Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fist of Plastic, FREE on PSN, ends 5/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
On US PSN store. Normally $9.99.
Check under New Releases under the Spring logo.
It's up, and it's free.

11kgxi1.jpg

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMZvqgxK3S8

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ravens52bears54']I'm one of them. I'm not buying PSN games anymore. I keep getting hosed. First I finally broke down and bought R&C:QFB for $15 and then a few days later it dropped to $10. Then I buy this game on day one and now this.[/QUOTE]

you should capitalize on your skill. Let everyone know when you buy something so that the rest of us know it will drop soon.

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']man o man...is anybody else experiencing an incredibly slow DL speed?[/QUOTE]
Just came on to say this. We must be crashing their system because it is telling me I am looking at 2 and a half hours to get this.

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']man o man...is anybody else experiencing an incredibly slow DL speed?[/QUOTE]

No doubt the servers are being absolutely slammed right now.

[quote name='lolmister']Okay deal but I'm gonna have to pass on it.[/QUOTE]

What, what, what?

Free is just an "Okay deal?" You are on the wrong site. :)

Downloading this now - does this have trophy support?

[quote name='RudyPants']What, what, what?

Free is just an "Okay deal?" You are on the wrong site. :)

Downloading this now - does this have trophy support?[/QUOTE]

Indeed it does.

And yeah, to call this an "okay deal" is crazy. For free I'd even take Big Rigs.

[quote name='pandanaut']Indeed it does.

And yeah, to call this an "okay deal" is crazy. For free I'd even take Big Rigs.[/QUOTE]

Good to know for those on the fence (or are are Trophy whores). Thanks.

Just finished downloading...only took about 10 minutes. Installing as I type. Thanks OP!!! Sprint...I hate your service...but thanks for the free game!!! :)

Saw this and thought FOR SURE THERE MUST BE SOME GIMMICK.

...Regardless, Free is Free and it looks like it'll provide me with enough entertainment to justify the price XD

(Also Bionic Commando $5?! I'm SO glad I didn't buy that a couple weeks ago...)

First thing I'll do when I get home from work is download this and other stuff off PSN. I'm starting to enjoy Thursdays even more now!

I just finished downloading this game and it is not half bad. Nothing amazing but still kinda fun. Thanks Sprint (For the cheap cell phone service and my free game)!

[quote name='RudyPants']Good to know for those on the fence (or are are Trophy whores). Thanks.[/QUOTE]

How can you be on the fence for a free downloadable game?

[quote name='shrike4242']Free always works for taking up hard drive space on the PS3.

Odd that Sprint's the one footing the bill for it being "free", since I'm sure they're paying off the $9.99 charge that it normally would be.[/QUOTE]

I thought that they might get it at a cheaper rate for buying a lump sum of the games... or maybe it depends on how many downloads they get..

Thanks Sprint. Doesn't quite make up for the incredibly shitty service that you provided to me when I was a customer (and sorry, I'm not coming back no matter what), but I'll consider it a slight bit of reimbursement. :lol:

Thanks Sprint, DL and played a little, pretty cool little game. I wonder if they will have DLC that will cost $ to make up for losses?

Can I create a PSN account online and download this for in the future when I get a PS3 so I'll have this? I doubt it but that'd be nice.

Hydro2Oxide, I'll create one for you on my PS3 if you like. Just give me a free email addy and password and those will become the account's login info. Then you can redownload the game later on. :)

nice. thanks for the info OP. not really my type of game but when it is free, it becomes my type of game!
will DL once i get home.

about that free home space...where do u go to download it? i went on and couldnt figure it out

[quote name='mr_burnzz']nice. thanks for the info OP. not really my type of game but when it is free, it becomes my type of game!
will DL once i get home.

about that free home space...where do u go to download it? i went on and couldnt figure it out[/QUOTE]
Go to the Mall and then go to the "Estate" store there and then buy the Chamber space for $0.00.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']How can you be on the fence for a free downloadable game?[/QUOTE]

This guy:

[quote name='lolmister']Okay deal but I'm gonna have to pass on it.[/QUOTE]

Was debating picking this up last week, but never got around to it. Glad I wait/forgot!

Thanks Sprint! My brother, a friend and I have been having a blast playing this game so far. Especially the Dodgeball game mode.

This game is awesome! I love the music and the animation is very good. All the better that it is free... I almost feel bad.

Free is awesome, but $15? Damn, I don't think it would be worth that. Maybe $10.

The challenges are pretty fun. I find the combat to be aggravating though, so I only really liked the challenges that involved throwing shit or acrobatics.

I actually feel that this is one of the few games that utilize the Sixaxis fairly well.
Had a blast playing some of the challenges. Controls could take some time to get used to/memorize, but I feel that it would have been worth $10. Maybe $15 if you game with local friends a lot.

But I can't complain about a FREE game.

Wow. I came thisclose to buying it a few days ago, but I stopped only because I had to go to the bathroom and then got on the computer to look something up and totally forgot!

Thank you my bowels for saving me money! Beat that Geico!

[quote name='AleetPanda']This game is awesome! I love the music and the animation is very good. All the better that it is free... I almost feel bad.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad. Sprint is paying for their advertisement. They're paying for us to have the ability to download the game for free.

Is it any better than the original? I really hated the demo for the original. Dang it, I need another Ethernet cable or something...

Sprint isn't paying for each download. I'm sure this is a fixed rate ad sales deal for a certain duration. Sprint is generating enormous brand recognition and Sony, the developers, and publishers are probably making more from the deal than they would selling it at a lower volume.

They should have offered Crash Commando instead - it's been out a lot longer and is the most underrated PSN game there is (and my pick for BEST PSN game to date), and it needs more players for online multiplay. Or they should have given everyone who bought RDKF already a $5 credit on their account to make them feel less like suckers and continue to buy PSN offerings.

Meh, I'll wait for another $5 drop.

j/k. Glad I never paid for it, because its not exactly what I would call a "good game", but it sure is some silly fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back