'm down.

Anyone remember the price on Danganronpa 2 last time it was on sale? Now that I know I like the series I wouldn't mind throwing it in the backlog if this is the cheapest it's been.

If spamming R1 for 5-6 hours to get a plat sounds fun, then it is a game for you. Otherwise, you should pass.

It was one of those games that was so bad it almost became good.
Not for me, but that does sound like the game for you and NotPete/Jeff!

I need billboards and gates to crash into!

This bundle includes five critically acclaimed series by Telltale Games:

- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season

- The Walking Dead: Season Two

- The Wolf Among Us

- Tales from the Borderlands (Episode 1 available now, Episodes 2-5 to be released periodically)

- Game of Thrones – A Telltale Games Series (Episode 1 available now, Episodes 2-6 to be released periodically)
That sure sounds like you're getting all of Tales and GoT.

We got about 4" of snow but not exactly sure. Weather is awesome today. Sunny and calm winds. Had a lot of fun sledding with the boys and a few of their friends.

Whoa, Magrunner uses the Cthulhu mythos, has an easy plat, and is only $1.49?! Bought.
You had me at Cthulhu mythos :)

also my kids platted Magus, and I loved Magus from CT, but this game sucked from what I saw. Easy plat tho I guess. altho they failed to get me that murder soul survivor plat, so they aren't the best at their jobs, lol.

also I got bored and hit up a few chics today, 2 of which said were down to cam tonite, so I might have something going. I need to work more if im going to be buying all this psn sale stuff lately...

Anyone remember the price on Danganronpa 2 last time it was on sale? Now that I know I like the series I wouldn't mind throwing it in the backlog if this is the cheapest it's been.
It's 24.99 for 1 and 34.99 for 2 pre-owned at Gamestop. That's before bday coupons, but they're only available in store. I don't think the sales are good enough to bother with unless you really prefer digital.

Sure, but what about that line immediately after, mentioning that you need the Season Passes for those?
Yeah, it's hard to tell. It could go either way, but I think they're all contained. Hopefully the blog post will clarify this. If it doesn't say outright one of us needs to ask on the blog.

n yeah that sucks bout muramasa rebirth dlc not on sale individually. I grabbed both dlcs (never played game still) when they had them for $2.50 each I think, but they only had 2 out at the time. Now I see there is 2 more... I guess ill try to wait til they are both on sale also.

Yeah, it's hard to tell. It could go either way, but I think they're all contained. Hopefully the blog post will clarify this. If it doesn't say outright one of us needs to ask on the blog.
If it contains the entirety of those two, as well, I might just have to get the collection and sell off my physical copy of TWAU. It would be pretty hard to pass up five "complete" Telltale games for ~$9 each.

That sure sounds like you're getting all of Tales and GoT.
I already own all of them other then Game of Thrones on PS3 or Vita. Not sure this collection is worth $49.50 to me just to play them all again (I haven't played much of the Wolf Among Us yet but it is on my list of things to get to soon.

Is this the same deal/price as XBox got a few months ago? Seems ok if you have never owned any of them and want to play them all I guess.

I already own all of them other then Game of Thrones on PS3 or Vita. Not sure this collection is worth $44 to me just to play them all again (I haven't played much of the Wolf Among Us yet but it is on my list of things to get to soon.

Is this the same deal/price as XBox got a few months ago? Seems ok if you have never owned any of them and want to play them all I guess.
The Xbox deal is worse: $55-$65. https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/The-Telltale-Games-Collection/e119e46c-88bc-46a8-8330-0ab11be37f1e#gameDetailsSection

But I did notice this from the page on the Xbox store: "PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase this bundle, do not repurchase the Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass. You will have access to Episodes 2-5 when they are released." No mention of GoT, for some reason.

Is it really easy? Or is it because it's a puzzle game and you can just read a step by step solution for everything?
Everything is easy for you. So yes, it is really easy.

And also, yes its really easy because you can read/watch a video with step by step instructions.

Anyone wanna go see a double feature at the drive-in?

6742904_G.jpg

Apparently they were both shown at the same time on screens that were visible at the same time to a great majority of the people there.  Good good times.

If it contains the entirety of those two, as well, I might just have to get the collection and sell off my physical copy of TWAU. It would be pretty hard to pass up five "complete" Telltale games for ~$9 each.
I bought the TellTale Complete Pack on XB1 and it includes the full seasons of the 5 games. Great price! Thanks MildObstruction!

I did not realize that Best Buy would haul away your old TV for free if you buy a TV over 51". Thats a damn good deal for a guy like me that has a huge projection TV that no one wants!

TV I would get right now.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-65-class-64-5-diag--led-1080p-smart-hdtv-black/1078018.p?id=1219465276796&skuId=1078018

Free delivery and haul away policy
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/null/special-offer/pcmcat312600050000.c?id=pcmcat312600050000
You're really going to need that new TV for the order on Friday.

Didn't even know they still had drive-ins.
We have a few here in NY about half way between NYC and Albany. One recently closed though just a few months ago. I have been once. Not bad if you go on a nice fall or early summer night. Can't see sitting there on a muggy summer night with all the damn bugs.

I figured it's about time to get in on this amiibo craze (at least to make some $$$ off of it). A friend of mine told me Toys R Us was getting Lucario in stores today which is exclusive there. I walked in to toys r us and started looking at the amiibos. Out of the corner of my eye the clerk by the desk was opening a box of stuff and headed my way. He showed me Lucario, he's like I just opened the box. I don't remember ever being that lucky. I got 2, 1 for me and my friend. Best thing was it was B1G1 40% off on Amiibos. 

We have a few here in NY about half way between NYC and Albany. One recently closed though just a few months ago. I have been once. Not bad if you go on a nice fall or early summer night. Can't see sitting there on a muggy summer night with all the damn bugs.
Curious how drive ins can even make money showing 2 new releases together when theaters get such a small portion of ticket sales that they they stay in business purely on concession sales. I mean shit, I douvt anyone even buys food at the drive in. Just get some mcdonalds or hot cheetos.

I've been to a drive-thru once in my life, during high school.  Double feature of Beverly Hills Cop 3 and The Crow.

I don't remember much of what happened in The Crow.

Curious how drive ins can even make money showing 2 new releases together when theaters get such a small portion of ticket sales that they they stay in business purely on concession sales. I mean shit, I douvt anyone even buys food at the drive in. Just get some mcdonalds or hot cheetos.
Yeah no idea how they stay in business. I am pretty sure the one that closed was struggling and sold the property to a land developer. We bought a coke and some candy or something the one time we went. It must have cost a boat load to upgrade to digital too.

going to the drive in is fun. We used to take my old girlfriend's truck and a few six packs to the one in KC that isn't loaded with riff raff (we were very polite drinkers). I always made sure to visit the snack bar and get popcorn and m&ms because the dancing popcorn told me to.

This drive in was really traditional and still played the old promos and had a full time announcer.

http://youtu.be/vWFX4ylV_ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back