PSPGO system $100 at e-spot kiosk in Macy's

poet17eric

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
The e-spot kiosk in the Vernon Hills, IL Macy's had the PSPGO for $99.99. I don't remember how many or what color, I was just seeing what things they had on sale. I have no idea how e-shop sales work so it may be YMMV. They are run by ZoomSystems and their zoomshop finder is:

http://www.zoomsystems.com/customer-service/zoomshop-finder/

NOTE: Not all stores that show up on the finder are Macy's e-spot.

Happy hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']"To receive the emailed voucher you must:

• Either create a new PlayStation Network account on the new PSPgo, or just sign-in on the new PSPgo with your existing PlayStation Network account.
  • After completing the first step, you will need to activate the PSPgo for games. On the XMB, go to
    icn_psn.gif
    (PlayStation Network) >
    icn_Account_management.gif
    (Account Management) >
    icn_system_activation.png
    (System Activation). Highlight "Game" and press the
    icn_btnx_color.gif
    button.
  • Next, you will need to "Opt In" to receive notifications from Sony Computer Entertainment ("SCE"). On the XMB, go to
    icn_psn.gif
    (PlayStation Network) >
    icn_Account_management.gif
    (Account Management) > [Account Information] > [Notification Preferences]. At this point, you will need to check the box that says, "Yes, I am interested in receiving materials from Sony Computer Entertainment." Once you receive your voucher code, you can change this preference if you do not wish to receive emails from SCE.
Emails with the voucher codes will be sent out within 5 to 7 business days, but may take up to 14 business days in some instances. Only consumers that purchase the PSPgo "Digital Game Pack" are eligible to receive the emailed voucher."[/QUOTE]

^This^

Wow, thanks for the quick response!

Would anyone recommend getting this btw? I have a 2000 and it works just fine but the go looks much more... portable?

Quick question, if I don't have a ps3 is it pointless to have this then? I don't really intend on buying many games and if I did I would probably want to go digital instead. I still have my 2 old psn accounts though..

You can access the store thorugh the PSP Go itself, and you can also use Media Go to buy games on your PC I believe.

To answer an earlier poster's question, I followed the steps and have not received any free games either.

Update: It has been about 10 days since I registered and followed the steps to get the three free games. Still no email from Sony. Still hoping they will honor the expired codes, but at this point not having much faith. Oh well, still very impressed with the PSP Go. Been playing some demos like Ghost of Sparta and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. Awesome. But as with many of you, I wish the DL games matched their in-store prices. Just have to be cheap and patient.

[quote name='explorer1990']I just scored a Go at Target for $70 (I know this is a Macy's thread) and followed the steps outlined to get the 3 free games (Thanks for the info). I really hope they honor it. I would love some free games.[/QUOTE]

Amazing you still one found in a Target.

bread's done
Back