PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRO TIP: When someone spoils something and you want to call them out on it, don't quote the spoiler. If by chance someone missed it you're just giving them another chance to be spoiled by it.
Fat chance of that happening. No one misses *any* post in this thread.

Unless it's a post made by he who must not be mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished the 1st episode of Game of Thrones, and it seems that Telltale finally fixed the framerate issues with their games. I had no issues on PS4, the game looked and ran great.

The writers did a really great job of capturing the shock value of the books and show (that ending though  :shock: ). Normally, I wait until a season pass sale or a physical copy, but I am glad I decided to try this day one.

why would we skip a month? just have the people who voted yes play out this challenge. There were always people that sat out past challenges. You can start now.

also im gonna go stream Titan Attacks and then probly finish collectibles/blast shards on infamous. oh fun!
www.twitch.tv/velo214
I just voted skip because there was no option for choose a different game or no.

Just beat Gravity Rush and enjoyed the game a lot more than I expected. Now time to clean up trophies and work on the challenges.
It was the first Vita game I played and I also really liked it, enough that it's one of the few games I've bothered to platinum (quake in fear, Gator). Seriously hope it gets a sequel.

Stupid Walking Dead spoiled Walking Dead. Then Walking Dead had to apologize for Walking Dead.

You always have to watch out for people spoiling stuff, but gawd damn, how you gonna spoil your own shit?
They did it as a picture too, so there was no way you were missing the spoiler. I unfollowed the Facebook page.

I knew what was coming but it was still sad.

They did it as a picture too, so there was no way you were missing the spoiler. I unfollowed the Facebook page.

I knew what was coming but it was still sad.
Spoiler for the spoiler conscious.
Not sure if you scrutinized it or not, but just above the picture, they typed "RIP Beth". So, technically had they not put that, it could have been percieved that he had rescued her from her captors and carrieing her to safety. But whoever typed that only sealed the deal. Pretty shitty either way.

It's that damned Destiny. You were never this rude before. Its changed you. Altered you. I must say, it's rather unflattering.
What's rude about skipping posts? If they don't interest me, don't address me directly, or are something completely retarded, why would I bother reading it? Do you often waste your time with things that you're completely uninterested in? Or is this like little league where I should read all posts because everyone tried so hard? At this point, it's pretty clear who the retards are and who actually makes posts worth reading.

Some people I skip all of their posts, because they've never contributed anything worth reading. But they're not like other girls so maybe I should go easier on them.

Then other people just might not be talking about something I care about. A ton of people I like posted today about shows that Ive never watched and don't care about, so I skipped them all.

What's rude about skipping posts? If they don't interest me, don't address me directly, or are something completely retarded, why would I bother reading it? Do you often waste your time with things that you're completely uninterested in? Or is this like little league where I should read all posts because everyone tried so hard? At this point, it's pretty clear who the retards are and who actually makes posts worth reading.
Some people I skip all of their posts, because they've never contributed anything worth reading. But they're not like other girls so maybe I should go easier on them.
Then other people just might not be talking about something I care about. A ton of people I like posted today about shows that Ive never watched and don't care about, so I skipped them all.
You need to put your sarcasm spectacles back on.

I just saw the ps4 with the 20th anniversary paint job...looks so bleh.

I'm sure lots of people love it, but not for me

I still wish that slime ps4 made it state side. I would have splurged to buy that.

Flash is getting more and more retarded as a character, but Arrow in it made me decide to start watching that show. It looks like it's got a much better lead.
He's a young kid who just gained super powers, he's not going to be this mature crime fighter right off the bat. He makes some progress on that front in Flash vs Arrow.

I would have splurged to buy that.
I doubt your husband would let you.

Not hard, but very time-consuming. Stupid shit like "use every character's special move" and such. There's like 200 characters in the game. "Win 100 ranked online matches," etc..
Trophy guide says 10/10 for difficulty. I'm sure the online stuff would be really hard for most players.

Walking Dead mid season "finale" had me pretty close crying like a bitch, but I ain't no bitch.
You've officially lost the privilege to make fun of what other people watch. What a shitty show The Walking Dead has become. I liked the first couple episodes of this season, but then it fell into the normal rhythm of 1 or 2 good episodes followed by 4 or 5 that are boring as fuck.

He's a young kid who just gained super powers, he's not going to be this mature crime fighter right off the bat. He makes some progress on that front in Flash vs Arrow.
It's not the crime-fighting stuff that makes Flash a shitty character. It's everything else, especially how he acts with everything in regards to Iris. He's at least in his 20s, too, so he's not that young.

I get that a lot of the stupid stuff he does is driven by the stupid shit every superhero character does. Most of his problems are caused by himself; he needs to tell Iris he's the Flash, at least, and anybody else he gets close to should know as well. Iris is already in danger and that's been proven by her being attacked for her "connection" to him from the writing. There's no benefit to not letting her know who he is. He also needs to apologize for what happened in last night's episode, but there's been no suggestion from anybody that he do so nor has there been even a hint that it'll happen.

I haven't watched many of the superhero shows because they are often very badly written, but this is turning bad a lot faster than even Smallville did.

It's not the crime-fighting stuff that makes Flash a shitty character. It's everything else, especially how he acts with everything in regards to Iris. He's at least in his 20s, too, so he's not that young.

I get that a lot of the stupid stuff he does is driven by the stupid shit every superhero character does. Most of his problems are caused by himself; he needs to tell Iris he's the Flash, at least, and anybody else he gets close to should know as well. Iris is already in danger and that's been proven by her being attacked for her "connection" to him from the writing. There's no benefit to not letting her know who he is. He also needs to apologize for what happened in last night's episode, but there's been no suggestion from anybody that he do so nor has there been even a hint that it'll happen.

I haven't watched many of the superhero shows because they are often very badly written, but this is turning bad a lot faster than even Smallville did.
How did you not see the apology at the end? Only to Iris, but he did apologize.

I do think the concept of super heroes in TV/movies needs a good refresher. So many of these comics have been around for over half a century and so the approach needs to be updated. These reboots of old comics are setting the characters in the current day, which is fine, but they're not really making accommodations for the changes that have occurred since the time period the characters were invented in. The Flash isn't so fast that he couldn't easily be caught on a high-speed camera, at least not with what's been shown on the TV show, and anybody with interest could pretty easily track his movements to find that he keeps returning to STAR labs. 

How did you not see the apology at the end? Only to Iris, but he did apologize.
He didn't do anything to Iris. He needs to apologize to the guy he attacked, not the bystander there when he did it. But no, they want the police (and especially Eddie) hostile towards The Flash as a plot device so of course he can't apologize or even make an attempt to work with the cops.

Only 38 Burnout challenges to go and that Paradise plat is mine. Only two more after that for the sweet sweet 100%. It's now my highest scoring TT game that's not Pinball Arcade.

He didn't do anything to Iris. He needs to apologize to the guy he attacked, not the bystander there when he did it. But no, they want the police (and especially Eddie) hostile towards The Flash as a plot device so of course he can't apologize or even make an attempt to work with the cops.
I kinda see your point, but all he would do is try and have him arrested anyway during his attempt at an apology. And you know who Eddie is in the comics, right? He kinda has to hate the Flash, and this seems to be the beginning of that.

I kinda see your point, but all he would do is try and have him arrested anyway during his attempt at an apology. And you know who Eddie is in the comics, right? He kinda has to hate the Flash, and this seems to be the beginning of that.
No, no idea. I've no knowledge of the comics. So far the setup just comes off exactly like the huge fuck-up in Smallville, where Clark was the primary cause of Lex turning into a bad guy. It was stupid as hell there and it's looking to be stupid as hell here as well.

And by the way just because Eddie would try to arrest him doesn't mean he shouldn't apologize anyway. It's not like Eddie actually can arrest him, after all, and Eddie is familiar with the bad guy that caused The Flash to go nuts. Iris didn't really have any framework for that explanation to make sense, but it would have meant a lot more to Eddie, who saw a fellow cop go nuts earlier in the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back