PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
decision time. will be at 41 after i get age of zombies, and can boost that up to 86 if i get the jack box and tales of blands season pass. maybe game of thrones or fantasy hero(if i like the demo).

Wow, PS just released a series of videos called between Shu ferns... pretty funny mimicking between two ferns and not being afraid to ask the ridiculous questions in a funny way... love how Sony seems like so much fun between this and the share games video, they never take themselves too seriously.

Interview with Boyes

"What was it like making an indie game like Destiny?"

"Ummmm, it's not an indie game and I didn't make it"

"So what do you do then?"

Last edited by a moderator:
So if I wanted to get Black Flag Freedom Cry and I own ACIV I can buy the level DLC for $9.99 but if I didn't I'd have to buy the stand alone for $14.99? I have ACIV and am considering Freedom Cry, just wondering why there are 2 versions of it for PS4. 

HOLY SHIT IT POSTED AND I SAW IT WITHOUT HITTING REFRESH. CAG 4.0!!

Edit: As expected, I had to refresh for this one. Mother fuck er!

Other random House of Cards complaint: Kevin Spacey talks the vice president into resigning for no good reason?
The VP was already pointed out as a limp figurehead who was only there to deliver his swing-state (Pennsylvania) for the President in the election. You see that the President has very little desire for the VP's opinions on most topics and Spacey does his best to further create this void and contention between the Prez and VP. At the same time he runs a recovering drug addict for the vacated Governor position in PA because he knows he can bomb him out and leave the Dems with no good options for Govenor of PA. So he persuades the VP to go back to a job he wants, in the state he's from, where he'll have the power he wants and so the party can continue to run the state of PA.

Of course it's far fetched, it's a heavily dramatized show. But the strategizing Spacey does makes it more than plausible that it could happen. Not like he just walked into the VP's office and asked him to step down.

So if I wanted to get Black Flag Freedom Cry and I own ACIV I can buy the level DLC for $9.99 but if I didn't I'd have to buy the stand alone for $14.99? I have ACIV and am considering Freedom Cry, just wondering why there are 2 versions of it for PS4.
Yes you're right. Not sure why they're priced differently. Probably a market test of some kind for Ubi.

Are you a girl?
not to mention it says something about him, i mean OITNB is a comedy where as HoC is a drama... when I hear people say something like I don't like Apples but I like Oranges.... Ok, but how did you get that out of it, they are not similar at all! So why bring it up?

I don't like New Girl, but I like Arrow... same statement, really dumb to say.

PS3? Why?
Market share is the only reason I can think of. It didn't do that great on PC, honestly, so the only reason for those ports is to try to make a splash in a smaller pool. With that in mind, though, I'm not sure where in the Wii U customer base they think they'll get buyers.

Vita might be a decent fit for it with the limited graphics and style of play, but otherwise I don't think the other two systems will get them much.

Are you a girl?
I was hesitant about Orange since only girls recommended it to me but I really liked it. Haven't seen House of Cards yet though. Did you guys ever see Boss on Starz (I think it was Starz)? That show was awesome. Kelsey Grammar as a corrupt mayor of Chicago.

And the only Hulk I wanna hear about coming to any console is a port or direct sequel to Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. Anything else can go to hell.

I seriously want to know that rocksteady is working on another comic book game after Arkham Knight... I feel like they may be the only one to do any good game based off a major comic character.

I would freak if they did either justice league or Superman

I was hesitant about Orange since only girls recommended it to me but I really liked it. Haven't seen House of Cards yet though. Did you guys ever see Boss on Starz (I think it was Starz)? That show was awesome. Kelsey Grammar as a corrupt mayor of Chicago.
I tried watching that. Couldn't get into it at all. I'm usually not a fan of corrupt figure shows. The Shield and House of Cards are the only exceptions I can think of offhand.

Just beat Gravity Rush and enjoyed the game a lot more than I expected. Now time to clean up trophies and work on the challenges.

yeah, a 9mm gunshot to the face.
I was thinking more like a bottle of pills.

and yes I will probably STILL get ac:victory day one if I'm being honest. I can't even begin to guess what part of my brain is broken to cause that to happen. probably the same part that enjoys running around late 1700s paris collecting cockades.
They have a different studio (Quebec) working on this one. This is their first AC game if I understand correctly. Hopefully that means good things.

Yeah I've never had an IRL guy tell me anything really positive about OITNB.

Haven't seen Boss but I know what it is. I love Kelsey Grammar. I guess I should check it out. Can you stream it anywhere?

I tried watching that. Couldn't get into it at all. I'm usually not a fan of corrupt figure shows. The Shield and House of Cards are the only exceptions I can think of offhand.
The Shield is about a corrupt person? I've heard a lot about that show but don't know anything about it. I think that dude from Fantastic 4 might be in it.

So if we start Final Horizons today and earn some trophies, are we disqualified from the TiT if that gets picked to be the game?

Yeah I've never had an IRL guy tell me anything really positive about OITNB.

Haven't seen Boss but I know what it is. I love Kelsey Grammar. I guess I should check it out. Can you stream it anywhere?
I have no idea.

I was pretty far in making this list of PSN games I want, but fuck it, I'm just gonna browse and buy shit.

Just buy and play Geometry Wars 3 instead. Problem solved and you won't give a shit about Final Horizons when the contest does start.

What do you guys think of this list to make up the $80 I need for the $100?

Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - $8.00
Dustforce - $4.00
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - $17.99
Blade Kitten - $4.99
Gravity Rush - Maid Costume Pack - $3.99
Gravity Rush - Military Pack - $3.99
Gravity Rush - Spy Costume Pack - $3.99
Muramasa Rebirth - Genroku Legends: Hell's Where The Heart Is - $4.99
Muramasa Rebirth - Genroku Legends: A Spirited Seven Nights' Haunting - $4.99
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - The Lost Clones (Vita) $3.99
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - The Teleporter Chambers (Vita) $3.99
Murasaki Baby (Vita) $14.99
Lollipop Chainsaw Dynamic Theme (PS3) $2.99

PC Space Hulk is for losers. It's all about the board game.

spacehulk_reg.jpg

Is this a teaser, or just Sony EU being a-holes? :whistle2:k

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/539869005482573824

Glad that they're throwing in bonus episodes to make up for that price difference.

Even bigger bonus since I'll probably wait for it to hit $15 or so either way.

What do you guys think of this list to make up the $80 I need for the $100?

Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - $8.00
Dustforce - $4.00
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - $17.99
Blade Kitten - $4.99
Gravity Rush - Maid Costume Pack - $3.99
Gravity Rush - Military Pack - $3.99
Gravity Rush - Spy Costume Pack - $3.99
Muramasa Rebirth - Genroku Legends: Hell's Where The Heart Is - $4.99
Muramasa Rebirth - Genroku Legends: A Spirited Seven Nights' Haunting - $4.99
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - The Lost Clones (Vita) $3.99
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - The Teleporter Chambers (Vita) $3.99
Murasaki Baby (Vita) $14.99
Lollipop Chainsaw Dynamic Theme (PS3) $2.99
Liberation HD would be a good way to get back to getting trophies real quick. If I was going for the $100 spent I'd also probably grab Oddworld. Can't speak on the rest of the stuff there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back