PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a crock. Now I see people are selling those 10% off Best Buy coupons on Ebay. Not spending $5 paypal on that.

However, if anyone here happens to have one, I'm willing to trade for a $5 Amazon code. Then I'll shut up about it.
I won't have time to look till late this week or maybe even Saturday. But if you can't get one by then I will take a look.

I don't know how you do it. As old as we are I find gaming on a 50" tv from 9 feet back SUCKS. I wanted to get a larger TV and send the oldest one to the basement so I can sit 3 feet from it when I game.
Obviously I sit close to the TV, and not on our sofa. I wish I could sit on the sofa and play games, but that's pretty much impossible.

Yeah some of the hats suffer from no skyline cities. The New England one is pretty funny. That Miami one sucks, but I think the grey Seattle one is even worse, can't read anything against that color background for them.

I'm debating picking up the grey Chicago skyline one, but I've been going back and forth between that and one they carry in their pro shop with the chicago flag under the visor. http://store.chicagobears.com/59fifty-Chicago-Flag-Cap.aspx Kind of want this one to go with my bulls chicago flag hat 

2cqzcax.jpg

Obviously I sit close to the TV, and not on our sofa. I wish I could sit on the sofa and play games, but that's pretty much impossible.
I don't have a decent comfortable chair close to the 50" in the living room. So either I game from the couch or I grab a kitchen chair which isn't very comfortable. Which is why eventually (probably not till November / December) all the stuff in the living room will go in the basement and I will get a larger TV for the living room along with new furniture. I will sit like on top the 50" tv when it is in the basement.

The 32" will either go in one of the spare rooms or in a corner like it is now.

I was referring to my childhood. I should have quoted my post about Bayou Billy as I was thinking of that time period when I was a kid.

I do only have a 40 and 43 inch TV I mostly game on though so your still bigger. For now.
The first VCR I had as a kid didn't count in minutes and seconds. It counted only in seconds. So when we would tape movies off TV we would write the length of them in seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first VCR I had as a kid didn't count in minutes and seconds. It counted only in seconds. So when we would tape movies off TV we would write the length of them in seconds.
When I was a kid I remember renting Harry and the Hendersons on VHS and getting the Betamax instead. I hated when that shit happened.

I game on a 37" TV from the couch.  At least for now.

But I can usually see everything just fine from there.  Y'all big TV havers must be overcompensating for something.

They need to come up with a new ??? Day hat so I can be in on the ground floor.
Dont give them any ideas.

#VoluntaryWorkoutDayhat

#StartofCamphat

#CutDayhat

#FirstGameofSeasonhat

#ByeWeekhat

#MNFhat
#ThursdayNighthat

#SundayNighthat

#FinalDayofSeasonhat

#Playoffhat

#FirstRoundhat

#DivisionalRoundhat

#ConferenceChamphat (already done?)

etc.

I went into an all hands meeting about the announced buy out of my company right after posting the article.  Thanks for saving me from the wrath of Ltrain Chewy.

Dont give them any ideas.

#VoluntaryWorkoutDayhat

#StartofCamphat

#CutDayhat

#FirstGameofSeasonhat

#ByeWeekhat

#MNFhat
#ThursdayNighthat

#SundayNighthat

#FinalDayofSeasonhat

#Playoffhat

#FirstRoundhat

#DivisionalRoundhat

#ConferenceChamphat (already done?)

etc.
You forgot the pink #breastcancerawareness hats dummy

What a crock. Now I see people are selling those 10% off Best Buy coupons on Ebay. Not spending $5 paypal on that.

However, if anyone here happens to have one, I'm willing to trade for a $5 Amazon code. Then I'll shut up about it.
For whatever reason they send me 10% coupons in my email but they're linked to my name. They send me a reminder every couple of months that it's about to expire and when I look at the link in the email, it's a new coupon with an expiration date a couple of months from now.

Buddy of mine has a rich friend that played golf with Jameis Winston today at Avila Golf and Country club.  The Derrick Brooks charity golf tourney. 

Avila is where Tony Dungy, Warren Sapp and other football players have or do live. Along with a lot of Yankees like Jeter (before he moved into the biggest mansion in Tampa recently) and A Rod.   

http://www.avilagolf.com/

Buddy of mine has a rich friend that played golf with Jameis Winston today at Avila Golf and Country club. The Derrick Brooks charity golf tourney.

Avila is where Tony Dungy, Warren Sapp and other football players have or do live. Along with a lot of Yankees like Jeter (before he moved into the biggest mansion in Tampa recently) and A Rod.

http://www.avilagolf.com/
So the bucs are drafting winston?

Also whats his handicap?

I had to change it because at least one CAG had trouble getting it to open (was probably being blocked by some sort of ad filter with all the Taco Bell stuff in there) and didn't want to actually think of anything witty to title it.

Not knowing you have to pay for stuff at a retail store-itis.

It is a serious affliction that has only been seen in FSU football players. First known player with the disease was Peter Warrick.
He was amazing to watch when he was in college. I'd put him on the short list for the most elusive dude to ever play football. Total bust with the Bengals, though.

[quote name="YBX87" post="12663903" timestamp="1430171791"]cleaner , did you see my steam message about thief being on sale for $5.99? LOL[/quote]
Was that you? I just saw a random message, said to myself "Who the fuck it that?" and blocked them. J/k. More like I ignored it because I'm not really interested in buying any PC games right now. Thanks for the heads up though.

I get so many sale updates from Steam that I tend to ignore them unless it's their summer/winter sale. Plus the lady in charge of fulfilling my PC prize said they're waiting for all the winners from their contests (they had a contest at various cons/festivals over the past few months) to respond and are giving it at least a month due to the spacing of events so I'm not planning on using Steam for a bit.

Was that you? I just saw a random message, said to myself "Who the fuck it that?" and blocked them. J/k. More like I ignored it because I'm not really interested in buying any PC games right now. Thanks for the heads up though. I get so many sale updates from Steam that I tend to ignore them unless it's their summer/winter sale. Plus the lady in charge of fulfilling my PC prize said they're waiting for all the winners from their contests (they had a contest at various cons/festivals over the past few months) to respond and are giving it at least a month due to the spacing of events so I'm not planning on using Steam for a bit.
Get that Steam backlog going Cleaner!

[quote name="mitch079" post="12664085" timestamp="1430176904"]Get that Steam backlog going Cleaner![/quote]
It's already hundreds deep. I'm good.

Xoo3uOR.gif

ughhhhhhhhhh finallllllyyyyyyy

Some stats:

Story mode: 01:19

Test Your Luck: 00:03

Towers (offline) 05:38 (51 living towers completed)

Towers (online) (time not displayed) (14 towers completed)

Player vs Player (offline): 01:24 (228 matches)

Kustom Kombat (offline): (time not displayed) (1058 matches, best guess 08:20) - that's the big xp grinder

Online time played: 04:15 (243 matches - take away the boosting and my actual record was around 27/16)

Total time actually played (not dicking around trying to find online matches, putzing around in the krypt or waiting for turns and whatnot): 22 hours

Total time dicking around trying to find online matches that aren't a mess and other stuff: 40000012941294 hours

tl;dr - if you're somehow super efficient, organized and have good boosting pals you could probably polish the plat off in 20-25 hours assuming you can actually play (otherwise getting the 10 ranked in a row will be tough).  Realistically it's probably more like 40-50 hours.  

And yeah, boosting with strangers.   fuck.  that.  noise.  fucking seriously.  

(edit - weird website I'm using with hearts effect keeps shrinking my awesome image!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back