PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Since I know you guys care I just got my electric bill and its still $100 and some change.  My kWh per day useage is just over half what it was this time last year when the ex was still living there.  So my bill was probably almost $200 last year at this time.

In other words I can go get hammered for an extra hundo this month!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sad to hear the new TMNT is so blah. Mine was preparing for shipping so I requested a cancellation. Hopefully it goes through but if it doesn't I'll just play it, I used credit anyways but I'd rather rent it at this point. 

I'm sad to hear the new TMNT is so blah. Mine was preparing for shipping so I requested a cancellation. Hopefully it goes through but if it doesn't I'll just play it, I used credit anyways but I'd rather rent it at this point.
I got an email this morning that it's being stocked in redbox machines (the PS4, Xbone, and 360 versions anyway).

I want to go back to it after Uncharted. Was waiting on some butt buddies of mine to play hardcore but it looks like they hate me now.
I don't hate you. I've just been going through some stuff. I dropped pretty much all gaming besides some Vita on breaks at work. I should be back to form soon.

I'm certain me and my boys are the primary electricity users in our house. Probably by a wide margin.

Thats only because it is still in the 50s up there so you dont have to run your AC all day if your home. Like she was doing (most of the day).
It's in the low 80s and beautiful today. But, yeah, it's been a cool and VERY VERY rainy spring here so far. But my wife works as a long term substitute and the kids are at school, so until summer that wouldn't really apply to us anyway.

Is Lords of the Fallen any good? Calling it an easy Souls game isn't exactly that enticing.

Will probably also buy Vanquish so I can get the easy plat.

On my way to cancel my in store preorder for Ninja Turtles I was emailed the promo code for $10 in Fandango cash. Score!

Edit: can only be used towards the new turtle movie. Less score.

Is Lords of the Fallen any good? Calling it an easy Souls game isn't exactly that enticing.

Will probably also buy Vanquish so I can get the easy plat.
I liked it on the first playthrough, which I explored pretty much completely. I went for the plat which required two additional runs, but no new content was provided in the subsequent playthroughs. I don't think the game even got more complex, just the HPs of the enemies went way up and so did the damage they did. I'd say it's worth the $12 for the complete edition and it'll take you about 25-30 hours at the most unless you go for the plat.

$38.xx for me last month on my electricity bill. It will shoot up over the summer, but not a ton because even at full blast it can't cool my top floor. So I don't run it way too cool and just hang in my basement.

You guys tried the Pepsi 1893? The ginger cola is great with some bourbon.

Also grabbed a 6 pack of Hoplanta from the gas station today, first time I've seen it. Pretty decent brew.

Good luck, hope it all works out well for your kid and you.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Yeah she's had her live in boyfriend who just got arrested with drugs in his system sleeping in the bed with her and my kid, I'm fed up.

Also, her car is now in reposession. She has it parked in her sisters yard with the front tire off it like they won't winch it up onto the truck and haul ass, lol.

she's spending all her money getting the sorry ass boyfriend out of jail, on MMA classes at a gym (lmao) and tattoos. But won't pay her bills. If a judge sides with her he's a fucking retard.

Yeah she's had her live in boyfriend who just got arrested with drugs in his system sleeping in the bed with her and my kid, I'm fed up.

Also, her car is now in reposession. She has it parked in her sisters yard with the front tire off it like they won't winch it up onto the truck and haul ass, lol.

she's spending all her money getting the sorry ass boyfriend out of jail, on MMA classes at a gym (lmao) and tattoos. But won't pay her bills. If a judge sides with her he's a fucking retard.
jfc

That would be awesome. You should prioritize this.
I'll get to it. I want to get Payday 2 cleaned up and get the Wipeout HD online trophies out of the way first.

Since I have to buy a hard drive first anyway, I'll probably just play Demon's Souls again.

Family courts are so heavily favored towards women, it's ridiculous. I hope you get custody but I wouldn't be surprised if the court sides with the mother.

Just for the hell of it, I stopped at Redbox and rented TMNT.  Just finished the first boss level while the wife took the kids to karate class.  Having never played a Platinum game, I wasn't sure what to expect.  A whole lot of button mashing is what I think I just did.  I'll jump back on it tonight after the kids go to bed and see how far I can get.

I am a little disappointed that I didn't hear Mikey say 'Cowabunga' once while I was playing.  Now it's time to nosh on some leftover pizza.

Family courts are so heavily favored towards women, it's ridiculous. I hope you get custody but I wouldn't be surprised if the court sides with the mother.
Especially in South GA dude. But I won't be at peace until I at least know that I did everything in my power to get him out of that shit. It beats signing a generic agreement and always wondering what could have been.

My light bill is normally $100 or just a little over. Not bad for a pretty big mobile home in south GA.

God, I think I need a shower after that last sentence.

bread's done
Back