Question about Paypal 15$ off and Google 10$ off.

The google $10 off promotion is simple. You sign up for Google Check out (type it in in the google search bar and it'll bring it up). Once you sign up for it, find a vendor that uses google check out and participates in the program (they are listed when you sign up for GCO). Then, when you use GCO to checkout, it'll take $10 off a apurchase of $10+ (before shipping/tax). Unfortunately, you would've had to sign up by Feb. 15th for this promotion.

As for the paypal $15 refund, all you have to do is use paypal to make a purchase of $30 or more and you'll get a refund of $15 in your paypal account in a couple of months. Just make sure you sign up for the promotion on paypal (see the thread in the deals section for more info and where to sign up).

[quote name='Warner1281'] Unfortunately, you would've had to sign up by Feb. 15th for this promotion.[/quote]

no you wouldnt have... i signed up an account yesterday and it worked...

I've been searching the various forums, but I can't find the link to the 15 off paypal deal. Can someone please take a second and post the link here for me?
thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back